Black women>Gooks white brahs GTFIH

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
Asian women look like insects and eat maggots. With a black women (African American) she’ll take you to the cookouts, have tight warm pussy, and probably would have slayer sons and attractive mulatta daughters. Also black people are closer to white than Asians due to anglo slave rape and European immigrants in the 1800s. With an Asian girl your daughter will worship white cock and hate her Asian side and your son might come out incel. So all things considered, black women>Asian women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, watah, shitskinism and 14 others
Asian women look like insects and eat maggots. With a black women (African American) she’ll take you to the cookouts, have tight warm pussy, and probably would have slayer sons and attractive mulatta daughters. Also black people are closer to white than Asians due to anglo slave rape and European immigrants in the 1800s. With an Asian girl your daughter will worship white cock and hate her Asian side and your son might come out incel. So all things considered, black women>Asian women
i know i can‘t be the only one who wouldn‘t consider marrying and having kids with someone outside my race (white)??
i thought this question was just for hookups, and then it doesnt even matter, just try both.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Debetro, murdah and 1 other person
i know i can‘t be the only one who wouldn‘t consider marrying and having kids with someone outside my race (white)??
i thought this question was just for hookups, and then it doesnt even matter, just try both.
Well I’m mulatto but I agree with you I wouldn’t have children outside of my racial composition so either white Latina or black

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Based. Chinks have nothing going for them

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, FaceandBBC, VenatorLuparius and 6 others
120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

@Jason Voorhees likes the left one

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, FaceandBBC and butterworld
It’s only the ugly daughters who hate their Asianness. The better looking daughters will know that most whites are ugly and prefer a good looking asian or hapa male over all white dudes lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, zxim and butterworld
hot take
i like asian women

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and butterworld
It’s only the ugly daughters who hate their Asianness. The better looking daughters will know that most whites are ugly and prefer a good looking asian or hapa male over all white dudes lol
Do attractive Asians females even date Asian males anymore in the west? The ones that manage to not get complete sunken faces always go for white guys. They only do that because they recognize some kind of inferiority in their Asian side. Ofc I’m speaking anecdotally but most guys would recognize this behavior as the norm tbh
hot take
i like asian women
Everyone has their own preference. Be careful who you breed with is kind of my main point

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and GabachoCopium

Black women are like this tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and spark
You should change title to new world blacks instead of blacks as this would exclude black Africans and Europeans who are usually 100% BBC genetically and I agree with your points tbh

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Find me one niggress that looks better than xialan1998 and I might quit this forum

• JFL
ya girl, used all her money to look like a black girl, fake lips, fake butts, wtf?
Cope, black women are the most disgusting women on Earth, only abos are uglier. It's white people > middle eastern > east asian

Cope, black women are the most disgusting women on Earth, only abos are uglier. It's white people > middle eastern > east asian
cant change ur mind, but to me most of the people living in the US are disgusting. as an european living in a capital(PARIS), i'll see everytype. but the race i've seen ignored the most are chinese/korean/indian. most beautiful bodies = black/arabs can have skinny fit with giant boobs, best face white/arabs sometimes blacks but never asian tho.

there is a ton of ugly bitch with blue eyes and blonde air, lot of femcell with that so its not a bonus to have weak eyes who cant resist sun after 40.

black girls in usa are wild card, even white girl, that country is full of overweighted disgusting af people, its fun to call them nigger or monkey then when u look closely i can legit found white people fuckin with their dog and using shit as lube. idk that race fell off

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and LevantinePsycho
and on a more personnal note everytime i see a white dude with an asian girl he is just saying to the world, "i have a tiny dick so what ? let me live man".

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
@HTN_Mentalcel this is the type of cope you so on asianmasculinity :lul: he doesn’t know asian women are born BWC only

• +1
cant change ur mind, but to me most of the people living in the US are disgusting. as an european living in a capital(PARIS), i'll see everytype. but the race i've seen ignored the most are chinese/korean/indian.
why

I’d fuck this girl over a white girl any day tbh

683F16C6 6422 4858 AAEE 7C561050A143

Ever since that "post an Asian Stacy" thread was made, I realized how overrated Asian women are in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Find me one niggress that looks better than xialan1998 and I might quit this forum

black women have higher (OBJECTIVE) looks ceiling than mongoloid Asian women. Do not confuse appeal with facial harmony
IMG 0903
IMG 0902
IMG 0901
IMG 0904
IMG 3466
IMG 3181
IMG 2991
IMG 2717

Users who are viewing this thread

• Eblan
  • Sub5UglyMan
  • shajnabs