Black race mogs the white race

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Hate seeing these pathetic white cucks coping with JBW. Being white is on a similar level to curries and east asians. Massive testosterone failo for whites. I notice the Gen Z white guys are all skinny, submissive, cant fight for shit, recessed mandibles and soy voices. Meanwhile black men are seen as cool, low inhib, high t, great facial bone structure etc. Black men have bigger dicks aswell and build muscle faster. AI hate it when cumskins cope by saying blacks have ugly noses. Blacks have a chad nose as it allows more oxygen which means they are more athletic than whites who get tired after walking up some stairs and lose their hairline in the process. Also whites are seen as autistic while blacks are NT.

Arabs and latinos are fairly chad too. They come second. But black men mog the most especially darkskin. Lightskin do well but not as good as darkskin.

Back to black guys ultimately their mogging comes from the higher androgen receptor sensitivity they have. This makes them more masculine. Also dark skin is a masculine trait and white skin is feminising. Women want men with sexy dark skin unless they are curry. Whites are only being carried by their history cope. I hate these high ego white guys who think whites are Chad because whites enslaved blacks 300 years ago. Tbh I dunno how slavery even happened considering how soy the white man is. Maybe the jews ruined the white mans testosterone. A 3/10, 5’9 black guy would do better with pumping women than a 5/10 6’2 white guy. Women only want the white guy for the LTR.

Black girls want black men. They only get a white guy when they feel entitled to a betabux and want a mixed race kid cause they hate theirselves. Asian women do like white guys so there is one coping route available. Most white girls want black men. Whities cope by saying these white girls wont wanna be seen with black men. While thats true and white girls avoid being seen with a black man, the black man claps her cheeks in secret. Who tf wants an LTR with a foid anyways. Id rather be the Tyrone who pumps and dumps foids than some white betabux who is controlled by some entitled whore in an LTR. Women are only good for sex thanks to feminism. Andrew Tate said it best “no such thing as a black incel”. If I was 5’11, 4/10 face and black id be getting laid tonight for a fact.

Source: 5’11, 4/10 face, 20 year old blonde hair blue eyes white incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, A L P H A M A L E, lockpop and 20 others
Over for mayos

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, A L P H A M A L E, Marsiere214 and 9 others
kinda ridiculous thing to say considering white people live in good life’s of luxury while black people often live in poverty/council flats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, lightskinbengali, Marsiere214 and 17 others
kinda ridiculous thing to say considering white people live in good life’s of luxury while black people often live in poverty/council flats
Genetics > money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Hikicel69 and Deleted member 20651
White people are going extinct anyway. Soon everyone will have a BBC and low inhibition

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, GetShrekt, fauxfox and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Hikicel69, Deprived and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Roddy Ricch
Genetics > money
on the large case I would agree with you, but you have to examine it individually as well. black people might be slightly more masc on average, but there are still millions of exceptions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Canwefixit
Tall dark handsome pill. Just began for currycels since they pass as med when not tanned

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Moggie, looksmaxxtocope and 3 others
Tall dark handsome pill. Just began for currycels since they pass as med when not tanned
tall dark and handsome is an incel cope
women want light men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
Dnr this wall of cope
Ezgif 1 ff886334a4

Good luck to you at sucking random forum users dick tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Moggie, n0rthface and 2 others
Its interesting because all black nuggers want to go to the west. Noone wants to live in their SHITHOLE in africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19398, justinzayn and 4 others
on the large case I would agree with you, but you have to examine it individually as well. black people might be slightly more masc on average, but there are still millions of exceptions
The average makes a big difference and a soy black guy will be haloed by the rest of his race.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 18153, Deprived and 3 others
women want light men
What they mean when they say they want tall dark and handsome
Images 13
Images 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, AscensionMan98, Umbra and 11 others
didnt read thread yet but i agree (y)

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
you cumskin faggot:feelsree::feelsree: addressing other races properly but only using a racism term for south asians:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20651 and MrGlutton
I aint seeing this play out. Foids are going for dark men
they go for light men dude
dark men are incel...
blonde men are heavily desired from what i see IRL

T

Tall dark handsome is universal appeal. Imagine not having melanin even in your eyebrows
women want light men
@Canwefixit

ethnic + black males have appeal in spite of their darkness, not because of it

if I had Nordic colouring I would look a lot better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Canwefixit
cope :feelskek: women dont look at race if youre gl enough tbh
no, but race can be correlated with attractiveness and success in the dating market
a nordic chad can have a 5.5psl face and nordic coloring halo which is what makes him chad
a black chad can have the same everything except face, which would be 6psl, and be chad
both of them are chads, therefore equally desired, but one didnt have to luck out on his face as much

I stopped reading here
in solidarity with south asians because we are the only race that op refers to with a slur, i appreciate you my white brother:bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
@Canwefixit

ethnic + black males have appeal in spite of their darkness, not because of it

if I had Nordic colouring I would look a lot better
So you would wanna have pale skin instead of darkskin? Tbf I myself am fairly tanned I couldn’t imagine being a pale white guy as that would mean its even more over

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
basically....

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20996 and Canwefixit
no, but race can be correlated with attractiveness and success in the dating market
a nordic chad can have a 5.5psl face and nordic coloring halo which is what makes him chad
a black chad can have the same everything except face, which would be 6psl, and be chad
both of them are chads, therefore equally desired, but one didnt have to luck out on his face as much
race is cope, its a factor in online dating for sure but real life is different

So you would wanna have pale skin instead of darkskin? Tbf I myself am fairly tanned I couldn’t imagine being a pale white guy as that would mean its even more over
not exactly. darkskin is correlated to testosterone.

im talking about the traits of blue eyes and blond hair

Blonde = lower androgen sensitivity
cope
why do blonde men have more body hair and facial hair if they have lower androgen sensitivity

also, plenty swedes and British are orange and red, and plenty Italians and North Africans have a pale alabaster skin tone

so Nordic =\= always pale

you claim that gen z whites have recessed mandibles

this might be true, but its a scientific fact that in relation to maxilla black maxillas are much further back. the appearance of a recessed chin is much more popular among the bike stealing population

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16944, Cidre enjoyer, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
not exactly. darkskin is correlated to testosterone.

im talking about the traits of blue eyes and blond hair
A black dude with blonde hair and blue eyes would look weird af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Bipedal Dog