blackpill alone is cope, it is a mixture of bluepill, redpill and blackpill combined

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
from seeing all the life experiences i got i can confirm it is a mixture between those 3, first you need to have the looks so redpill is easier but how better you are looking how more true the bluepill is, thats why chads always say just be yourself. but they are not socially aware that ugly guys have it way worse, i was ugly and now good looking and i am social aware. that combination is dangerous but i am using it to help myself and others, because my life is fuckedup and my grandma safed me from insanity <3

-Lars

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 18320, AscendingHero and 22 others
and fuck calling it a pill, i call it: the key to succes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, AscendingHero, chawaje and 9 others
@ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Niko69 @averagejoe

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 20677
@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
obviously theres truth to all of them. they dont come from absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, AscendingHero, BjornAndresen and 11 others
enough people only say blackpill is true but thats because you here it everyday here, i also believed it. this place is an echo chamber

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16501, Dragon5000 and 5 others
enough people only say blackpill is true but thats because you here it everyday here, i also believed it. this place is an echo chamber
ye, in reality you see everything to a certain degree, humans arent 1D. However, if youre good looking asf with high psl and rich + status youll probably be winning most of the time so its better to place your bets on the red and black pill

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
Yep, women do want a connection, that's universal. How gl or tall you have to be to get them varies person to person. Go to nyc, or just the mall. You see Stacies dating Chads, and you see Stacies dating fashionmaxxed normies

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blackgymmax
Yep, women do want a connection, that's universal. How gl or tall you have to be to get them varies person to person. Go to nyc, or just the mall. You see Stacies dating Chads, and you see Stacies dating fashionmaxxed normies
indeed i only date girls i have a connection with, i legit ignored a 10/10 stacy when i found enough redflags in her personality

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Denial of blackpill is denial of data.
Stop coping an 1/10 Deformed Fat women with down syndrome low IQ has more options than a 7/10 high tier normie brutal

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19036 and 12 others
Denial of blackpill is denial of data.
Stop coping an 1/10 Deformed Fat women with down syndrome low IQ has more options than a 7/10 high tier normie brutal
because men are thirsty asfuck, fucking once get it i see your brain is already beyond fucked with this avi:
BugeyeBigNoseCurry
please get out of the echo chamber here and get back into reality, this place is poison right now i want to help you all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
i also used to edit all my photos for instagram, i was insecure now i dont give a fuck anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, thereallegend, ExtraBones and 1 other person
Indeed it's crimsonpill.

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
atleast some members are not brainwashed, thank god.

the reason why @Amnesia is fucked right now because he suffers from extreme axienty, one time i called with him he sounded normal, why? because he felt chill with us. he knows we understand him. i love you bro, you can always talk with me

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
@ArvidGustavsson you look fucking amazing bro, you fucking mog me hard with bones and still think about surgery. bro stop wasting those BDD times and be happy with yourself bro. first love yourself before you loves others. thats why narcies cheat on other people they always want extra validation. it is never enough because they are deep down insecure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, oldcelloser, AscendingHero and 6 others
the reason why i am saying all of this, i am finally mentally free from all the fucking shit i had, BDD, narcism , axienty caused by adhd, not a clear mind by Hypothyroidsm. i fixxed everything and i am mentally fucking free i can just cry that i mentally ascended thats the real ascension, why i am still here? you guys helped me i want to help you guys <3 i love you all you changed my life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 16275, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
i almost died from a drug Overdose because i was depressed subcutaneous but i legit mixxed 7 drugs in a day including weed and a high dose of MDMA that is both psychedelic, came into a psychosis and cried for the first time in 10 years, i never cried, why? because i always faked my emotions i always was kinda depressed but i coped with: i am happy : )

this is maybe the first time i am legit happy
finally inner peace

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser
psychedelics changed my life. because they showed me my real emotions. bad trips are just things your brain thinks but you dont want to admit it and fight it, you need to overpower and cry i would 1000% know alot of you guys would cry on psychedelics because we all something mentally fuckedup going on, for me the most mentally fuckedup things where my mom suffers here whole life from psychosis, and my grandma who always cared for us is slowly dieing from Alzheimer, both of the people in my life is see slowly die and that made me mentally fuckedup, also how i got treated in life made me mentally fuckedup and when i finally got some vallidation, i fucking loved it.

i finally got loved, finally someone listened to me instead of putting me away like trash. this place i finally felt accepted thats why i always stayed here. but i am still happy because my mindset is unstopable. i came from legit the fucking dirt. and look where i am now. i can do everything. i am going to change the world in a good way because my grandma did everything for me. she is my real hero

so at the end the bluepill is legit, just be yourself, dont change for other people. everyone is unique how more you dare to show your true self how more nice people you attract. i am right now chilling with people that are 1000% themself and thats why my life is way better. they respect you how you are but you also need to respect them how they are

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and poopoohead
i love you fucking all, you are not bad, you are just badly treated in life. i am just here to help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Can you morph brown eyebrows onto this picture
7F1D6FFA 8E30 4418 A862 10D3A232F7C9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Lars
because men are thirsty asfuck, fucking once get it i see your brain is already beyond fucked with this avi:
BugeyeBigNoseCurry
please get out of the echo chamber here and get back into reality, this place is poison right now i want to help you all
Blue pill

Blackpill is useless without Redpill and Redpill is useless without Bluepill.

Blackpillers are clearly not experiencing life and what happens.

But redpillers always underestimate the importance of looks. Although redpill is the easiest “alternative societal concept”. And 10000% easier to swallow than the blackpill.

And bluepill is important because the truth sometimes dosent matter and it’s nice to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 19036, Germania and 1 other person
Blackpill is useless without Redpill and Redpill is useless without Bluepill.

Blackpillers are clearly not experiencing life and what happens.

But redpillers always underestimate the importance of looks. Although redpill is the easiest “alternative societal concept”. And 10000% easier to swallow than the blackpill.

And bluepill is important because the truth sometimes dosent matter and it’s nice to cope.
redpillers are people who deny the blackpill because they can't handle that shit
noway bluepillers can
but blackpillers are atleast socially aware but also delusional at the same time, if you believe in only one pill you are delusional
it is the 3 combined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
redpillers are people who deny the blackpill because they can't handle that shit
noway bluepillers can
but blackpillers are atleast socially aware but also delusional at the same time, if you believe in only one pill you are delusional
it is the 3 combined.
ye

• +1
Can you morph brown eyebrows onto this picture
View attachment 1798093
dye them, get lean , grow your hair out get a haircut that fits blonde people i would dye it dark brown and get curles ngl and get a tan, thats the looksmax advice you can achieve in 1 year and will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Moggie and Erik-Jón
View attachment 1798126 dye them, get lean , grow your hair out get a haircut that fits blonde people i would dye it dark brown and get curles ngl and get a tan, thats the looksmax advice you can achieve in 1 year and will ascend you
nvm dont dye it brown be yourself but get a hairstyle that fits you rn it is kinda shit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Erik-Jón
View attachment 1798126 dye them, get lean , grow your hair out get a haircut that fits blonde people i would dye it dark brown and get curles ngl and get a tan, thats the looksmax advice you can achieve in 1 year and will ascend you
Can you do it on this picture
Eyebrow shape is clear

I just want to know for reference
Ye those are my plans boyo, idk if I’ll dye my hair colour but I have 2c/3a hair so def get tik tok hair cut and dye brows and get lean

the reason why i am saying all of this, i am finally mentally free from all the fucking shit i had, BDD, narcism , axienty caused by adhd, not a clear mind by Hypothyroidsm. i fixxed everything and i am mentally fucking free i can just cry that i mentally ascended thats the real ascension, why i am still here? you guys helped me i want to help you guys <3 i love you all you changed my life
congrats bro! Also, how do you know if you have Hypothyroidism? Cause I have brain fog and I want to find a solution. Cheers!

• +1
BugeyeBigNoseCurry
B-But THATS WHATS IDEAL BROO!!!:soy::soy::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lars
Happy for you but the blackpill is like 90% real and by blackpill I mean the basic principles that looks infest every sphere of human relations not talking about obvious bs like dickpill etc

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Danish_Retard and Lars
Happy for you but the blackpill is like 90% real and by blackpill I mean the basic principles that looks infest every sphere of human relations not talking about obvious bs like dickpill etc
yeah it is but for personality, it is ironicly accepting yourself in the end how you are thats the thing how you ascend mentally, if you are a good person you attract more good persons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 19551, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You’re dumb as fuck tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: ExtraBones
True, Lars is one of the best person here, my mindset is similar to you even tho you mogg me brutally, but I've had chad experience in my high school so i know it's not black and white

• +1
congrats bro! Also, how do you know if you have Hypothyroidism? Cause I have brain fog and I want to find a solution. Cheers!
yes i had hypo i fixxed it, 100mcg t4 daily with a pro thyroid diet

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
True, Lars is one of the best person here, my mindset is similar to you even tho you mogg me brutally, but I've had chad experience in my high school so i know it's not black and white
bro mindset > all , ily i dont care if you mog me or i mog you, if you are a chill dude i love you. exactly what scatman said:
I'm calling out from Scatland
I'm calling out from Scatman's World
If you wanna break free, you better listen to me
You've got to learn how to see in your fantasy
I'm calling out from Scatland
I'm calling out from Scatman's World
If you wanna break free, you better listen to me
You've got to learn how to see in your fantasy

Everybody's talkin' something very shockin'
Just to keep on blockin' what they're feeling inside
But listen to me, brother, you just keep on walkin'
'Cause you and me and sister ain't got nothing to hide
Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
Tell me 'bout the color of your soul
If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
Then I don't want to hear your stories told
I want to welcome you to Scatman's World

bro is a genius.

Last edited:
atleast some members are not brainwashed, thank god.

the reason why @ /data/avatars/s/1/1325.jpg?1654577918 @Amnesia is fucked right now because he suffers from extreme axienty, one time i called with him he sounded normal, why? because he felt chill with us. he knows we understand him. i love you bro, you can always talk with me
you literally confirm blackpill jfl.

You know that you talking about a guy who is about 15 years older than you and his only goal in life is using his looks or rotting and fucking women your age right? The only reason why you talking on those fake dicords with him is because you imagine that he is GL from the intel he gave you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and oldcelloser
you literally confirm blackpill jfl.

You know that you talking about a guy who is about 15 years older than you and his only goal in life is using his looks or rotting and fucking women your age right? The only reason why you talking on those fake dicords with him is because you imagine that he is GL from the intel he gave you.
hey if i had to believe him, i dont care if it is fake, he has even a bigger problem with himself if he fakes not my problem it is his problem im here to help him but he needs to see the problem self first

Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
sorry that you are just socially inkept in your own basement and almost have no social contact, i dont even feel sorry for you. you are just a volcel normally i was always sugarcoating you guys but 95% of the guys here are just volcels, if you are legit ugly and here, i feel sorry for you bro

if you are legit ugly and here, i feel sorry for you bro
Huh? Why? It should be the opposite tbh… chads/ mentalcels should leave this place

Huh? Why? It should be the opposite tbh… chads/ mentalcels should leave this place
if it is legit over like deformed, and i still want to help people here

Maybe redpill/ blackpill aka female behavior-+lookism…..bluepill definitely not, since bluepill is automatic- disney fantasy of marriage/pair bonding so we can have a +birthrate soy ciety

Maybe redpill/ blackpill- bluepill definitely not, since bluepill is automatic- disney fantasy of marriage/pair bonding so we can have a +birthrate soy ciety
if i am honest marriage is kinda dying in those upcomming years

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Danish_Retard and oldcelloser
if i am honest marriage is kinda dying in those upcomming years
Just drop the :bluepill: part , you can do :redpill: bs at a certain lvl of looks, but :bluepill: is never the answer….wmn DONT love you- they CANT- they love themselves and their children- basic blackpill

Youve got it right…90%…. Never believe in the autist chad principle…its not real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I think all this together is the real black pill

Hey @Lars are you still in here? I agree. I was a big mogger in my prime when I was on steroids. Still never found a gf. Why! Because I didn’t really love myself.

So it was mix of blackpill plus bluepill. I was dangerously mentally ill but still got laid a ton cause good face plus huge frame and muscles plus height. But the girls only ever just used me for my body. And could tell I was a retarded autist and laughed at me.

If only I had just stayed natty and been myself. I would have been much happier and found a gf. Even if I didn’t end up slaying as much.

I legit improved at least 1psl from roiding and increased my sex appeal tremendously but my life went to shit because it fucked up my mindset. I was getting a lot of casual sex but that’s it.

Last edited:
  • +1