Black Seed Oil to remove hyperpigmentation, sun damage and other trouble on skin (from a Sri Lankan American)

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
This man used Black Seed Oil on a regular daily basis to remove the hyperpigmentation and sun damaged spots on his skin. He applied it on his face and he ingested small amounts of it orally(a teaspoon I think he said).

He went from this
Screenshot 736
Screenshot 737

(Dravidian slayer right there in that second pic:feelskek:)

to this
Screenshot 739
Screenshot 738

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Sal and 5 others
Faggot is lying, there’s atleast 20 tubes of hydroquine and Monobenzone under his bed

@AscendingHero

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, gigacopecel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 9 others
This is not true.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
This man used Black Seed Oil on a regular daily basis to remove the hyperpigmentation and sun damaged spots on his skin. He applied it on his face and he ingested small amounts of it orally(a teaspoon I think he said).

He went from this
View attachment 1600366View attachment 1600367
(Dravidian slayer right there in that second pic:feelskek:)

to this
View attachment 1600370View attachment 1600369

@alienmaxxer muh black seed oil

nigga is the color of my poo and lightened so much holy crap im caging so hard at his seed oil attempt :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, gigacopecel, Allornothing and 6 others
Faggot is lying, there’s atleast 20 tubes of hydroquine and Monobenzone under his bed

@AscendingHero
Why do you think so? His skin has a nice radiating glow and seed oils can help with that.

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 13787
@alienmaxxer muh black seed oil

nigga is the color of my poo and lightened so much holy crap im caging so hard at his seed oil attempt :lul::lul::lul:
What is your ethnic background? he just has hyperpigmentation which he fixed with an oil-based skincare routine

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 13787

@AscendingHero
Lol anything over the counter unless it’s makeup wont work for hyperpigmentation

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Preoximerianas, Kmscurry and 2 others
but seriously I am really impressed by his ascension. He lost weight, got a nice skincare routine and improved his skin and he looks like a very good looking man right now, seems like a solid Chad to me. Very cool. Not a ratings thread but feel free to drop an honest rating of him(y)

also @FailedNormieManlet consider using oils and other ingredients to fix your hyperpigmented skin tone boyo it will do you wonders

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
cba to watch the vid, but did he ingest say a teaspoon of black seed oil a day?

i did this for 6 months for immune system benefits and it did nothing to 'lighten' my skin tone

this guy probs bleached his skin which gave him the lighter skin results

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 15004
cba to watch the vid, but did he ingest say a teaspoon of black seed oil a day?

i did this for 6 months for immune system benefits and it did nothing to 'lighten' my skin tone

this guy probs bleached his skin which gave him the lighter skin results
Yeah he ingested that much daily for a long time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
Yeah he ingested that much daily for a long time
Probs helped his skin glow nicer but tone change doubtful

He did other things too

Many people esp with a following don't like telling the truth if what they did tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
ill do a thread on dealing with hyperpigmentation. Currently doing lasers + a good skincare routine to get rid of acne, and pih.

The lasers will be for ethnics, ethnics will get fucked by some of the lasers used by whites

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Wallenberg and Deleted member 15004
ill do a thread on dealing with hyperpigmentation. Currently doing lasers + a good skincare routine to get rid of acne, and pih.

The lasers will be for ethnics, ethnics will get fucked by some of the lasers used by whites
Yeah tbh I'm not gonna bother with doing too much with skin coloring reduction for hyperpigmentation because the products suggested (alpha arbutin glutathione etc) are quite expensive so I'm just going to stick to regular old moisturizer and Retinol 0.1

Tag me anyways when you make that thread(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah tbh I'm not gonna bother with doing too much with skin coloring reduction for hyperpigmentation because the products suggested (alpha arbutin glutathione etc) are quite expensive so I'm just going to stick to regular old moisturizer and Retinol 0.1

Tag me anyways when you make that thread(y)
Hyperpigmentation is a bitch bro you see any results from the video or threads here to deal with it. I’m just tryna be a prettyboy and coloring is mad important