It's .48
The reason his esr is .5 is because he doesn't have a wide enough face
If he had a wide enough face the jaw would look wide in selfie
Hence his cope about lense distortion
My esr is like .47 48 rn even in distorted pics
Means the face is wide around the eyes
With the proportion jaw makes the entire jaw look huge in absolute
Everything works together
You want me to send different pics to prove my jaw isn’t narrow?

You want me to send different pics to prove my jaw isn’t narrow?
No I believe u
Ur head is just a peanut u slave
I'd crush ur head with my biceps

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
No I believe u
Ur head is just a peanut u slave
I'd crush ur head with my biceps
Brutal that you have to resort to Gymcel cope since you only ascended .25 PSL post operation. I could get any of the surgeries you’ve gotten and mog you to the slums of dharavi

• +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g
Brutal that you have to resort to Gymcel cope since you only ascended .25 PSL post operation. I could get any of the surgeries you’ve gotten and mog you to the slums of dharavi
Sigh not with your overly short nose huge forehead and sfs.
Gym combined I just giga obliterate u

1. U dont look great
2. As a black man u should know u cant compete with a weak chadlite with braids when ur a normie with undone smashbros hair and no physique

Sigh not with your overly short nose huge forehead and sfs.
Gym combined I just giga obliterate u
I height mog you, your nose looks like it came from a remote African tribe and your frame isn’t gonna get you any more LTB’s compared to mine, even if you have more mass than me.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He lowkey mog u
You look young wait till u older

1. U dont look great
2. As a black man u should know u cant compete with a weak chadlite with braids when ur a normie with undone smashbros hair and no physique
This was mostly a troll post but I go to the gym albeit my physique is worse than BGM’s and I’m getting rid of this shit cut soon

• +1
I height mog you, your nose looks like it came from a remote African tribe and your frame isn’t gonna get you any more LTB’s compared to mine, even if you have more mass than me.
sir your pheno is worse
You have a 100 mile long somali forehead and look angry
Having a better nose won't fix the neoteny problem and balding
Screenshot 20240329 213549 ImageMeter

You can catch up to me but you'll probably need bimax and obo w hairline lowering and other stuff since your ratios will be all diff from these surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: smallman, Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel
This was mostly a troll post but I go to the gym albeit my physique is worse than BGM’s and I’m getting rid of this shit cut soon
Start growing dreads and gymcelling asap
I was gymmaxxed at 15

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Autismcel
1. U dont look great
If I see u irl I'll knock u out. People meme rating me is even worse than calling me an mtn

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Mrxshmallow, try2beme and 1 other person
U have a chance at being a rone if you actually hard max btw

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
Start growing dreads and gymcelling asap
I was gymmaxxed at 15
Would have had dreads years ago but starter locs would descend me hard. Been gymcelling hard for the past year. Look small in the last cut cause I hard cut

Attachments

• IMG_3079.jpeg
    IMG_3079.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2484.jpeg
    IMG_2484.jpeg
    948 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3196.jpeg
    IMG_3196.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
If I see u irl I'll knock u out. People meme rating me is even worse than calling me an mtn
Nigger please where did i call u mtn i said weak CL

Would have had dreads years ago but starter locs would descend me hard. Been gymcelling hard for the past year. Look small in the last cut cause I hard cut
Looks amazing for a young guy
Next year you'll be perfect

U have a chance at being a rone if you actually hard max btw
What operations would you suggest? I’ve been thinking of BFR, gonial implants or a fat graft for my chin

post bbc or dnrd

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
What operations would you suggest? I’ve been thinking of BFR, gonial implants or a fat graft for my chin

Gonial implant
Minor infra implants that give a tinny tiny bit of zygo projection + gonion implants and ht should be enough to be lite+

Also why did you think of a fat graft for the chin vs genio? Your mento isn't ideal? If that's the case then ye

• So Sad
Also why did you think of a fat graft for the chin vs genio? Your mento isn't ideal? If that's the case then ye
Wouldnt genio look unnatural? If not then I’d def get genio instead