Blackhead & Acne Pimple Popper Kit - Guide

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Joined
May 13, 2022
Posts
3,932
Reputation
4,145

Amazing guide. I personally use these all the time, only thing I would add is the tools really matter when picking a kit
(these tools are probably the best combo I've seen)

Also I would have talked about scraping oil off your nose with them, I also use one to clean my nails
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30107 and Deleted member 29581
is there a tool for acne on your chin
 
Just get on tret and you would not need to waste money on this crap
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern
Pinching them with my unwashed fingers mogs tbh, no thanks.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern
might buy because it looks fun to mess around with different tools
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern

Similar threads

maloy
Replies
2
Views
24
maloy
maloy
koreancel
Replies
1
Views
14
koreancel
koreancel
0dimolmtncel
Replies
2
Views
41
0dimolmtncel
0dimolmtncel
P
Replies
10
Views
87
persianprince1
P
Kelopsl
Replies
1
Views
46
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top