Blackgymaxx hates me and wants me to suffer because he's racist

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Posts
30,797
Reputation
44,658
I asked him what I should do about the eczema that's making my butt itch & @Blackgymmax won't help me. It's because he's racist.

@Iblamejordan @HimmyButler @Ja-Ja Gabori @six feet tall @TeenAscender let's do something
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, Deleted member 23399, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
And your race is?
 
Did you really expect anything else from a racist white man such as @Blackgymmax
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and klip11
he's being realistic not racist
 
I asked him what I should do about the eczema that's making my butt itch & @Blackgymmax won't help me. It's because he's racist.

@Iblamejordan @HimmyButler @Ja-Ja Gabori @six feet tall @TeenAscender let's do something
He is a coon he can’t cope with the fact that I will always mog him by being a tall mullatto
 
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and klip11

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
34
Views
72
7nclave
7nclave
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
29
Thodian
Thodian
brotato78
Replies
2
Views
36
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top