Blackpill Blackopstruecel is spamming he shit of this forum

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
He is trying to increase his posts and is slowly but surely catching me up. Ngl my post game was pretty week over the last few days. From Saturday I am gonna shitpost the shit out of this forum. @x69 you are my friend but I am gonna cuck you MARK MY WORDS

X

x69

?????? ????
I know you're going to cuck me. Saturday is your biggest chance because some girl and her family is coming over. I wont be that active

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I know you're going to cuck me. Saturday is your biggest chance because some girl and her family is coming over. I wont be that active
Jfl if you cared more about post count on this obscure mental autism awareness board than being social and meeting a girl

X

x69

?????? ????
Jfl if you cared more about post count on this obscure mental autism awareness board than being social and meeting a girl

I even got depressed from this site jfl. It's not so bad as incels.me but Looks theory fuck wjth your mind

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I even got depressed from this site jfl. It's not so bad as incels.me but Looks theory fuck wjth your mind
Dude you look good. Really no reason to b depressed w how u look

X

x69

?????? ????
Dude you look good. Really no reason to b depressed w how u look

If I was ugly I legit would have roped. Looks theory isn't good for you.. I've been browsing these kind of sites since I was 16.5 years old and it changed my brain chemistry completely. U relate?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
If I was ugly I legit would have roped. Looks theory isn't good for you.. I've been browsing these kind of sites since I was 16.5 years old and it changed my brain chemistry completely. U relate?
Yeah for real. I talked about it on Wednesday. Basically I started browsing at a similar age and have really bad BDD because of it