Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
Yeah I only talk to women on dating apps and they act so uninterested on there
dont use dating apps theryre for whores and gigachads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and Canwefixit
he's basing that on studies of completely nt average looking people
it's true for those people

but your perception of your own looks is heavily dependent on how you feel about yourself, so an abused bully victim incel who hates himself is almost certainly going to underrate himself. While an nt normie who's taken a shower is going to feel like he's "totally a 6/10"
ironically those same studies showed that the only people who consistently rate themselves accurately to how others rate them is people who actually are attractive, so basically the only way to actually know which type you are is to base it on your experiences with women and nothing else
I mean my experience is those who are in the HTN range are the most likely to overrate themselves. They can't stand when an actually striking guy comes along...a Chadlite. They will rationalize so many things that it is pretty sad and pathetic tbh.

At the end of the day the Dunning-Kruger effect affects everyone to some degree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I mean my experience is those who are in the HTN range are the most likely to overrate themselves. They can't stand when an actually striking guy comes along...a Chadlite. They will rationalize so many things that it is pretty sad and pathetic tbh.

At the end of the day the Dunning-Kruger effect affects everyone to some degree
Could be, I don’t really care about it one way or the other
Just highlighting that the very studies he’s probably thinking about also show that gl people = realistic self raters

I think ratings are nonsense in general, your rating is your experience with women and nothing else

Also just saying if your experiences of htns overrating themselves come from this website, just keep in mind that every second guy here is a legit narcy lol

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Could be, I don’t really care about it one way or the other
Just highlighting that the very studies he’s probably thinking about also show that gl people = realistic self raters

I think ratings are nonsense in general, your rating is your experience with women and nothing else

Also just saying if your experiences of htns overrating themselves come from this website, just keep in mind that every second guy here is a legit narcy lol
True. Your real rating is your experience with women. I've always had the impression that after you are a solid legitimate HTN it kind of becomes a bit murky what's your actual rating/10, this is especially true before you enter real chad territory.

Girls are a bit unpredictable. Some will absolutely be all over a guy with amazing eyes ,others will go for the masculine jock guy. It's pointless to pinpoint real HTN-Chadlite levels.

"Source: 5’11, 4/10 face, 20 year old blonde hair blue eyes white incel"

-

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
7BFF7AE4 1EC1 4251 97F7 D55197BFC659 7BFF7AE4 1EC1 4251 97F7 D55197BFC659

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GetShrekt
r/BlackMeetsWhite - Blasian couple

BBC Theory is legit, that fat white women meme was made by jealous sfcels virgins who can't except that blacks who don't fit the conventional nigga stereotype can get pussy JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
White people are going extinct anyway.
Dunno about that.

Consider how white people reacted to the Ukraine invasion? Nobody cares about the million of brown babies being napalmed by America for the past 50 years but when a single white country is invaded it's WW3.

Also, OP is massively downplaying how many ugly blacks there are. Yes there are some very attractive mullato blacks but I've seen some truly hideous blacks as well. There are nowhere near as many 2s and 3s among whites vs the other races blacks included. The average white male is basically 5/10 whereas most blacks/ethnics are 3rs or 4rs.

Tbh this thread just reads like a cope.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Curry Suicide
muh black people bike stealing population
if you gonna criminalize an entire race for what some do then you can call white people resource stealing population

"resource stealing" :ROFLMAO:
History is all about the strong taking control of the weak. White people advanced quicker than African. Thats why they had guns while Africans had sticks. African and Native Americans would fight between themselves for land and kill each other, until the white man came and killed them all.

Ask yourself why did the white man advance much faster that they had ships and guns while Africans had sticks? I dont even have to say anything bud, you tell me.

And would black people have done the same thing if they were the ones who advanced faster and had guns?

The jew media has tricked all western population. That is to the benefit of non-whites. Western whites are getting mentally weaker.

Last edited:
Expected a shitty low effort racebait in the op, but this is pretty accurate

Also, all the gl white people look black/have black features anyway, so it's not that they are an exception here

OVER IF YOU ARENT BBC MAXXING IN 2022
13B5B5FA 5964 4E77 8CCD FC03C20417E5

White chad >>>>>>>> Black chad
Black incel >>>>>>>> white incel

If u are white u must be superior if not its over

not really
all the dark guys i see irl are incels. women and girls tend to go for blonde guys.
race also correlates with worse facial features, for indians its bug eyes and ugly noses in many cases
for asians its weak androgenic features
for blacks its lack of angulary
i cant think of any feature of white men thats unattractive
massive upper third, small ski sloped nose, nonexistent eyebrows, peperthin lips

last three are halos
nope, i mean paper thin like tom holland, not thin lips in general, also ski slope is not a halo unless women

not really
all the dark guys i see irl are incels. women and girls tend to go for blonde guys.
race also correlates with worse facial features, for indians its bug eyes and ugly noses in many cases
for asians its weak androgenic features
for blacks its lack of angulary
i cant think of any feature of white men thats unattractive
u need to stop coping yes blondes mog indians obviously but blonde is not ideal and is failo. there are tons of studies that say women exclude blonde guys just on the basis of their hair. dark hair + light skin mogs

post them

no.
chad is blonde :chad:
incel is dark haired + light skinned :incel:
literally look up on google “women don’t lol blond guys studies” and then look up women don’t like brown haired guys studies and see which one is a thing JFL.

also most chads irl have dark hair. o pry, gandy, cavill

Hate seeing these pathetic white cucks coping with JBW. Being white is on a similar level to curries and east asians. Massive testosterone failo for whites. I notice the Gen Z white guys are all skinny, submissive, cant fight for shit, recessed mandibles and soy voices. Meanwhile black men are seen as cool, low inhib, high t, great facial bone structure etc. Black men have bigger dicks aswell and build muscle faster. AI hate it when cumskins cope by saying blacks have ugly noses. Blacks have a chad nose as it allows more oxygen which means they are more athletic than whites who get tired after walking up some stairs and lose their hairline in the process. Also whites are seen as autistic while blacks are NT.

Arabs and latinos are fairly chad too. They come second. But black men mog the most especially darkskin. Lightskin do well but not as good as darkskin.

Back to black guys ultimately their mogging comes from the higher androgen receptor sensitivity they have. This makes them more masculine. Also dark skin is a masculine trait and white skin is feminising. Women want men with sexy dark skin unless they are curry. Whites are only being carried by their history cope. I hate these high ego white guys who think whites are Chad because whites enslaved blacks 300 years ago. Tbh I dunno how slavery even happened considering how soy the white man is. Maybe the jews ruined the white mans testosterone. A 3/10, 5’9 black guy would do better with pumping women than a 5/10 6’2 white guy. Women only want the white guy for the LTR.

Black girls want black men. They only get a white guy when they feel entitled to a betabux and want a mixed race kid cause they hate theirselves. Asian women do like white guys so there is one coping route available. Most white girls want black men. Whities cope by saying these white girls wont wanna be seen with black men. While thats true and white girls avoid being seen with a black man, the black man claps her cheeks in secret. Who tf wants an LTR with a foid anyways. Id rather be the Tyrone who pumps and dumps foids than some white betabux who is controlled by some entitled whore in an LTR. Women are only good for sex thanks to feminism. Andrew Tate said it best “no such thing as a black incel”. If I was 5’11, 4/10 face and black id be getting laid tonight for a fact.

Source: 5’11, 4/10 face, 20 year old blonde hair blue eyes white incel
Dnr + just rope if you aint pale with blue eyes and Black hair :feelswhy: :feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back