Blackmaxxing is a curry cheatcode

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Im black + asian (Guyanese) with curry pheno but i got box braids yesterday.
I combined it with jordan 11s, gold chain and black shirt/tanktop. I noticed much more girls miring from a distance, female cashiers are smiling more vibrantly at me and shit, only a matter of time before i give these bitches the BC (dont have the other B).

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, normie_joe and hattrick
Guyana but it's not a country and just white dudes chilling playing CoD and hitting the bong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and GabachoCopium
IMG 0263

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and hattrick
I combined it with jordan 11s, gold chain and black shirt/tanktop. I noticed much more girls miring from a distance, female cashiers are smiling more vibrantly at me and shit, only a matter of time before i give these bitches the BC (dont have the other B).
Repent lol

I see curries trying so hard to look white, when in reality they should follow the path of the negro.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24770 and Maalik
This is what i do but i got edgar cut and now larp as mixed race

Sc

your mom is asian right