[BLACKED] The powers of BBC Part 2

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Back in my tyrone days (pre-aspie days) I went ice skating and a JB offerred to teach me how to skate. (I didnt know how to iceskate at the time). She held my hand and guided me along. She was smiling the entire time and had a fat ass and model height. Very hot JB. (We were the same age at the time FBI). She did some moves in front of me (cute asf at the time I will never forget) and I was blushing tbh. Felt godlike having a JB holding your hand and doing "compromising" moves for your pleasure in public. i was extremely high t so had to focus on not getting an erection. When she did the splits I couldn't take it anymore and went to the restroom to bust one out. She had a top teir body with wide hips and feminine frame.

Had I been a pajeet or a ricecel, she wouldn't have even looked at me but a JB foid rushed to help me and teach me a few moves. My only regret is not teaching her a few of my own JFL.

If you want me to tag you in future BBC powers threads then let me know down below and I will tag you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Fascinating read, please do tag me. Is there going to be a book anytime soon?

Blackfacemax then?

Part 3 is up boys