Black women mog MENA women

Ironically I kinda like her bug eyes tbh, they kinda looked feminine, but I was so concerned if my boy inherit them, its so fucking over for him
If you like it that’s fine it’s your own preference

Brutal that bug eyes are feminine

Of course, they look nothing like Arabs they are literally tanned nordics

My oenitis fogs here (She’s Iranian)
Yep she's ideal pheno

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Of course, they look nothing like Arabs they are literally tanned nordics

My oenitis fogs here (She’s Iranian)
Cope your crush is really mogged by my ex tbh

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and flippasav
Fine yes a lot of Israeli women have it too btw
I'm kinda glad we broke up tbh because she was short, or also bodywise she was mid. I still liked her personality and her voice ( her voice sounds like a child tbh)

Fine yes a lot of Israeli women have it too btw
20230617 121507

Before her this was my ex too, but later she became lesbian jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and flippasav
cherry picking. The girls from mena here in norway fogs nordic girls into oblivion. And 99% of black girls dont even look like those u posted

Not as hot is she latina? And wtf u doing here u sound pretty nt with so many exes
The lifestyle I want to have. Rn he mogs my status to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, garoupilled_, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
cherry picking. The girls from mena here in norway fogs nordic girls into oblivion. And 99% of black girls dont even look like those u posted
No shit yes I did cherrypick. Nordics fog menas btw
These are black girls who take care of themselves

I forgot actually yes only Western Asians not Arabians fog Nordics if you want check this thread out:

just cherrypick theory

• JFL
I noticed Islamic women are incredibly toxic. Haven’t met too many black women but the few ones I did were very nice and friendly. One of them even twerked for my friend and I. I don’t like degeneracy, but I appreciate the gesture.
they arent toxic theyre just toxic to YOU

I noticed Islamic women are incredibly toxic. Haven’t met too many black women but the few ones I did were very nice and friendly. One of them even twerked for my friend and I. I don’t like degeneracy, but I appreciate the gesture.
they are. I also have not had any good experiences with interacting with them. All toxic and will laugh behind ur back. White girls arent like that, and i also noticed black girls treat me better than these paki/mena bitches. Sucks tho cuz i like the mena/paki pheno but the girls are trash

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, khvirgin and Deleted member 23772
Women shouldn't have darker skin

should have "Islamized" that asshole raw

This forum is finished jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and rand anon
Israelite (so-called black women) fog these subhumans to the boiling hot Arabian desert and back.

Coming from a Mena guy

“Israelite (so-called Negro) women” not “Israelite (so-called black women),” but you’re correct that Israelite women look way better than these subhumans posted in this thread.

Beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women:

Israelite women are the most beautiful women on earth.

@Xangsane what bc are your thoughts on these beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women)?

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav and Xangsane
Beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women:

Israelite women are the most beautiful women on earth.
Those are regular black women + you can't save pics but you save thumbnails because you're a baboon

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Those are regular black women + you can't save pics but you save thumbnails because you're a baboon

“black” is a crayon color not an identity and these are beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women and you’re a jealous ugly red ape that can’t even construct coherent sentences together.

Tabaqaat Ibn Saa’d Chapter 1 page 27 Seera Al Nabaweyah

“And Allah, glory be to him, made in them (👉Shem) Prophets and books and 👉BEAUTY, and 👉UDMAH(dark brown to jet black) and 👉bayaadh (light brown skinned) complexions👈 and the Children of Ham descended in the southern surroundings and Dabour and it is said for that is the end of Daroom, and ALLAH made them UDMAH (dark brown to jet black) and a few of them bayaadh (light brown skinned) in complexion…..”

….وجعل الله سبحانه فيهم النبوة والكتاب والجمال والأدمة والبياض، ونزل بنو حام مجرى الجنوب والدّبور، وجعل الله فيهم أدمة وبياضاً قليلاً

The Most High blessed Israelite women as the most beautiful women in the world with different shades of brown skin (light brown to dark brown).

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Gengar and flippasav
It's true that I'm not well acquainted with every single SSA ethnicity, but overall black women look rough indeed. I guess an absolute peak level black woman may mog her MENA equivalent due to exoticness and assumed body halo, but overall MENA women are definitely more attractive.

• +1
Black women are the most attractive of all "Races" Of women! A shame black women face racist discrimination in the dating market from racist white men who refuse to date and fuck them! They should use their JBW straight white male privilege to fuck and date black women!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoulLessGlock9, Deleted member 8365, Razeb and 1 other person
“black” is a crayon color not an identity and these are beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) women and you’re a jealous ugly red ape that can’t even construct coherent sentences together.

View attachment 2266042

View attachment 2266043

Tabaqaat Ibn Saa’d Chapter 1 page 27 Seera Al Nabaweyah

“And Allah, glory be to him, made in them (👉Shem) Prophets and books and 👉BEAUTY, and 👉UDMAH(dark brown to jet black) and 👉bayaadh (light brown skinned) complexions👈 and the Children of Ham descended in the southern surroundings and Dabour and it is said for that is the end of Daroom, and ALLAH made them UDMAH (dark brown to jet black) and a few of them bayaadh (light brown skinned) in complexion…..”

….وجعل الله سبحانه فيهم النبوة والكتاب والجمال والأدمة والبياض، ونزل بنو حام مجرى الجنوب والدّبور، وجعل الله فيهم أدمة وبياضاً قليلاً

The Most High blessed Israelite women as the most beautiful women in the world with different shades of brown skin (light brown to dark brown).

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+
Bruh why are u quoting Islamic scripts ain’t u Christsn

• Ugh..
He is not Jewish, Christian or muslim just backs his comments based on historical points of view. He is somehwat ‘nation of islam’ or ‘Israelite’ but not religious

• +1
can you rate her? She was my ex.

Please don't quote as i want to delete the photo after you rate.
Can you PM me? I didn’t see it.

Keep coping uncultured swine, they are Israelite women.

• +1

No, I’m an Israelite and the Muslim hadith confirms that the so-called Negroes are Israelites. Why are you concerned about my comment?

He is not Jewish, Christian or muslim just backs his comments based on historical points of view. He is somehwat ‘nation of islam’ or ‘Israelite’ but not religious

I just historical evidence from Muslim hadiths, the Bible, and other historical books to prove that we’re the Israelites. I only deal with the Bible; but use the others as back up proof.

Keep coping uncultured swine, they are Israelite women.

khvrvin is angry because the Hamite (so-called African) women that are posted were called subhuman while the Israelite women I posted got great reactions. That red ape can’t stand the fact that he constantly gets ugh reactions when he posts those ugly Hamite women.

• +1
They bodymog for sure

Attachments

• 3148196_SandyBarrenDassie-mobile.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: SoulLessGlock9 and flippasav