Looksmax.meOg2019
Satire Acc ☑️⚔️🌪️
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2026
- Posts
- 1,115
- Reputation
- 621
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ye i mog uI don’t mogView attachment 5501624 This is me btw im chad
How about you kill yourself and your retard disabled family including your dead relatives so I can piss on all their gravesno reasonable reply shows how retarded you are, 'meh me do this me do that' moron

Not with that lopsided chin, lips, and not even to mention 1 nostril is bigger than the other haha it genuinely looks like you had a booger picking addiction only on one sideYea you mog
No I’m Chad true Adam Indian niggaYe i mog u
Yet still i mog uNot with that lopsided chin, lips, and not even to mention 1 nostril is bigger than the other haha it genuinely looks like you had a booger picking addiction only on one side
Nodid she rape you
haha thanks for proving my pointHow about you kill yourself and your retard disabled family including your dead relatives so I can piss on all their graves![]()
no reasonable reply shows how retarded you are, 'meh me do this me do that' moron
My favorite side cell hltnNo I’m Chad true Adam Indian nigga View attachment 5501629
Haha -haha thanks for proving my point

Sure. Yet still you get no bitches jflYet still i mog u
Bro I swear I put sidecel and my phone autocorrected lmao I’m not than much of a greyMy favorite side cell hltn
I get women all daySure. Yet still you get no bitches jfl
When was the last time a girl approached you? Or showed any ioi for that matter jfl
Your highest tier slay is probably a recessed ltb
notice how I told the guys to rate both of us and neither replied. Notice how I asked what you take and got no answer? Because you take nothing jflRetard i told u
?no they just didnt bothernotice how I told the guys to rate both of us and neither replied. Notice how I asked what you take and got no answer? Because you take nothing jfl
“Guys quick go to this thread and say that I mog so my ego doesn’t get hurt!”
Haha sure. Short ass philtrum. 0 angularity. Long ass midface. Cooked dark eye circles. Uneven nostrils. Long ass nose. Lopsided poorly shaped lips. Uneven jaw. Side so bad you ai generated a photo?no they just didnt bother
Its obvious how bad i mog
. But you have ideal cry puppy eyes so I guess you mogKeep talking i mog uHaha sure. Short ass philtrum. 0 angularity. Long ass midface. Cooked dark eye circles. Uneven nostrils. Long ass nose. Lopsided poorly shaped lips. Uneven jaw. Side so bad you ai generated a photo. But you have ideal cry puppy eyes so I guess you mog
Haha no need to lie buddy. 23k posts in 5 months tells me all I need to know. That is over 100 posts per day jfl you are a forum dwelling loserI get women all day


Yea yea i mog u get over itHaha no need to lie buddy. 23k posts in 5 months tells me all I need to know. That is over 100 posts per day jfl you are a forum dwelling loser![]()
keep deluding yourself and maybe one day you’ll lose a letter or two in your khhvKeep talking i mog u
I get more pussy than youkeep deluding yourself and maybe one day you’ll lose a letter or two in your khhv
You don’t even believe that jflI get more pussy than you
Same stuff over n over i mog u budYou don’t even believe that jfl
The closest you’ve ever came to pussy is when your sub5 mother shit you out her asshole along with all the other waste
Name a single feature that you take in the battleSame stuff over n over i mog u bud
Can you name one feature or area he takesLtg terras
he mogs u to gandy(Don’t mind the ai photo I asked for one and it was what he gave me)
Me (ignore shitty facial hair I was too lazy to shave for this)
View attachment 5501399View attachment 5501407
Vs.
@LowTierBateman
View attachment 5501411View attachment 5501414
Again, try to ignore the fact that he sent an ai picture when I asked for his side, I have proof so he doesn’t try to come at me for using ai photos
View attachment 5501418
Nigga that’s me!!! He stole my faceh
he mogs u to gandy

What the fuck@americanpakitruvcel nigga wtf is going on here![]()
Brah that’s me he stole my faceView attachment 5501489
Lmfao at every retard in this comment saying You mog the other nigga
Tera subhuman faggot psl 3 kill your self if you believe everything these retards spout.

I mog both(Don’t mind the ai photo I asked for one and it was what he gave me)
Me (ignore shitty facial hair I was too lazy to shave for this)
View attachment 5501399View attachment 5501407
Vs.
@LowTierBateman
View attachment 5501411View attachment 5501414
Again, try to ignore the fact that he sent an ai picture when I asked for his side, I have proof so he doesn’t try to come at me for using ai photos
View attachment 5501418