Blackpill #43 - Darkskin to lightskin, and obese to fit have similar differences in societal treatment

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Gone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and KING REIDYZ
For women yes, being a dark skin woman is a huge failo unless you have a really good body and face. Dark skin doesn't failo men as much as women. Dark skin is seen as more masculine that's why it failos women so hard. Society prefers dark skin on men than on women.
Why did you revive this retards post. Fucker posted stupid racebait threads 24/7 and now he's permabanned.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Why did you revive this retards post. Fucker posted stupid racebait threads 24/7 and now he's permabanned.
He's good actually

Whitecels don't wanna hear about the race pill I guess.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and fogdart
He's good actually

Whitecels don't wanna hear about the race pill I guess.
He made threads titled nigger black pill. Was just another retarded ethnic racebaiting

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
For women yes, being a dark skin woman is a huge failo unless you have a really good body and face. Dark skin doesn't failo men as much as women. Dark skin is seen as more masculine that's why it failos women so hard. Society prefers dark skin on men than on women.
There are so many ugly lightskinned women and then there are dsrkskinned women with good bodies and bones. It's all about facial bones and body. Jfl if you would let their skin color determine if you'd fuck them rather than their facial bones and body

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, stevielake and fogdart
There are so many ugly lightskinned women and then there are dsrkskinned women with good bodies and bones. It's all about facial bones and body. Jfl if you would let their skin color determine if you'd fuck them rather than their facial bones and body
I know, but unfortunately pheno matters more to people than bones. Average looking light skin woman is seen as cute, but average looking dark skin woman is seen as mediocre. Same applies to men tbh but not to the same extent.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Growth Plate
I know, but unfortunately pheno matters more to people than bones. Average looking light skin woman is seen as cute, but average looking dark skin woman is seen as mediocre. Same applies to men tbh but not to the same extent.
Yeah when they're of the same PSL. But darkskinned htn mogs lightskinned mtn

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back