blackpill alone is cope, it is a mixture of bluepill, redpill and blackpill combined

i will talk to you later, if you say something smarter than this
You’re just a clueless cunt making water threads thinking he’s Aristotle, and then to fuel ur own ego even more and mentally masturbate over thinking you’re a good person u procede to jerk off every single good looking user in the forum in a completely unrelated thread, you’re a joke and so are the people who worship u here

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 4430 and Danish_Retard
if it is legit over like deformed, and i still want to help people here
Wdym help people here are u fucking Jesus ? Every nigger with 2 working brain cells knows what he has to do to improve after browsing this website for more than 10 min

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Denial of blackpill is denial of data.
Stop coping an 1/10 Deformed Fat women with down syndrome low IQ has more options than a 7/10 high tier normie brutal
Denial of blackpill is denial of data, right. But denial of everything else is denial of data as well. Life is not as one-sided as many people here think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
Wdym help people here are u fucking Jesus ? Every nigger with 2 working brain cells knows what he has to do to improve after browsing this website for more than 10 min
This. It is honestly not hard to figure out your flaws.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Lots of coping in this thread.

The problem with the bluepill is that it is a pure delusion meant to keep men in line waiting to betabux instead of using that time to improve themselves to have better options.

Mindset means very little when your looks can't back it up, that's why its so easy to sell the redpill. It requires little effort and it is sold as something that will turn your dating life around. Which it will, if you're good looking.

The blackpill isn't about nihilism, but about knowing where you stand in this world without the bullshit platitudes of lies that are commonly told. That looks matter, and while genetics does determine your looks for the most part, you can still change some of those things. You can't change your height or penis size, but you can change or have surgery to correct some of the major failos in your face, for example.

Bluepill: Delusion
Redpill: Social Skills & Manipulation
Blackpill: Reality
Whitepill: Accepting Reality

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Elvisandreaa

The problem with the bluepill is that it is a pure delusion meant to keep men in line waiting to betabux instead of using that time to improve themselves to have better options.

Mindset means very little when your looks can't back it up, that's why its so easy to sell the redpill. It requires little effort and it is sold as something that will turn your dating life around. Which it will, if you're good looking.

The blackpill isn't about nihilism, but about knowing where you stand in this world without the bullshit platitudes of lies that are commonly told. That looks matter, and while genetics does determine your looks for the most part, you can still change some of those things. You can't change your height or penis size, but you can change or have surgery to correct some of the major failos in your face, for example.

Can I get contributer

from seeing all the life experiences i got i can confirm it is a mixture between those 3, first you need to have the looks so redpill is easier but how better you are looking how more true the bluepill is, thats why chads always say just be yourself. but they are not socially aware that ugly guys have it way worse, i was ugly and now good looking and i am social aware. that combination is dangerous but i am using it to help myself and others, because my life is fuckedup and my grandma safed me from insanity <3

-Lars
You are basically @curlyheadjames if he was NT

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
You can't change your height or penis size, but you can change or have surgery to correct some of the major failos in your face, for example.
Leg lengthening is safer and often cheaper than bimax

• +1
Reactions: Master
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Lars
That's true. It's just about maximising your chances to attract a suitable woman.
master thanks for this site. this site is the most based place ever, i can legit cry this place exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Master

bluepill keeps you mentally sane thats the bluepill

@Master i love you, i will hug you bro, we all love you secretly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and Master
Hey @Lars are you still in here? I agree. I was a big mogger in my prime when I was on steroids. Still never found a gf. Why! Because I didn’t really love myself.

So it was mix of blackpill plus bluepill. I was dangerously mentally ill but still got laid a ton cause good face plus huge frame and muscles plus height. But the girls only ever just used me for my body. And could tell I was a retarded autist and laughed at me.

If only I had just stayed natty and been myself. I would have been much happier and found a gf. Even if I didn’t end up slaying as much.

I legit improved at least 1psl from roiding and increased my sex appeal tremendously but my life went to shit because it fucked up my mindset. I was getting a lot of casual sex but that’s it.
you cant have a healthy relationship if you arent healthy to yourself in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Daqirius
I was a very strong believer in the black/lookspill until i met a friend of a friend recently. He wasnt good looking at all, shortish (5'9-5'10, average here is 5'11-5), black, recessed chin and wears glasses. He was gymmaxxed but not visible due to oversized shirt and he had good fashion sense, but no desginer clothes. He pulled a girl at a party, she was easily one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen, legit 9.5/10 swedish cutie. I couldnt believe my eyes when he made out with her. Unbelievable. She was also simping for him. Since then i dont believe in lookspill anymore but rather in statuspill. Its a combination of both but i think you need to have everything to really slay.

James i am happy for you, and i love you
im kidding she was trollign me that stupiud bitch
ill ascend tho and get these girls nt isnt fully cope i need to find a way

im kidding she was trollign me that stupiud bitch
ill ascend tho and get these girls nt isnt fully cope i need to find a way
James always remember that i liked you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Love it
from seeing all the life experiences i got i can confirm it is a mixture between those 3, first you need to have the looks so redpill is easier but how better you are looking how more true the bluepill is, thats why chads always say just be yourself. but they are not socially aware that ugly guys have it way worse, i was ugly and now good looking and i am social aware. that combination is dangerous but i am using it to help myself and others, because my life is fuckedup and my grandma safed me from insanity <3

-Lars

-Lars
bluepill is about the luck factor (if you taking bp like the Pollyanna would its over for you)

redpill is being your best (doesnt guarantee you pussy like puas say)

blackpill is about realism (not being delusional and making up statistics while rotting in your granny basement)

bluepill is about the luck factor (if you taking bp like the Pollyanna would its over for you)

redpill is being your best (doesnt guarantee you pussy like puas say)

blackpill is about realism (not being delusional and making up statistics while rotting in your granny basement)
yes

You’re just a clueless cunt making water threads thinking he’s Aristotle, and then to fuel ur own ego even more and mentally masturbate over thinking you’re a good person u procede to jerk off every single good looking user in the forum in a completely unrelated thread, you’re a joke and so are the people who worship u here
citizen-kane-clap.gif

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
psychedelics changed my life. because they showed me my real emotions. bad trips are just things your brain thinks but you dont want to admit it and fight it, you need to overpower and cry i would 1000% know alot of you guys would cry on psychedelics because we all something mentally fuckedup going on, for me the most mentally fuckedup things where my mom suffers here whole life from psychosis, and my grandma who always cared for us is slowly dieing from Alzheimer, both of the people in my life is see slowly die and that made me mentally fuckedup, also how i got treated in life made me mentally fuckedup and when i finally got some vallidation, i fucking loved it.

i finally got loved, finally someone listened to me instead of putting me away like trash. this place i finally felt accepted thats why i always stayed here. but i am still happy because my mindset is unstopable. i came from legit the fucking dirt. and look where i am now. i can do everything. i am going to change the world in a good way because my grandma did everything for me. she is my real hero

so at the end the bluepill is legit, just be yourself, dont change for other people. everyone is unique how more you dare to show your true self how more nice people you attract. i am right now chilling with people that are 1000% themself and thats why my life is way better. they respect you how you are but you also need to respect them how they are
Every normie suffers from psychosis actually. They are delusional as fuck even if they are in high positions or have knowledge on some topic like being a scientist of some form yet they are too far gone in delusions beyond topic of their specialization

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 19036
Every normie suffers from psychosis actually. They are delusional as fuck even if they are in high positions or have knowledge on some topic like being a scientist of some form yet they are too far gone in delusions beyond topic of their specialization
baaaaaseeeeed