Black women are incels

I'm moroccan riffi

“According to psychologist and sexologist James Cantor, it is "very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds. It's not unusual for a typical 16-year-old to be attractive to many men and the younger we go the fewer and fewer men are attracted to that age group.”
Not prepubescent kids you sicko

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
@Anyanglover I PISS ON YOUR STUDIES, GOT TO HELL WITH IT!

“According to psychologist and sexologist James Cantor, it is "very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds. It's not unusual for a typical 16-year-old to be attractive to many men and the younger we go the fewer and fewer men are attracted to that age group.”
Not prepubescent kids you sicko
.is had these studies and ive seen them.I know for sure 12 year olds are most attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Thomas cruise proved with studies that not only asian women are more attractive than other races,but that they have highest estrogen and big butts on western diet.

We were talking about who’s more attractive. People who’re more attractive have more sex and start having sex at younger ages.

Your reply is like saying Adriana Lima has lower SMV than an ugly virgin because Lima has loads of sex.

My point is that Black women are more physically attractive than Asian women are. It has nothing to do with whether women are virgins; physical attractiveness is just how hot people look.
Lima was a virgin till 27

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
jfl look at all the mental gymnastics and cope. BW have superior bodies, it's not up for debate. cumskmins even admit this making the black womans body ideal in western media. look at all the non black women getting breast and butt implants from surgery to keep up with black women. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bassem
Thomas cruise proved with studies that not only asian women are more attractive than other races,but that they have highest estrogen and big butts on western diet.
May Allah break Thomas Cruise's back and send him to hell!

Biologically jailbaits are women.thry have the most attractive faces according to studies.keep coping with your masculine apes.

Teenage girls past puberty not no 11-12 year olds wdf.

Asian women are the most desired race because they have young looking faces and bodies that mimic 15-18 year olds. They look younger longer and have less facial hair, and have more petit bodies on average, and have the lowest fat/obesity rates. These very traits ruin asian men, as they have less facial hair and look less mascaline.

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover

Asian women are the most desired race because they have young looking faces and bodies that mimic 15-18 year olds. They look younger longer and have less facial hair, and have more petit bodies on average, and have the lowest fat/obesity rates. These very traits ruin asian men, as they have less facial hair and look less mascaline.

View attachment 1443263
View attachment 1443304
View attachment 1443306
View attachment 1443307
View attachment 1443309
All of those girls you posted all had work done and all have a face full of makeup. This is really what they look like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Bassem
jfl look at all the mental gymnastics and cope. BW have superior bodies, it's not up for debate. cumskmins even admit this making the black womans body ideal in western media. look at all the non black women getting breast and butt implants from surgery to keep up with black women. :lul::lul:
They also have the best body odors pheromones + biggest lips that can give you a heart attack while she sucks you off

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

View attachment 1443263
View attachment 1443304
View attachment 1443306
View attachment 1443307
View attachment 1443309
BLACK WOMEN MOG YOU PEDOPHILE

BLACK WOMEN MOG YOU PEDOPHILE
how iam a pedo the women i posted are of legal age and are over age 18 most are 21-24 years old. Pedos are folks with a sexual preference for pre puberty children aka ages under 12.

ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AKBAR!!

shitskins are incels

ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AKBAR!!

Shitskins are really trying to brsinwash us to prefer dark coarse apes with masc skulls over extoic youthful feminine angels.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Bassem and thecel
Men that are low tier and shitskins can't get asian women so they cope.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
@Blackeycel I thought you liked black women?

Shitskins are really trying to brsinwash us to prefer dark coarse apes with masc skulls over extoic youthful feminine angels.
I'm arab and i prefer darker women such as black, arabs, and curries

Fuck u :p🖕🏼

Race trairooooooooooos

They also have the best body odors pheromones + biggest lips that can give you a heart attack while she sucks you off
They have bad repelling body odor

yeah because youre a schizophrenic shitskin that has some kind of camaraderie with everything that is low and evil.I know moroccans and arabs very well.

Attachments

• 1639604278658.png
    1639604278658.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Literally the only race to make videos like this

Jesus and it doesn’t help that they are fattest demographic in the USA
“In 2020, black adults had the highest obesity rates of any race or ethnicity in the United States, followed by American Indians/Alaska Natives and Hispanics. As of that time, around 42 percent of all black adults were obese. Asians/Pacific Islanders had by far the lowest obesity rates.”
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

they can’t accept the fact that small features and feminine is what guys prefer in women it’s the same logic of a short balding guy not understanding why women are not attracted to him jfl

Good. Then I can have them. Black women are built like brick shit houses.

• JFL
They have bad repelling body odor
Cope, their body odor is sexual asf, check your T levels
yeah because youre a schizophrenic shitskin that has some kind of camaraderie with everything that is low and evil.I know moroccans and arabs very well.
Keep coping, you fucking pisskin i white mog you to oblivion and you are seething for a high t berber male,

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Literally the only race to make videos like this

Jesus and it doesn’t help that they are fattest demographic in the USA
“In 2020, black adults had the highest obesity rates of any race or ethnicity in the United States, followed by American Indians/Alaska Natives and Hispanics. As of that time, around 42 percent of all black adults were obese. Asians/Pacific Islanders had by far the lowest obesity rates.”
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

they can’t accept the fact that small features and feminine is what guys prefer in women it’s the same logic of a short balding guy not understanding why women are not attracted to him jfl

im proud of you(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Ugh..
Look at the black women in grey, perfect hip to waist ratio, femine face, body that looks like it was made for sex.

the hottest black women, can compete with with asian women. amagine fucking this women below for 32 years from age 18-50, your dick probably would grow 1-2 inches from all the manual labor.
her at age 50
View attachment 1443423

View attachment 1443424

View attachment 1443426
Pretty good looking but this is rare for a black woman

Cope, their body odor is sexual asf, check your T levels

Keep coping, you fucking pisskin i white mog you to oblivion and you are seething for a high t berber male,
ONLY mixed black is attractive.and still not as good as a brown sea.though they're better than neas.

AND I got whiter Facial features than you you inbred berber looking ape,stupid ethnics think it's about a insignificant shade difference.when only my fave and arms are olive rest is white.also women hate Muslim arab men even arab women.you k ow it.

ONLY mixed black is attractive.and still not as good as a brown sea.though they're better than neas.
ONLY DARKSKIN BLACK IS ATTRACTIVE, ARE YOU ON CRACK?!!
AND I got whiter Facial features than you you inbred berber looking ape,stupid ethnics think it's about a insignificant shade difference.when only my fave and arms are olive rest is white.also women hate Muslim arab men even arab women.you k ow it.
What's your ethnicity, its for the science? 😂🤓

• +1
ONLY DARKSKIN BLACK IS ATTRACTIVE, ARE YOU ON CRACK?!!

What's your ethnicity, its for the science? 😂🤓
Show some examples to prove him wrong

• JFL
Where did the cope that asian women are more attractive come from? White incels?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 5802
Where did the cope that asian women are more attractive come from? White incels?

:forcedsmile::lul:

• Ugh..

:forcedsmile::lul:
Man, .org users must use dating apps a lot...

Low class pheno fogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bassem
119741255 335773357767424 703925083566351815 n
ewwww

259177100 1127869437959296 2277423689151413356 n
sheeeeeesh

• Love it
Damn, that first girl looks like the stereotypical blackface pheno. Brutal phenotype to have......if you're a man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice
African women mog African Americans women

Hamite (so-called African) women in America look way better than the Hamite women in Africa and Hamite women in general are considered the ugliest nation of women in the world and the most masculine looking women 🤣.

Your cope was funny though.

No you dumb, African American don't look pure

“African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity and bastard (mixed) women like Rihanna, Naomi Campbell, and Halle Berry are considered beautiful women by all nations of men while Hamite (so-called African) women like Lupita Nyong’o, IssaRae, and Alek Wek etc are considered ugly by all nations of men. Nobody takes what a retarded baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man coping on an incel forum says seriously when you’re an ugly blackcel.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

African–Americans mog Africans in looks and personality

Israelite (so-called Negro) women and bastard (mixed) women mog Hamite (so-called African) women is what you meant to say because Hamites in America are “African American.” Nobody is choosing Hamite women wherever they’re from because they’ll choose an Israelite woman or a bastard woman over an ugly bald headed Hamite woman every time.

Israelite women:

Bastard women:

Hamite women:

Hamite women are ugly.

Barack Obama Yes GIF by The Democrats

That’s due to them being the poorest demographic in the USA. Before they used to be really slim with less weaves they mostly looked like this
View attachment 1442981
Today all three of these women will be severely overweight.

You’re comparing beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women with their natural hair in the 60s to fat ugly Hamite (so-called African) women in America. Just how dumb are you, sheboon looking Hamite woman? Y’all Hamite women are ugly and fat and nobody wants y’all.