Skin Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Achieve Perfect Skin

Great thread, although I admit I don’t see many new things compared to my two skin threads, but for lot of lurkers this is very useful regardless.

I think for now skin has been covered very decently on the site, one topic I could see written more about is a detailed thread about surgeries for skin rejuvenation (like botox). I’m working on something else so I won’t be writing that anytime soon

I was wondering if mods could move this thread along with my second skin thread (https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...xing-skin-failos-makeup-guide-for-men.500888/ )
to BOTB so they would be together at the same place for easy access
@AscendingHero @tyronelite @Gargantuan

We should work on hair now, site really lacks content in that department. I’ll drop a thread about haircare in the next few days

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad, Deleted member 15827, Prince88 and 3 others
Great thread, although I admit I don’t see many new things compared to my two skin threads, but for lot of lurkers this is very useful regardless.
I just wanted to add things about the microbiome and stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
i wonder if this one will make it to botb:lul:

Added some of the stuff to my shopping list. What's a good beginner skincare routine? My goals are to shower daily to remove dead skin cells, apply sunscreen(is it necessary to apply if I don't leave my house?), and consume the Hyaluronic Acid and Liquid collagen for cell proliferation. I gotta learn to use an exfoliater as well since I assume showering won't be enough to remove all dead skin cells from my body.

Skin Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Achieve Perfect Skin​

Table Of Contents

• Introduction
  • What causes bad skin?
  • Trinity of Skincare
  • Nutrition and Diet
  • Microbiome
  • Skincare Products
  • Retaining Eternal Youth
  • Conclusion

Introduction

I was inspired by @Prettyboy to make this thread, but I thought he was missing some key crucial elements in his guide that I will discuss here, it is truly an excellent thread nonetheless though and I got a lot of inspiration out of it.

Good skin is a prerequisite to being attractive, as clear skin raises your attractiveness and unclear skin tanks your attractiveness score by quite a bit, like seriously...

View attachment 1719650View attachment 1719653

View attachment 1719631

Do you genuinely think Nic Kauffman could have pulled this off if he had severe acne...?

What causes bad skin?

The skin is the largest organ in our body, just like other organs, it needs certain things to work at its peak. Here are some things that contribute to bad skin and their causes.

• Acne, pimples, blackheads, cysts, etc.
Acne has three causes: overactive sebaceous (oil) glands, abnormal shedding of dead skin cells, and the fast production (proliferation) of acne-causing bacteria, all of which lead to your pores getting BLOCKED! Acne is just clogged pores. This can be due to dead skin, sebum (oil), or both clogging these pores.

View attachment 1719646

• Whiteheads
Whiteheads occur when a hair follicle/sebaceous gland becomes inflamed. Inflammation can occur as a result of Increased sebum (oily material produced by the sebaceous gland) production. Abnormal formation of keratin (the protein that helps make your hair, skin, and nails) DO NOT POP THESE! The inflammation will just get worse, leading to more acne (and it'll hurt).

View attachment 1719647

• Uneven skin tone
Melanin, specifically eumelanin is the pigment that gives the skin its light-dark color. Some causes of an uneven skin tone include... uneven sun exposure for prolonged periods of time (we're talking about months), poor skin hygiene (dead skin cells build up and darken your skin over time due to high numbers of dead skin, can easily be removed to restore its past condition), air pollution, or bacteria/fungus on your skin.

View attachment 1719648
  • Textured skin
Textured skin is caused by a buildup of dead skin on your skin. The more textured, the more dead skin, and the smoother, the less dead skin there is. In perfectly smooth skin, there are ZERO dead skin cells.

View attachment 1719660

• Acne Scars
When acne breakouts penetrate the skin deeply, they damage the skin and the tissue beneath it. As the acne clears, the body tries to repair this damage. During the healing process, the body produces collagen—a substance that gives the skin support. If the body produces too little or too much collagen, you will see a scar.

View attachment 1719664

• Wrinkles, Fine Lines, etc.
Either a bone problem (meaning your bones leave a sinkhole in which the border of the sinkhole is a fine line, which in this case requires mewing, intraoral facial pulling, or surgery), a lack of collagen, hyaluronic acid, or sleep deficiencies. Bone degradation, collagen, and hyaluronic acid deficiencies are all part of aging.

View attachment 1719812

The solutions for these problems (except hyperpigmented skin and acne scars) are just following the advice down below.
  • Solution for Acne Scars:
    • PRP Stem Cell Therapy
    • Dermal Fillers
    • Taking care of your skin
  • Solution for Hyperpigmentation (including dark circles)
    • Stay inside
    • Use skin-lightening products, preferably hydroquinone
    • Exfoliate your skin (advice down below)
    • Use anti-bacterial or anti-fungal creams if you have bacteria/fungus
    • Take a shower, seriously.

Trinity of Skincare​

View attachment 1719686View attachment 1719687

The trinity of skincare is as follows
  • Cleansing
This is to ensure your skin is clean and not dirty. This is fundamental in skincare! Taking a shower is not a meme here. Bacteria buildup will cause acne!
  • Moisturizing
Your skin is an organ, and it is a very hydration-demanding one as well. It needs to be moisturized (oils moisturization, oils are sealants to trap moisture) to work properly and to look good.
  • Exfoliating
Dead skin cells are trash, you need to be making sure you're taking out the dermal trash (all dead skin cells) once or twice a week.

Nutrition and Diet

View attachment 1719893
An often neglected facet of skincare here, if your nutrition or diet is off, no amount of skincare products is fully going to fix your acne as you aren't addressing the core problem. This is equivalent to giving students free money to "fix" the rising cost of getting an education.

A good diet, in my opinion, consists of two things.
  • No extreme diets, and what I mean by this is that at the end of the day, you should be achieving the required nutrients, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins you need. One of the reasons fast food, and "junk food" is considered unhealthy is because, for example, two donuts alone give you more sugar than you need for the entire day, eating a pack of six donuts is a sugar megadose. Eating two McDonald's burgers singlehandedly causes you to megadose fat, while at the same time, not providing you with any other nutrients. In short, "junk food" is bad because they're HIGHLY unbalanced meals.
  • No bio-incompatible ingredients, and what I mean by this is that if you're eating processed foods, or foods with pesticides, etc. This is inherently not good for your body. This is equivalent to your body giving electronic devices water. Get organic foods, as they have much less or no bio-incompatible ingredients, and WASH YOUR FOOD before cooking!
  • A diet that's compatible with your body. There is no such thing as HEALTHY FOOD AND BAD FOOD, per se, but don't give me that appeal to nature "It'S vEgGies, It'S GoOd FOr yOu" bullshit. Artichokes may be good for me, but not good for @AscendingHero, or turmeric (found in curry) is good for @currylightskin but is hard on @Zenturio's or @fivefootsix56's digestive system. Also, the same extreme diet concept also applies to fruits and veggies. You can get health problems by eating too many plants and overdosing on fructose thinking Fruits = Good :lul: or getting copper toxicity for overdosing on spinach in an attempt to get all of your calories from veggies
At the end of the day, a diet consisting of candy, burgers, chips, and french fries with a balanced nutritional value where there is no overdosing or underdosing, with bio-compatible ingredients (organic), and good for your OWN body will be MUCH superior to a diet that a vegan diet in which you're deficient in everything but insanity or a fast-food diet, and also is HEALTHY!

Some essential nutrients I know can fix skin problems

Microbiome

View attachment 1719867
This is probably one of the most important things you can do. Outside of hormones, one of the root causes of acne is that your microbiome (the bacteria in your gut) is a shitty environment, due to what you consume. Everyone's microbiome is different and it is essential to know that. When your gut microbiome is bad, bad bacteria are able to do damage to your skin, health, mood, and wellbeing. Bad skin, bad breath, and foul-smelling farts are GREAT indicators of a bad microbiome. When your microbiome is good, so is your skin, automatically.

What I would recommend here is ameliorating your microbiome by fixing your body's microbiome by supplementing personalized good bacteria (think of your microbiome as a battleground) to crush your bad bacteria via prebiotics or probiotics. NOT ANTIBIOTICS. Antibiotics often destroy your skin's microbiome as it kills both good and bad bacteria and since most of your bacteria are good, it's more likely to kill good bacteria than bad ones and makes it easier for the bad bacteria most of the time.

I recommend Viome, as they can give you personalized probiotic supplements to help your microbiome as well as give you a whole list of foods that are both good and bad for your microbiome, and LOADS of information. This brand is literally hyper-optimizing your health, in other aspects as well! It's worth the money! More information below.

Skincare Products

View attachment 1719866
Once we get that out of the way, we can move on to the skincare products. Skincare products must be bio-compatible if applied topically, you don't want to be putting things like poisioxirobinucleic acid (I made that up) to be absorbed into your skin and into your body. Here are the ones I suggest you use to optimize your skin.
  • Sunscreen
I don't give a fuck about "MUh mElanIn". Everyone needs sunscreen. UV radiation causes DNA damage, which causes your skin cells to misbehave, degrade and even turn into other cells, like nerve cells or liver cells, on your FACE! I recommend sunscreen with an SPF of thirty or above. You can buy this at your local supermarket. I recommend using this one as traditional sunscreens oftentimes have ingredients that can disrupt hormones and are bio-incompatible: https://amzn.to/3NiY0iR ($16 USD)
  • Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin and creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells. I recommend applying this on your face, and not via supplements, as you'll get all of it doing it topically: https://amzn.to/3x8YUrd ($20 USD)
  • Collagen
Collagen can improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin. Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look. Old people have less of it, hence why their skin is the way it is. https://amzn.to/3mlwghK ($25 USD)
https://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-maxxing-the-evidence-based-guide.187698/
  • Exfoliator
Cleans off dead skin, can't leave dermal garbage on your skin! It can cause massive itching down the line if kept for absurd periods of time. https://amzn.to/3zovmZs ($30-50 USD), or to do it on your whole entire body, powerfully in extreme cases, use a peeling oil. https://amzn.to/3L2WNK ($40 USD), you can also use a chemical peel as well but only once or twice a week! https://amzn.to/3G5NYgN ($25 USD).

• Facial and Pore Cleansing Electric Brush
Not necessary but this can speed up progress and keep your skin TOP NOTCH (like making sure every single pore is freaking squeaky clean). https://amzn.to/3AqydPW ($40-80 USD)

• Removing Fine Lines, Wrinkles, etc.
Green Tea and Caffeine are both excellent things to cure fine lines and wrinkles (applied topically). You could also place cold spoons to have a similar effect. The colder, the better. https://amzn.to/3xcADAM ($24 USD)

The skincare brands I'd suggest using are...
  • https://geologie.com/: Better for people who want everything above (except sunscreen and the brush) but at a cheaper price.
  • https://curology.com/: Better for people with mild to severe acne, doesn't include an exfoliator I think.
You can also use these products individually if you think you need them, for example, Curology + Peeling Oil + Facial Brush.

For skin color, here's some copypasta from my phenotype thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/

More helpful guides on skin: https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

Retaining Eternal Youth​

View attachment 1719874
Partially clickbait title but please check out my Anti-Aging thread here, if you follow and apply the guide, you'll live at least 15 years longer and will age much more slowly, trust me on that. https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-aging-looksmaxxing-guide-remain-a-chad-forever.502517/unread

Conclusion​

You need good skin to be attractive. Please get good skin. PLEASE HEART EYE THIS THREAD PLEASE!
WARNING: BRUTAL BLACKPILLS BELOW

View attachment 1719862
View attachment 1719882
View attachment 1719886

View attachment 1719902

View attachment 1719913View attachment 1719915

View attachment 1719917

NOTICE HOW ALL OF THEM HAVE GOOD SKIN!​

Time to have baby skin again. Thanks bro mirin high effort

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What hi sinply elped me:
Skin whiteners only on my dark circles,
Caffeine,
Daily ice pack on my eye orbitals(bought it from Amazon)
The same type that Christian bale used in American psycho
thats based as fuck

• +1
Omg… this is so wrong, I cant even 🤦‍♂️

• So Sad
This post is dangerously wrong from top to down, and I will explain why it is step by step:

Let's start from the beginning:

What cause bad skin:
The cause of bad skin has it's origins in the gut, and this is why suggesting fillers, products, therapies, creams etc.. is bad and won't resolve the core problem, but only dab the symptoms, and also will damage the skin which will worsen the situation. Since the skin is called the third kidney it has to filter all the toxic waste we have inside our bodies, just like our 2 kidneys. But of course we can't let the skin do all the job, otherwise we wouldn't have the kidneys in the first place.​
The problem is nowadays we don't sweat anymore and we clogged our guts (I will explain later how and why we clogged our guts and bodies) to the point we are all constipated and so what happens is kidneys can't filter toxic waste and it tries to escape from the skin but of course that's impossible. So actually when we get acne, spots, scars, pimples, wrinkles, etc... is a signal something isn't working inside our bodies as it should work, because the skin can't filter the waste inside our bodies, so we should pay attention to this. So in order to "heal" the skin, we should first heal our gut, and we cant do that if we dont change what we eat.​
Diet:
You said that there is not healthy or bad food but that is completely wrong. The fact is we were all designed to eat the same things. Some people might be adapted to handle things they werent designed to eat (like increased tolerance for animal dairy) but that doesnt mean they were originally designed to eat it or that they function best with it simply because they have adapted to tolerate it.​
Since we were all designed to eat the same ideal way, it is wrong for anyone to claim that their body just works differently and does better on a particular food category as opposed to another.​
We are made only to foods which are natural and as close to mother nature as possible, what does that mean? it means we should eat: unprocessed, uncooked, unsalted, unseasoned (natural seasonings and spices are fine), we should not eat: candy bars, ice creams, pizzas, breads, pastas, mcdonadls, sodas, processed foods, industrial foods, coffee, salt, sugar, artificial sweeteners, baked food, fried food, overcooked food, sweets, dead animal flesh, that is the most distant food to our species.​
So what should we eat? ideally we should all be Raw Vegetarians eating organic foods. fruit, vegetables, seeds, sprouts, raw milk, but to supplement (because most of soil today is depleted of nutrients):​
  • Seaweed
  • Algae (spirulina, chlorella, etc..)
  • Eating a wider variety of leafy greens and veggies than most Americans even know exist, much less are comfortable eating regularly.
  • Eating a green heavy diet, not a fruit and root heavy diet.
  • Flax.
  • Chia.
  • Sprouts of various types.
  • Wheat grass juice.
  • and some fresh local and seasonal fruits which is not the fruit of the grocery store because thats grown to be mostly sugary and less nutrient dense.
Fully raw is only better if you change what you eat to ensure you get the full range of nutrition you need.​

You can’t take a standard american diet and just cut out all the cooked food and be left with a viable diet. Because the standard american diet, and the european diet it is based on, has evolved to depend on animal products for things like omega 3 fat, b12, vitamin D, and amino acids.​
Cooked food gains you nothing that raw food can’t give you better.​

If you can’t eat something raw then you weren’t designed to eat it anyway.​

That’s why all our health problems are traced back to processed food (cooking is a type of processing). Processed foods cause us to eat things we weren’t designed to, or in quantities we weren’t designed for, or in ways we weren’t designed for (with some parts stripped out and everything recombined in different ratios), or the processing simply destroys the nutrients of the food.​
Raw Vegan is about returning to what mankind was designed to eat for optimal health, performance, and longevity.​

It is a complete fallacy that people are supposedly so different that one person will thrive as a carnivore, another solely on fruit, and another on a standard western diet, and another on properly done raw vegan.​
People are all designed for the same diet.​

Dr Bischi has worked with tens of thousands of people directly to heal using a raw vegan diet and has never said he ever encountered a single person that wouldn’t be better off going fully raw vegan.​

The skincare products (sunscreen included) are so dangerous that can cause cancer, and i am serious.
If you want to use something use olive oil, coconut oil, essential oils, dr bronners castile soap or other 100% natural ingredients skinproducts. The rule of thumb is: if you cant eat it, you cant put it on your skin.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Avirochad
This post is dangerously wrong from top to down, and I will explain why it is step by step:

What cause bad skin:
The cause of bad skin has it's origins in the gut, and this is why suggesting fillers, products, therapies, creams etc.. is bad and won't resolve the core problem, but only dab the symptoms, and also will damage the skin which will worsen the situation. Since the skin is called the third kidney it has to filter all the toxic waste we have inside our bodies, just like our 2 kidneys. But of course we can't let the skin do all the job, otherwise we wouldn't have the kidneys in the first place.​
The problem is nowadays we don't sweat anymore and we clogged our guts (I will explain later how and why we clogged our guts and bodies) to the point we are all constipated and so what happens is kidneys can't filter toxic waste and it tries to escape from the skin but of course that's impossible. So actually when we get acne, spots, scars, pimples, wrinkles, etc... is a signal something isn't working inside our bodies as it should work, because the skin can't filter the waste inside our bodies, so we should pay attention to this. So in order to "heal" the skin, we should first heal our gut, and we cant do that if we dont change what we eat.​
Diet:
You said that there is not healthy or bad food but that is completely wrong. The fact is we were all designed to eat the same things. Some people might be adapted to handle things they werent designed to eat (like increased tolerance for animal dairy) but that doesnt mean they were originally designed to eat it or that they function best with it simply because they have adapted to tolerate it.​
Since we were all designed to eat the same ideal way, it is wrong for anyone to claim that their body just works differently and does better on a particular food category as opposed to another.​
We are made only to foods which are natural and as close to mother nature as possible, what does that mean? it means we should eat: unprocessed, uncooked, unsalted, unseasoned (natural seasonings and spices are fine), we should not eat: candy bars, ice creams, pizzas, breads, pastas, mcdonadls, sodas, processed foods, industrial foods, coffee, salt, sugar, artificial sweeteners, baked food, fried food, overcooked food, sweets, dead animal flesh, that is the most distant food to our species.​
So what should we eat? ideally we should all be Raw Vegetarians eating organic foods. fruit, vegetables, seeds, sprouts, raw milk, but to supplement (because most of soil today is depleted of nutrients):​
  • Seaweed
  • Eating a wider variety of leafy greens and veggies than most Americans even know exist, much less are comfortable eating regularly.
  • Flax.
  • Chia.
  • Wheat grass juice.
  • and some fresh local and seasonal fruits which is not the fruit of the grocery store because thats grown to be mostly sugary and less nutrient dense.
Fully raw is only better if you change what you eat to ensure you get the full range of nutrition you need.​

You can’t take a standard american diet and just cut out all the cooked food and be left with a viable diet. Because the standard american diet, and the european diet it is based on, has evolved to depend on animal products for things like omega 3 fat, b12, vitamin D, and amino acids.​

That’s why all our health problems are traced back to processed food (cooking is a type of processing). Processed foods cause us to eat things we weren’t designed to, or in quantities we weren’t designed for, or in ways we weren’t designed for (with some parts stripped out and everything recombined in different ratios), or the processing simply destroys the nutrients of the food.​
Raw Vegan is about returning to what mankind was designed to eat for optimal health, performance, and longevity.​

It is a complete fallacy that people are supposedly so different that one person will thrive as a carnivore, another solely on fruit, and another on a standard western diet, and another on properly done raw vegan.​

Dr Bischi has worked with tens of thousands of people directly to heal using a raw vegan diet and has never said he ever encountered a single person that wouldn’t be better off going fully raw vegan.​

The skincare products (sunscreen included) are so dangerous that can cause cancer, and i am serious.
If you want to use something use olive oil, coconut oil, essential oils, dr bronners castile soap or other 100% natural ingredients skinproducts. The rule of thumb is: if you cant eat it, you cant put it on your skin.

Sounds like a poor herbalist argument. Also sounds like you didn't really read my post.

• I don't know if you noticed but I referenced the gut extensively in my guide.
  • Also, regarding the diet thing, I did debunk that processed foods aren't good for you. I referenced it as "non-biocompatible".
  • The belief that you paint out here that there is a universal all-in-one diet is flawed. This assumes people are basically biologically the SAME. Some people have poor lactose digesting capabilities, some people don't process citric acid very well, and some people find it hard to absorb certain vitamins, hell THERE ARE NO TWO GUTS THAT ARE THE SAME!! THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES DEBUNK YOUR ARGUMENT!
  • For the sunscreen argument you made, I am aware of this and I made sure to provide the proper sunscreen devoid of dangerous chemicals.
  • And you really think VEGETARIAN = GOOD? :lul: Humans have canine teeth for a reason. We are meat-eaters and meat isn't intrinsically bad for you. Where do you get your protein from? Not to slander vegetarianism but vegetarianism doesn't automatically equal superior.
  • You need sodium in your diet, without salt, you'd get a sodium deficiency and that isn't good
  • You also need sugar as well, just that it's very common to overdose on it.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

What cause bad skin:
Diet:
  • Seaweed
  • Flax.
  • Chia.
  • Wheat grass juice.

Amazon product ASIN B0857KDS5J

Sounds like a poor herbalist argument. Also sounds like you didn't really read my post.

• I don't know if you noticed but I referenced the gut extensively in my guide.
  • Also, regarding the diet thing, I did debunk that processed foods aren't good for you. I referenced it as "non-biocompatible".
  • The belief that you paint out here that there is a universal all-in-one diet is flawed. This assumes people are basically biologically the SAME. Some people have poor lactose digesting capabilities, some people don't process citric acid very well, and some people find it hard to absorb certain vitamins, hell THERE ARE NO TWO GUTS THAT ARE THE SAME!! THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES DEBUNK YOUR ARGUMENT!
  • For the sunscreen argument you made, I am aware of this and I made sure to provide the proper sunscreen devoid of dangerous chemicals.
  • View attachment 1778757
  • And you really think VEGETARIAN = GOOD? :lul: Humans have canine teeth for a reason. We are meat-eaters and meat isn't intrinsically bad for you. Where do you get your protein from? Not to slander vegetarianism but vegetarianism doesn't automatically equal superior.
  • You need sodium in your diet, without salt, you'd get a sodium deficiency and that isn't good
  • You also need sugar as well, just that it's very common to overdose on it.
-Food allergies are caused by the poor unealthy not natural diet.
- ok good The Sunscreen you mentioned seems not dangerous and natural to me! Nice!
-Go tell gorillas and rhinos where do they get their protein, go check my other post I posted in my thread about skin, I literraly made a 2000cal vegan diet with 200g of protein in a day with all complete amino acids
-The only salt your body need is the organic one and you can only find it in fruits and veg, the mineral one is inorganic and not only your body cant absorb it, but because it cant absorb it is so dangerous to your body.
-Sugar is naturally found in fruits and veg

Last edited:
The only salt your body need is the organic one and you can only find it in fruits and veg, the mineral one is inorganic and not only your body cant absorb it, but because it cant absorb it is so dangerous to your body.
This dude thinks there is organic salt :lul:

Salt is a mineral buddy.

-Food allergies are caused by the poor unealthy not natural diet.
- ok good The Sunscreen you mentioned seems not dangerous and natural to me! Nice!
-Go tell gorillas and rhinos where do they get their protein, go check my other post I posted in my thread about skin, I literraly made a 2000cal vegan diet with 200g of protein in a day with all complete amino acids
-The only salt your body need is the organic one and you can only find it in fruits and veg, the mineral one is inorganic and not only your body cant absorb it, but because it cant absorb it is so dangerous to your body.
-Sugar is naturally found in fruits and veg
A fair argument about the sugar part. Even though it's fructose and not glucose.

Aren't allergies caused by genetic problems in the immune system?
The immune system gets damaged with bad diet and of course genetics, but if you think about it, what is genetics if not bad lifestyle habits repeated over time and passed to children through the mother womb? The children assorbs the mistakes of the parents, thats how it is. This is also connected to the looks, because poor health most of the time = poor looks. Thats why most of the looks genetics on this planets are shit, because we all have health problems!
The standard american and european diet caused allergies, since originally we weren’t designed to have food allergies or different types of problems. We were literally gods with perfect health and perfect looks/aesthetics.

Btw your post has good infos, but you missed the base bro. I will elaborate more tomorrow, sorry i am going to bed now, it is late where I live, good day/night ✌️👍

• +1
i will share the diet I made in the other thread which btw was poorly made and explained since this is my first post, I am sorry bout that, I will delete and made a new one, an extensive guide probably.

Last edited:
  • +1
what is genetics if not bad lifestyle habits repeated over time and passed to children through the mother womb?
Mutations, epigenetic inheritance is very, very rare

We were literally gods with perfect health and perfect looks/aesthetics.
Ok, this is false. If we had perfect health, disease wouldn't exist and people were uglier back then.

@Alexanderr @Preston @PapiMew @AscendingHero. BOTB?

Ok, this is false. If we had perfect health, disease wouldn't exist and people were uglier back then.
In fact disease didn’t exist. Diseases are just a creation of big pharma. In times and places people ate what we originally designed to eat the diseases simply didn’t exist. They exist nowadays because of plastic and processed foods.

How do you even know how people were back then bro?

Last edited:
In fact disease didn’t exist. Diseases are just a creation of big pharma. In times and places people ate what we originally designed to eat the diseases simply didn’t exist. They exist nowadays because of plastic and processed foods.

How do you even know how people were back then bro?
The Black Plague was big pharma? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The Aztecs dying due to European Diseases in the 1500s was big pharma?
Syphilis is big pharma? Pneumonia, Typhoid, Tuberculosis?
All of these diseases existed before plastic.

So disease didn't exist before the 1800s-1900s?
I am assuming you're Christian as well because people who think like this are often religious.

Blindness, Leprosy, and more are discussed in the bible.

Plus if disease didn't exist, we wouldn't have an immune system. Because what's the point of it?
OH NO, I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU'RE SAYING ANYMORE BRO, WHAT IN THE HERBALIST CONSPIRACY IS THIS?!

I want to tag everyone to come to see this buffoonery post but I'll be nice to you.
This is an extremely delusional LOW IQ post man.

The Black Plague was big pharma? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The Aztecs dying due to European Diseases in the 1500s was big pharma?
Syphilis is big pharma? Pneumonia, Typhoid, Tuberculosis?
All of these diseases existed before plastic.

So disease didn't exist before the 1800s-1900s?
I am assuming you're Christian as well because people who think like this are often religious.

Blindness, Leprosy, and more are discussed in the bible.
View attachment 1779655

Plus if disease didn't exist, we wouldn't have an immune system. Because what's the point of it?
OH NO, I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU'RE SAYING ANYMORE BRO, WHAT IN THE HERBALIST CONSPIRACY IS THIS?!

I want to tag everyone to come to see this buffoonery post but I'll be nice to you.
This is an extremely delusional LOW IQ post man.
I did not only mention plastics, i also said Processed Food. Which was what killed people in the past. Nowadays we die for things like this but also for platics and toxic air.
Btw that populations were erased by secret societies and illuminati you mentioned, and other things which you cant of course even understand since you are only interested in looks and superficial.

Last edited:
This forum is full of 15 years olds ignorants arrogants and soulless people which think life is based on looks, maybe there is no hope for u.
You literally think life is based on superficial appearence, because you dont have a minimum self confidence inside of you. You are the copers.

• JFL
This forum is full of 15 years olds ignorants arrogants and soulless people which think life is based on looks, maybe there is no hope for u.
You literally think life is based on superficial appearence, because you dont have a minimum self confidence inside of you. You are the copers.
Your looks influence your life. I never said life is based on looks.
I can't spare you any longer...

I did not only mention plastics, i also said Processed Food. Which was what killed people in the past. Nowadays we die for things like this but also for platics and toxic air.
Btw that populations were erased by secret societies and illuminati you mentioned, and other things which you cant of course even understand since you are only interested in looks and superficial.
Oh good lord. I knew you were this kind of person when I started reading your first argument. I can't spare you anymore...

Oh good lord. I knew you were this kind of person when I started reading your first argument. I can't spare you anymore...
No hope for you and people like you.

• +1
This forum needs a good microneedling guide

Table Of Contents

• Introduction
  • What causes bad skin?
  • Trinity of Skincare
  • Nutrition and Diet
  • Microbiome
  • Skincare Products
  • Conclusion

Introduction

I was inspired by @Prettyboy to make this thread, but I thought he was missing some key crucial elements in his guide that I will discuss here, it is truly an excellent thread nonetheless though and I got a lot of inspiration out of it.

Good skin is a prerequisite to being attractive, as clear skin raises your attractiveness and unclear skin tanks your attractiveness score by quite a bit, like seriously...

View attachment 1719631

Do you genuinely think Nic Kauffman could have pulled this off if he had severe acne...?

What causes bad skin?

The skin is the largest organ in our body, just like other organs, it needs certain things to work at its peak. Here are some things that contribute to bad skin and their causes.

Acne has three causes: overactive sebaceous (oil) glands, abnormal shedding of dead skin cells, and the fast production (proliferation) of acne-causing bacteria, all of which lead to your pores getting BLOCKED! Acne is just clogged pores. This can be due to dead skin, sebum (oil), or both clogging these pores.

View attachment 1719646

• Whiteheads
Whiteheads occur when a hair follicle/sebaceous gland becomes inflamed. Inflammation can occur as a result of Increased sebum (oily material produced by the sebaceous gland) production. Abnormal formation of keratin (the protein that helps make your hair, skin, and nails) DO NOT POP THESE! The inflammation will just get worse, leading to more acne (and it'll hurt).

View attachment 1719647

• Uneven skin tone
Melanin, specifically eumelanin is the pigment that gives the skin its light-dark color. Some causes of an uneven skin tone include... uneven sun exposure for prolonged periods of time (we're talking about months), poor skin hygiene (dead skin cells build up and darken your skin over time due to high numbers of dead skin, can easily be removed to restore its past condition), air pollution, or bacteria/fungus on your skin.

View attachment 1719648
  • Textured skin
Textured skin is caused by a buildup of dead skin on your skin. The more textured, the more dead skin, and the smoother, the less dead skin there is. In perfectly smooth skin, there are ZERO dead skin cells.

View attachment 1719660

• Acne Scars
When acne breakouts penetrate the skin deeply, they damage the skin and the tissue beneath it. As the acne clears, the body tries to repair this damage. During the healing process, the body produces collagen—a substance that gives the skin support. If the body produces too little or too much collagen, you will see a scar.

View attachment 1719664

Either a bone problem (meaning your bones leave a sinkhole in which the border of the sinkhole is a fine line, which in this case requires mewing, intraoral facial pulling, or surgery), a lack of collagen, hyaluronic acid, or sleep deficiencies. Bone degradation, collagen, and hyaluronic acid deficiencies are all part of aging.

View attachment 1719812

The solutions for these problems (except hyperpigmented skin and acne scars) are just following the advice down below.
    • PRP Stem Cell Therapy
    • Dermal Fillers
    • Stay inside

Trinity of Skincare​

• Cleansing
This is to ensure your skin is clean and not dirty. This is fundamental in skincare! Taking a shower is not a meme here. Bacteria buildup will cause acne!
  • Moisturizing
Your skin is an organ, and it is a very hydration-demanding one as well. It needs to be moisturized (oils moisturization, oils are sealants to trap moisture) to work properly and to look good.
  • Exfoliating
Dead skin cells are trash, you need to be making sure you're taking out the dermal trash (all dead skin cells) once or twice a week.

Nutrition and Diet

View attachment 1719893
An often neglected facet of skincare here, if your nutrition or diet is off, no amount of skincare products is fully going to fix your acne as you aren't addressing the core problem. This is equivalent to giving students free money to "fix" the rising cost of getting an education.

• No extreme diets, and what I mean by this is that at the end of the day, you should be achieving the required nutrients, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins you need. One of the reasons fast food, and "junk food" is considered unhealthy is because, for example, two donuts alone give you more sugar than you need for the entire day, eating a pack of six donuts is a sugar megadose. Eating two McDonald's burgers singlehandedly causes you to megadose fat, while at the same time, not providing you with any other nutrients. In short, "junk food" is bad because they're HIGHLY unbalanced meals.
  • No bio-incompatible ingredients, and what I mean by this is that if you're eating processed foods, or foods with pesticides, etc. This is inherently not good for your body. This is equivalent to your body giving electronic devices water. Get organic foods, as they have much less or no bio-incompatible ingredients, and WASH YOUR FOOD before cooking!
  • A diet that's compatible with your body. There is no such thing as HEALTHY FOOD AND BAD FOOD, per se, but don't give me that appeal to nature "It'S vEgGies, It'S GoOd FOr yOu" bullshit. Artichokes may be good for me, but not good for @AscendingHero, or turmeric (found in curry) is good for @currylightskin but is hard on @Zenturio's or @fivefootsix56's digestive system. Also, the same extreme diet concept also applies to fruits and veggies. You can get health problems by eating too many plants and overdosing on fructose thinking Fruits = Good :lul: or getting copper toxicity for overdosing on spinach in an attempt to get all of your calories from veggies
At the end of the day, a diet consisting of candy, burgers, chips, and french fries with a balanced nutritional value where there is no overdosing or underdosing, with bio-compatible ingredients (organic), and good for your OWN body will be MUCH superior to a diet that a vegan diet in which you're deficient in everything but insanity or a fast-food diet, and also is HEALTHY!

Microbiome

View attachment 1719867
This is probably one of the most important things you can do. Outside of hormones, one of the root causes of acne is that your microbiome (the bacteria in your gut) is a shitty environment, due to what you consume. Everyone's microbiome is different and it is essential to know that. When your gut microbiome is bad, bad bacteria are able to do damage to your skin, health, mood, and wellbeing. Bad skin, bad breath, and foul-smelling farts are GREAT indicators of a bad microbiome. When your microbiome is good, so is your skin, automatically.

What I would recommend here is ameliorating your microbiome by fixing your body's microbiome by supplementing personalized good bacteria (think of your microbiome as a battleground) to crush your bad bacteria via prebiotics or probiotics. NOT ANTIBIOTICS. Antibiotics often destroy your skin's microbiome as it kills both good and bad bacteria and since most of your bacteria are good, it's more likely to kill good bacteria than bad ones and makes it easier for the bad bacteria most of the time.

I recommend Viome, as they can give you personalized probiotic supplements to help your microbiome as well as give you a whole list of foods that are both good and bad for your microbiome, and LOADS of information. This brand is literally hyper-optimizing your health, in other aspects as well! It's worth the money! More information below.

Skincare Products

View attachment 1719866
Once we get that out of the way, we can move on to the skincare products. Skincare products must be bio-compatible if applied topically, you don't want to be putting things like poisioxirobinucleic acid (I made that up) to be absorbed into your skin and into your body. Here are the ones I suggest you use to optimize your skin.
  • Sunscreen
I don't give a fuck about "MUh mElanIn". Everyone needs sunscreen. UV radiation causes DNA damage, which causes your skin cells to misbehave, degrade and even turn into other cells, like nerve cells or liver cells, on your FACE! I recommend sunscreen with an SPF of thirty or above. You can buy this at your local supermarket. I recommend using this one as traditional sunscreens oftentimes have ingredients that can disrupt hormones and are bio-incompatible: https://amzn.to/3NiY0iR ($16 USD)
  • Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin and creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells. I recommend applying this on your face, and not via supplements, as you'll get all of it doing it topically: https://amzn.to/3x8YUrd ($20 USD)
  • Collagen
Collagen can improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin. Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look. Old people have less of it, hence why their skin is the way it is. https://amzn.to/3mlwghK ($25 USD)
  • Exfoliator
Cleans off dead skin, can't leave dermal garbage on your skin! It can cause massive itching down the line if kept for absurd periods of time. https://amzn.to/3zovmZs ($30-50 USD), or to do it on your whole entire body, powerfully in extreme cases, use a peeling oil. https://amzn.to/3L2WNK ($40 USD), you can also use a chemical peel as well but only once or twice a week! https://amzn.to/3G5NYgN ($25 USD).

Not necessary but this can speed up progress and keep your skin TOP NOTCH (like making sure every single pore is freaking squeaky clean). https://amzn.to/3AqydPW ($40-80 USD)

Green Tea and Caffeine are both excellent things to cure fine lines and wrinkles (applied topically). You could also place cold spoons to have a similar effect. The colder, the better. https://amzn.to/3xcADAM ($24 USD)

• https://geologie.com/: Better for people who want everything above (except sunscreen and the brush) but at a cheaper price.
  • https://curology.com/: Better for people with mild to severe acne, doesn't include an exfoliator I think.
You can also use these products individually if you think you need them, for example, Curology + Peeling Oil + Facial Brush.

For skin color, here's some copypasta from my phenotype thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/phenotype-looksmaxxing-guide-the-forgotten-fundamental-looksmax.507206/

More helpful guides on skin: https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

Retaining Eternal Youth​

View attachment 1719874
Partially clickbait title but please check out my Anti-Aging thread here, if you follow and apply the guide, you'll live at least 15 years longer and will age much more slowly, trust me on that. https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-aging-looksmaxxing-guide-remain-a-chad-forever.502517/unread

Conclusion​

You need good skin to be attractive. Please get good skin. PLEASE HEART EYE THIS THREAD PLEASE!

View attachment 1719862
View attachment 1719882
View attachment 1719886

View attachment 1719902

View attachment 1719917

good threat but unfortunately didnt read

Table Of Contents

• Introduction
  • What causes bad skin?
  • Trinity of Skincare
  • Nutrition and Diet
  • Microbiome
  • Skincare Products
  • Conclusion

Introduction

View attachment 1719631

What causes bad skin?

View attachment 1719646

• Whiteheads

View attachment 1719647

• Uneven skin tone

View attachment 1719648
  • Textured skin

View attachment 1719660

• Acne Scars

View attachment 1719664

View attachment 1719812

• PRP Stem Cell Therapy
    • Dermal Fillers
    • Stay inside

Trinity of Skincare​

• Cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Exfoliating

Nutrition and Diet

View attachment 1719893

Microbiome

View attachment 1719867

Skincare Products

View attachment 1719866
  • Sunscreen
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Collagen
  • Exfoliator

Retaining Eternal Youth​

View attachment 1719874

Conclusion​

View attachment 1719862
View attachment 1719882
View attachment 1719886

View attachment 1719902

View attachment 1719917

IPL skin rejuvenation > all this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir

Table Of Contents

• Introduction
  • What causes bad skin?
  • Trinity of Skincare
  • Nutrition and Diet
  • Microbiome
  • Skincare Products
  • Conclusion

Introduction

View attachment 1719631

What causes bad skin?

View attachment 1719646

• Whiteheads

View attachment 1719647

• Uneven skin tone

View attachment 1719648
  • Textured skin

View attachment 1719660

• Acne Scars

View attachment 1719664

View attachment 1719812

• PRP Stem Cell Therapy
    • Dermal Fillers
    • Stay inside

Trinity of Skincare​

• Cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Exfoliating

Nutrition and Diet

View attachment 1719893

Microbiome

View attachment 1719867

Skincare Products

View attachment 1719866
  • Sunscreen
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Collagen
  • Exfoliator

Retaining Eternal Youth​

View attachment 1719874

Conclusion​

View attachment 1719862
View attachment 1719882
View attachment 1719886

View attachment 1719902

View attachment 1719917

Shit thread + kys + dnr + all cope

one of the best high iq members much love <3

• Love it