Black women are incels

Black women look like transgender apes
The typical go-to cumskin cope. :lul: Keep lying to yourself so you can justify fucking these anemic women

Attachments

• asian-woman-bikini-3029118.jpeg
    asian-woman-bikini-3029118.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I don't get why they are considered unattractive, I prefer them over my ethnicity:feelswhy:

Controlled studies prove the Caucasian face is best for men because it's aesthetic but still SOmewhat masculine.asian women and hapa women were the best in all studies. Non armenioid derived MEDS are more feminine than Nordics but more delicate and pleasing to the eye according to Nordic Carleton coon and his anthropological data.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Mascthetic is ideal for men but fully feminine is ideal for women hat's why med men and asian women are most attractive.and belong with one another forever.nordics and blacks are too masculine due to coloring and features in Nordics a features in blacks.

Controlled studies prove the Caucasian face is best for men because it's aesthetic but still SOmewhat masculine.asian women and hapa women were the best in all studies. Non armenioid derived MEDS are more feminine than Nordics but more delicate and pleasing to the eye according to Nordic Carleton coon and his anthropological data.
Mashallah you write a lot.!

Mascthetic is ideal for men but fully feminine is ideal for women hat's why med men and asian women are most attractive.and belong with one another forever.nordics and blacks are too masculine due to coloring and features in Nordics a features in blacks.
Lol, you are crying for nigs and cuckskins?

Depends facially speaking I say black features are actually more feminine than Caucasian ones

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Depends facially speaking I say black features are actually more feminine than Caucasian ones
True, tbh
Black people lips are shakalaka sexy 🖤💋

Finding attractive black women in America is cope. Attractive black women are in jungles of Africa serving their Tyrone husbands with 3-4 kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Literally the only race to make videos like this

Jesus and it doesn’t help that they are fattest demographic in the USA
“In 2020, black adults had the highest obesity rates of any race or ethnicity in the United States, followed by American Indians/Alaska Natives and Hispanics. As of that time, around 42 percent of all black adults were obese. Asians/Pacific Islanders had by far the lowest obesity rates.”
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

they can’t accept the fact that small features and feminine is what guys prefer in women it’s the same logic of a short balding guy not understanding why women are not attracted to him jfl

folks are gonna call euro-pean beauty standards, when its just folks know what is physically attractive, they try to bring up media.

No about brain-washing of media promotions is make me pick ari lennox over this other women below.
Men love and like femine faces. Sadly the same things that help black men in mating hurts the majority of black women.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thecel, Looks234 and 1 other person
WIDE nose and lips are masculine.coarse features are masculine.bUT Caucasians are mix of feminine and masculine.meds are the most delicate non Asian race according to Carleton coon.I know of two.studies that say med men are the most aesthetic.Its ideal for men to be mix of feminine and masculine and meds men are most pleasing to the eye and delicate without looking like a full on boy or bitch like Asian men.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Bassem and Deleted member 5802
Only black skin is FEMININE but it's too.extreme.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5802
Low class men>High class men
High class women>Low class women
High class women usually prefer low class men
Lmao are u dumb, women prefer rich dudes and poor crackwhores prefer niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, thecel and hebbewem
Asian women have. More girly jailbait fertile youthful look.its been proven all men are hebephiles and ephebophiles.and that 12 year olds are most attractive facially.

• Woah
  • Woah
WIDE nose and lips are masculine.coarse features are masculine.bUT Caucasians are mix of feminine and masculine.meds are the most delicate non Asian race according to Carleton coon.I know of two.studies that say med men are the most aesthetic.Its ideal for men to be mix of feminine and masculine and meds men are most pleasing to the eye and delicate without looking like a full on boy or bitch like Asian men.
black women in general, especially West African women have very feminine features, including, high cheekbones, almond shaped eyes, thick lips, round butts etc, all traits considered very feminine and desirable among Westerners are common among black women. Here’s some examples
6D48D1BB 7331 4E41 8437 6EA92FD3F68B
444CF54D 6633 45C9 8656 F84BB7B4B3F1
CAC5EA62 5BEF 405C 9EB9 FE5760FB1EF9

• Love it
folks are gonna call euro-pean beauty standards, when its just folks know what is physically attractive, they try to bring up media.

No about brain-washing of media promotions is make me pick ari lennox over this other women below.
Men love and like femine faces. Sadly the same things that help black men in mating hurts the majority of black women.

View attachment 1443192

View attachment 1443191
Her features are way to big it’s like a white women complaining that men don’t like true white European features like this
835EEA7B E434 4454 BD4B 403B74A84A0B

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thecel and stevielake
black women in general, especially West African women have very feminine features, including, high cheekbones, almond shaped eyes, thick lips, round butts etc, all traits considered very feminine and desirable among Westerners are common among black women. Here’s some examples
View attachment 1443202View attachment 1443203View attachment 1443206
BIg lips are coarse.theres 2 types of high cheekbones masculine and feminine and Asians have the girly one.slanted eyes are most feminine.jailbaits are most attractive and asian women look like feminine jailbaits.

Also those women look like men.

• Hmm...
BIg lips are coarse.theres 2 types of high cheekbones masculine and feminine and Asians have the girly one.slanted eyes are most feminine.jailbaits are most attractive and asian women look like feminine jailbaits.

Also those women look like men.
Almond eyes look way better than slanted eyes it’s why Asians constantly get surgery on them. You are really coping here bro if this girl right here
21B6DFCF 9ACC 4B9D AFCC 8FE89218B18A

asked to suck your dick you’ll do it right away In a heartbeat

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and stevielake
Almond eyes look way better than slanted eyes it’s why Asians constantly get surgery on them. You are really coping here bro if this girl right here
View attachment 1443221
asked to suck your dick you’ll do it right away In a heartbeat
Horizontal is a feminine trait and so is curved and Asians have both in their eyes.vertical eyes are masculine.thry have more jailbait bodies and features and jailbaits are most attractive according to science particularly 11 and 12 year olds.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Finding attractive black women in America is cope. Attractive black women are in jungles of Africa serving their Tyrone husbands with 3-4 kids.
Undisputedcry

• So Sad
That bitch is ugly af

• JFL
  • +1
Horizontal is a feminine trait and so is curved and Asians have both in their eyes.vertical eyes are masculine.thry have more jailbait bodies and features and jailbaits are most attractive according to science particularly 11 and 12 year olds.
STFU YOU DELUSIONAL ABOMINATION

BLACK WOMEN MOG ASIAN WOMEN TO OBLIVION AND BACK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
  • Love it
  • Woah
Bro just say your attracted to children and go jfl 11-12 your really a sick person jfl

• JFL

BLACK WOMEN MOG ASIAN WOMEN TO OBLIVION

BLACK WOMEN MOG ASIAN WOMEN TO OBLIVION AND BACK
Maghreb is are schizophrenic.blwck women are least attractive according to all studies and Asians and mestizas most.

• Woah
  • JFL
Maghreb is are schizophrenic.blwck women are least attractive according to all studies and Asians and mestizas most.
What did you say on Maghrebi???

• Woah
Bro just say your attracted to children and go jfl 11-12 your really a sick person jfl
Biologically jailbaits are women.thry have the most attractive faces according to studies.keep coping with your masculine apes.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and thecel
@LooksDeficiency it is over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksDeficiency, thecel and Bassem
Biologically jailbaits are women.thry have the most attractive faces according to studies.keep coping with your masculine apes.
Nigga! You are fully ignorant!

A black woman could give you a blowjob with their fucking gigantic lips bro, you are missing hard! 👄🍆

Also they have sexy pheromones, 🌸

Best ass🍑

Best feet 👣

Best boobs🍒

Athletic body with less cellulite compared to White cavewhore💃🏿

They also have a panther personality, so if you are into BDSM go for them ASAP!

IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME, YOU ARE EITHER GAY OR LOW T! :p

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Baldingman1998, thecel and 1 other person
I think this user is a jealous Asian woman with a fetish for med peoebut remember we will never give you the time of the day, Miss Tigee and Dragon

• Woah

COpE
Studies show 12 is most attractive

I think this user is a jealous Asian woman with a fetish for med peoebut remember we will never give you the time of the day, Miss Tigee and Dragon
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: MeNAs are ugly only euro meds look good and you are a coarse low specimen so you like your type

I'd walk a mile barefoot across rusty legos for SZA to give me a BJ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5802

A black woman could give you a blowjob with their fucking gigantic lips bro, you are missing hard! 👄🍆

Best ass🍑

Best feet 👣

Best boobs🍒

THeyre trans apes.coarse features are manly.coarse hair is manly.

Best ass🍑

Best feet 👣

Best boobs🍒

Are you arab or black? What county are you fr and do you speak arabic?