Black women mog MENA women

Would consider selling my souls for that typa ass
Id travel to a place where theres a big risk to get killed by Boko Haram just to hit that ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
No, I’m an Israelite and the Muslim hadith confirms that the so-called Negroes are Israelites. Why are you concerned about my comment?

I just historical evidence from Muslim hadiths, the Bible, and other historical books to prove that we’re the Israelites. I only deal with the Bible; but use the others as back up proof.

khvrvin is angry because the Hamite (so-called African) women that are posted were called subhuman while the Israelite women I posted got great reactions. That red ape can’t stand the fact that he constantly gets ugh reactions when he posts those ugly Hamite women.
You don't follow any specific religion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
You don't follow any specific religion?

No, because religions deal with idolatry. I deal strictly with the Bible and don’t adhere to Christianity, Islam, or any other religion.

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

The Israelites (so-called Negroes) were scattered to the four corners of the earth during the Trans Atlantic and Arab Slavetrades and worship the idols of wood (Christianity) and stone (Islam) as the prophecy said we would.

The children of Judah were sold into captivity by the Hamites (so-called Africans) to the Edomites (so-called White people).

Joel 3:4 👉Yea, and what have ye to do with me, 👉O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine👈? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 👉The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have 👉ye sold unto the Grecians👈, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Amos 1:9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of 👉Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; 👉because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom👈, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

The children of Israel (northern kingdom) are still in Africa and in Asia from the Arab Slavetrade and will be gathered from there.

Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that 👉the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, 👉which shall be left, from Assyria (northern Iraq to southeastern Turkey), and from Egypt (Lower or northern Egypt), and from Pathros (Upper or southern Egypt), and from Cush (Sudan), and from Elam (Iran to India), and from Shinar (southern Iraq, Kuwait, U.A.E, and Saudi Arabia), and from Hamath (Syria), and from the islands of the sea (the Mediterranean Sea👈).

12 And 👉he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel👈, and 👉gather together the dispersed of 👉Judah from the four corners of the earth👈.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

Only so-called Negroes skin turn black when we suffer from a famine.

When those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) suffer from a famine they turn red.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav and Razeb
Good thing we are geocoding these bug eyed subhumans right? I would not let that whore come near me what so ever…

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Good thing we are geocoding these bug eyed subhumans right? I would not let that whore come near me what so ever…
Nothing but respect for azerbaijan
Neither would I

• +1
Reactions: flippasav