Blackopstruecel is spamming he shit of this forum

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
He is trying to increase his posts and is slowly but surely catching me up. Ngl my post game was pretty week over the last few days. From Saturday I am gonna shitpost the shit out of this forum. @x69 you are my friend but I am gonna cuck you MARK MY WORDS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Lux, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I know you're going to cuck me. Saturday is your biggest chance because some girl and her family is coming over. I wont be that active

• +1
I know you're going to cuck me. Saturday is your biggest chance because some girl and her family is coming over. I wont be that active
Jfl if you cared more about post count on this obscure mental autism awareness board than being social and meeting a girl

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 6401 and x69
Jfl if you cared more about post count on this obscure mental autism awareness board than being social and meeting a girl

Obscure mental autism awareness board. That should be our title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Obscure mental autism awareness board. That should be our title
It's fitting honestly. But hey we all got problems but here we can make it thru together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Truth hits like a truck

• +1

I even got depressed from this site jfl. It's not so bad as incels.me but Looks theory fuck wjth your mind

• +1
I even got depressed from this site jfl. It's not so bad as incels.me but Looks theory fuck wjth your mind
Dude you look good. Really no reason to b depressed w how u look

• +1
Dude you look good. Really no reason to b depressed w how u look

If I was ugly I legit would have roped. Looks theory isn't good for you.. I've been browsing these kind of sites since I was 16.5 years old and it changed my brain chemistry completely. U relate?

• +1
If I was ugly I legit would have roped. Looks theory isn't good for you.. I've been browsing these kind of sites since I was 16.5 years old and it changed my brain chemistry completely. U relate?
Yeah for real. I talked about it on Wednesday. Basically I started browsing at a similar age and have really bad BDD because of it

• +1
this site was really 5 same users in every thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tony, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
this site was really 5 same users in every thread
In the really old threads @Tony and @Ritalincel used to speak coherent sentences. Now the forum has turned them into empty husks, which the members of today adore.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6997, Tony and 1 other person
In the really old threads @Tony and @Ritalincel used to speak coherent sentences. Now the forum has turned them into empty husks, which the members of today adore.
🤪

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1680
Posts2,000
Reputation2,824

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997