blackpill alone is cope, it is a mixture of bluepill, redpill and blackpill combined

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

blackpill alone is cope, it is a mixture of bluepill, redpill and blackpill combined​

race, height, face all matters a lot

but its not cut in stone. things can adjust. girls dont always want a chad. they will settle for less if they like the guy, he has some good traits and is LTR material. cos she cant LTR chad- this is bluepilled but its true

and shit like redpill-money,body all helps a ton. although i dont think being masc matters too much in personality. i found its best to just be urself and u can be vulnerable sometimes.

girls can rlly like ur personality and overlook certain bad features. a lot of girls actually have hatred to tall good looking guys. cos they know every girl wants them. they will be okay dating a slightly shorter or uglier guy. and even rubbing it in that taller handsome guys face

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, spongebob, Deleted member 18890 and 2 others
My reaction to this information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
This is only true if the difference between you and the other guy is just one point, a 5 will never be able to mog a 7 no matter how much money or personality you have, probably the only exception would be status but good luck trying to become an e-celeb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
NT matters more than everything. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 17676 and Htobrother