This Forum's Logical Fallacy and The End of Blackpill

All of us have probably seen a dude around your looks level with a girl and thought 'how the fuck did he pull her?' Probably because he never discovered 'looksmax.org' and had a normal childhood.
Makes you rethink stuff

I see your point, but this just isn't true of everyone

I came here to look for niche improvement tips and because I just started college and didn't know many ppl(so I had free time). I look a little weird but I've had moderate success with women given my age. Sure they dont approach me at every turn but if I'm at a party or meeting them in some social setting they dont rule me out automatically for having a slightly stern eye area

Ive been cold-approached a small amount of times too. Looks are not in fact everything
>Cold approached
>Looks don't matter

Meanwhile the average user here has never been approached once.

You just don't look like the people I'm talking about. Most users here would understand.

I think its no secret that this forum is actually becoming less blackpilled if you just scroll through offtopic and talk to long-term users who are realizing the true importance of NT. Are they right though? Yes, and let me explain

Rotting
Some long-term users of this site or 2022 cells are starting to realize they wasted their fucking time here and could've spent this time just trying to get a gf. Rotting is by far the biggest death sentence in terms of your life. It doesn't matter how good or bad you look. Look at a truecell @Bojack for example (sorry bojack) and an actual good-looking user like @MoggerGaston. They are both making offtopic threads on a website full of other men on a Friday night. But looks are everything, right? So why are both living the same life? It's because looks are in fact not everything
Logical Fallacy
The main point of this thread, and overall flaw with the blackpill. The biggest issue is that people apply the societal treatment of outliers to the entire population. This is a highly overlooked flaw. Every blackpill meme or post out there follows something like this
View attachment 2815687 You've probably seen this post in a million different forms and thought, true. Well it is true, but guess what. One is someone with subhuman genetics. Almost no one has this bad genetics. The other is a model with amazing genetics. Same thing, extremely rare. So yes, the blackpill does apply here, of course, the chad will be treated much better and get more women than the subhuman. The flaw comes into thinking this is true at all levels. Let me use a bell curve to explain.
View attachment 2815690
If you haven't taken math, and don't know what this is. Its a normal distribution bell curve. To give a rough idea, the amount of MTNs in the world is the dark blue portion(the two big bars in the middle). HTN would be the portion with the 10-20 range on the bottom, so 13.6%, Chadlite, would be the next at 2.1%, and chad at 0.1%. On the other side, LTN would be 13.6% on the left side, subhuman would be the 2.1%, and truecell is the bottom 0.1%. By now, I'm sure you can see where I'm going. People consistently apply subhuman or chads experiences to the entire population. This makes no sense considering how rare they both are. The middle of this graph represents a point where looks matter the least, as you go farther out they matter more and more. Yet, since the vast majority are closer to the middle why have we tricked ourselves into thinking looks are everything?

NT and the Whitepill
For the vast majority of the population. The blackpill simply just is not true, I don't care how many people this enrages. Yes, I wasted almost a year with this flawed mentality, when If I had been trying to be a more normal 19-year-old by now. I might've had a gf. The reality is that a normal-looking guy whos enjoyable to be around, funny, and interesting to women can pull. All of us have probably seen a dude around your looks level with a girl and thought 'how the fuck did he pull her?' Probably because he never discovered 'looksmax.org' and had a normal childhood.

Yes, looks do matter. Yes, you should work on improving them to a degree. But understand when the blackpill is applicable, and work on becoming a normal person. This is going to help most of your more in the long run, give my ideas a chance and take a break from here

ChadL1te.
the blackpill is the only truth tbh for most

good thread expect to be called delusional and bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Looks aren’t normally distributed it’s easier for craniofacial development to go wrong than go right
No they actually are it is just that most people are fat asf so we dont know their true bones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ChadL1te
>Cold approached
>Looks don't matter

Meanwhile the average user here has never been approached once.

You just don't look like the people I'm talking about. Most users here would understand.
Im not that good looking, I can put on a good front of a normal person.

Too many users overlap their behavior here with their IRL behavior. Yes subhumans should focus on looks but the avg dude here tryna be low HTN probably will have almost zero difference in treatment compared to if he just acted normal.

No they actually are it is just that most people are fat asf so we dont know their true bones
Thank you, people have no idea how statistics work. Looks are normally distributed, the average person just dosen't look that good.

Im not that good looking, I can put on a good front of a normal person.

Too many users overlap their behavior here with their IRL behavior. Yes subhumans should focus on looks but the avg dude here tryna be low HTN probably will have almost zero difference in treatment compared to if he just acted normal.
You make no sense. How is getting approached anything to do with how you act? Some people here are autistic but jfl if you think they aren't getting approached because they aren't "acting NT". It doesn't take much to just stand around and get approached.

Once I see a high-trust looking MTN on this forum who actually struggles with women and making friends, then I'll believe that NT matters. People here look weird, which makes them act weird due to negative feedback as no one wants to be around them.

Rope all false

Whatever mads mogs
80daffa31f390c389402f503b253126f

• +1
I think its no secret that this forum is actually becoming less blackpilled if you just scroll through offtopic and talk to long-term users who are realizing the true importance of NT. Are they right though? Yes, and let me explain

Rotting
Some long-term users of this site or 2022 cells are starting to realize they wasted their fucking time here and could've spent this time just trying to get a gf. Rotting is by far the biggest death sentence in terms of your life. It doesn't matter how good or bad you look. Look at a truecell @Bojack for example (sorry bojack) and an actual good-looking user like @MoggerGaston. They are both making offtopic threads on a website full of other men on a Friday night. But looks are everything, right? So why are both living the same life? It's because looks are in fact not everything
Logical Fallacy
The main point of this thread, and overall flaw with the blackpill. The biggest issue is that people apply the societal treatment of outliers to the entire population. This is a highly overlooked flaw. Every blackpill meme or post out there follows something like this
View attachment 2815687 You've probably seen this post in a million different forms and thought, true. Well it is true, but guess what. One is someone with subhuman genetics. Almost no one has this bad genetics. The other is a model with amazing genetics. Same thing, extremely rare. So yes, the blackpill does apply here, of course, the chad will be treated much better and get more women than the subhuman. The flaw comes into thinking this is true at all levels. Let me use a bell curve to explain.
View attachment 2815690
If you haven't taken math, and don't know what this is. Its a normal distribution bell curve. To give a rough idea, the amount of MTNs in the world is the dark blue portion(the two big bars in the middle). HTN would be the portion with the 10-20 range on the bottom, so 13.6%, Chadlite, would be the next at 2.1%, and chad at 0.1%. On the other side, LTN would be 13.6% on the left side, subhuman would be the 2.1%, and truecell is the bottom 0.1%. By now, I'm sure you can see where I'm going. People consistently apply subhuman or chads experiences to the entire population. This makes no sense considering how rare they both are. The middle of this graph represents a point where looks matter the least, as you go farther out they matter more and more. Yet, since the vast majority are closer to the middle why have we tricked ourselves into thinking looks are everything?

NT and the Whitepill
For the vast majority of the population. The blackpill simply just is not true, I don't care how many people this enrages. Yes, I wasted almost a year with this flawed mentality, when If I had been trying to be a more normal 19-year-old by now. I might've had a gf. The reality is that a normal-looking guy whos enjoyable to be around, funny, and interesting to women can pull. All of us have probably seen a dude around your looks level with a girl and thought 'how the fuck did he pull her?' Probably because he never discovered 'looksmax.org' and had a normal childhood.

Yes, looks do matter. Yes, you should work on improving them to a degree. But understand when the blackpill is applicable, and work on becoming a normal person. This is going to help most of your more in the long run, give my ideas a chance and take a break from here

ChadL1te.
This thread ignores that women in gen z are completely delusional, there is a reason why there is such a rise in incels recently. It’s because most women think they can get a 6ft man who can make 200k+. It’s not looks that’s the problem, it’s the women. You can blame social media and the fucked up sexualized culture of the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, |Daddy_Zygos|, ChadL1te and 1 other person

Rotting
Logical Fallacy
View attachment 2815690

NT and the Whitepill

ChadL1te.
This is valid information, the amount of rotters turning a blind eye to this is fucking insane.

• +1
Looks are very important but if you are autistic no one will talk to you. It must harmonize = Looks with Being Nt.

• +1

Rotting
Logical Fallacy
View attachment 2815690

NT and the Whitepill

ChadL1te.
Lol cope. Chad fucked your oneitis. :feelshehe:

yeah the blakpill is cope. MTN si enough

Stop trying to brainwash me fed

Rotting
Logical Fallacy
View attachment 2815690

NT and the Whitepill

ChadL1te.
High IQ asf
Recently made this thread after coping about looks for so long
If you had achieved everything in your life then what would you even desire to live for ? Rather than thinking that you are cursed with looks take that asa challenge a desire to be accomplished it will make life far more fun than being gifted everything in your hands since birth which according to some here is ideal which it's not you just adapt to your surroundings most here belong to good families yet whine about looks just cuz they were never grateful for what they already had

• Love it
High IQ asf
Recently made this thread after coping about looks for so long
If you had achieved everything in your life then what would you even desire to live for ? Rather than thinking that you are cursed with looks take that asa challenge a desire to be accomplished it will make life far more fun than being gifted everything in your hands since birth which according to some here is ideal which it's not you just adapt to your surroundings most here belong to good families yet whine about looks just cuz they were never grateful for what they already had
Thank you. Harrdcore blackpillers will call everything else cope not realizing they're using bad looks as a cope to be a lazy pos who does nothing.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Rotting
Logical Fallacy
View attachment 2815690

NT and the Whitepill

ChadL1te.
Ain’t reading this pos

• +1
Reactions: Mike141

Rotting
Logical Fallacy
View attachment 2815690

NT and the Whitepill

ChadL1te.
omg bro thank you for not stating obvious stuff man! great thread bro keep up the good work i’ll definitely book mark this

Thank you. Harrdcore blackpillers will call everything else cope not realizing they're using bad looks as a cope to be a lazy pos who does nothing.
u’ve been here for one year yet almost have the same amount of posts as me in 3 years. talk about rotting

shut up nerd

Rotting
Logical Fallacy
View attachment 2815690

NT and the Whitepill

ChadL1te.
Water ngl

u’ve been here for one year yet almost have the same amount of posts as me in 3 years. talk about rotting
how is my post to time ratio rotting?

Nothing new. People rot for fun here. And most of them are self-aware to an extent. You're preaching to wrong choir, imo. The only difference is how serious you take it. Do you actually prioritize the important or do you actually become a basement dweller - no in-between.

• +1