Black woman attacks 10-year old white girl

M

mulattomogger

PhD in Misogynoir
MICHIGAN HATE CRIME—A 25 year old black woman named Reanna Valentine slammed a 40 pound 10-year-old white child’s head into a glass display at a mall and ran away laughing with her friends.

‘She took her hand to the back of my neck and slammed it into the glass,’ Sophia Simpson said. ‘I started crying and then she turns around, she starts laughing at me, and then she puts on her mask and runs away.’

Valentine was arrested the next day when she returned to the mall and was recognized by security.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MasterEscapist, Deleted member 52057, \/orman and 3 others
MICHIGAN HATE CRIME—A 25 year old black woman named Reanna Valentine slammed a 40 pound 10-year-old white child’s head into a glass display at a mall and ran away laughing with her friends.

‘She took her hand to the back of my neck and slammed it into the glass,’ Sophia Simpson said. ‘I started crying and then she turns around, she starts laughing at me, and then she puts on her mask and runs away.’

Valentine was arrested the next day when she returned to the mall and was recognized by security.

We wuz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, aleksander and klip11

She could not handle the fog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, \/orman, drimprovement and 13 others
What the fuck is wrong with this nigga's profile pic?

Well well well

Who cares id burn her alive for a cart

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, mayo mogger, klip11 and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 01 21 at 14 35 19 Black woman attacks 10 year old white girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, EverythingMattersCel, shabby890 and 4 others

This mall is Somerset mall in Troy, Michigan. Troy is an upscale suburb of Detroit. I haven't been to Somerset in a while, but I have been there quite a few times.

She could not handle the fog
I unironically think that lots of black women are jealous of white women/girls because they view them as competition for black men and know white girls are by and large more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: MasterEscapist, ordinarypsycho and mulattomogger
I unironically think that lots of black women are jealous of white women/girls because they view them as competition for black men and know white girls are by and large more attractive.
Competition? There is no comparison lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, mulattomogger, gonion wanter and 1 other person
I read about this a few days ago. Insane how that’s only a misdemeanor. Anyway, the 10 year old white foid is gonna be a prime JB in a few years :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Her mom is a MILF. Would smash. And the dad is obviously a beta buxx soy, so mom would probably cheat with gymmaxxed BBC.

"What could possibly have been the reason?"

Try Googling slavery.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger
They are. If you see a tiktok about a white girl calling herself a snowbunny the comments are filled with seething Shaniquas. Black foids would be femcels overnight if more white foids liked BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, mulattomogger and klip11
but in this case the girl was 10. not competition at all even if she was 10/10 for her age

Niggers are animals
water is wet

🎶WHO LET THE CHIMPS OUT🎶

"What could possibly have been the reason?"

Try Googling slavery.
All slaves and slave owners are now dead. Slavery is gone, so is segregation. However, it's clear that black supremacy is higher than ever, giving great reason to bring back slavery.

They know that only a white queen can satisfy the BBC

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back