Blackpill Analysis: The Look of a Villain | How Your Appearance will FORCE You to Be the "Bad Guy"

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
The black pill has thought us that women are attracted first and foremost to signs of high genetic quality, such as a tall masculine frame or chiselled jawline, and that your dating success is heavily correlated with your perceived attractiveness.

We are all very familiar with this, however the black pill's teaching do not end there.
The black pill does not just apply to dating, it applies to everything.

If you only remember one thing from this thread, I want you to remember this:
The black pill seeps into every aspect of your life.

Your relationships at work, your interactions with your family, even your close relationships with your friends.
Behind every single interaction you have with another human being--male or females--your genetics will play a role into how you are treated and what kind of privileges you have.

The black pill seeps into EVERY aspect of your life.

But you already know this.

I did not take the time writing this thread to talk about shit that everyone and their mom already knows.
I wrote this to inform you on one of the more under looked outlets of the black pill:

Social Privilege and Roles.

In case you are unfamiliar with these two concepts, a simple explanation would be to say that "Social Privilege," is what other people have deemed you able to do in a social interactions. Social privileges include who you are allowed to talk to, how you are allowed to address people, and how you are allowed to treat them.

An easy example of "Social privilege," is when an ugly dude hits on a girl and suffers socially because now other people see him as a creep and when a good looking man does the the same thing and gets viewed as "confident," and "charismatic."

Not exactly ground breaking stuff, I know, but bear with me here.

Roles are a bit of a more abstract concept then social privileged, but they are still easy to understand. Imagine a book, movie, play or other story. Different characters play different roles in driving the plot forwards.

You have the main characters, protagonist, villains, etc...

These roles may seem to only exist in fiction, but they are very much present in real life. In real life there are more complicated roles, and the lines between "good," "bad," "important," and "unimportant" are far more blurrier and less black-and-white then in media, but trust me, they're still there.

But you can calm down, you are probably not the big bad.
Chances are you're just an insignificant background characters whom no one gives a shit about :)

Another example:
Jeremy and Adonis are playing against each other in a game of soccer.

Who is everyone rooting for? Who does everyone want and expect to see win?

And that is by far the most brutal part of the black pill.

Life is like a movie and God is the most discriminate type-caster there is.

Even if you make the effort to try and be nice to people, to try and be funny, to be respectful and kind, if your face does not remotely fit the bill of a "nice sociable person," you will not be treated as one.

Jeremy puts in all the effort he can. He smiles, he meets new people and always forces himself to go out on exciting adventures and better himself. He tries to life his life to the fullest and to be the best person he can be.

Years pass like this.

And what does Jeremy have to show for it?

[ISPOILER]NOTHING.[/ISPOILER]

Not Scraps. Not Crumbs. Not Drops.

Adonis. Adonis just is. He exists, and that's the full extent of his accomplishments. He has personality disorders, he's cruel to women and is always in a sour mood.

Adonis has a social life.

Adonis is getting laid.

Adonis has a girlfriend who loves him.

But above all, Adonis is respected, and people view him as a good person.
Adonis plays the part of the hero. Not a single accomplishment of his goes unrecognized. Even the slightest good-doing is praised and treated as something special.

Adonis is looked up to and respected by his peers.

Jeremy put in all the effort, but what did he get?

Because he is ugly, he will always have to play the part of the under dog. He will never be able to rise above his short stature and homely appearance and become his own person in the eyes of others.

High school reunion comes along. Both Jeremy and Adonis attend.
Jeremy hangs out with some of his old friends with some cheap booze, staring through empty eyes at Adonis as he flirts with the other girls and has a good time surrounded by the other genetically gifted people.

It didn't matter how much Jeremy worked. He was made to be the loser in the end. He was made to lose to Chad in the end.

Jeremy realizes a fundamental truth about the world in that moment:
People are forced to play certain roles in life based on their looks, and once you have your role you can't rise above it's limitations.

This isn't a doomer thread.
You can certainly change your situation in life.
But what I am trying to say is you can not improve past your genetic limit in social interactions. You can change your role--maybe you can go from villain to side character.

But you wont get a role of more value.

To make sure that none of my points get misconstrued, here are the key teaching of this thread:

• In social situations you have a limited amount of 'privileges' depending on your looks and status (primarily status)
  • People are made to play roles in life like actors in a show (Villain, Hero, etc [Real life is more nuanced--it isn't some teen drama--but for the sake of argument, such superficial titles work])
  • Your role is dependent on your looks/status
  • You can not improve your role past what you genetics allow (no going from "hated one" to "chosen one" [unless you already had the potential and became the "hated one" due to unusual circumstances])

If you've made it this far then congratulations, your brain hasn't been completely fried by the jews.
Let me know what you think about this, if you agree, disagree, and what your personal experience has been.

THANK YOU

Related Threads:

@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Julius @MyAssStinksLikeShit @fioraabuser @redfacccee @LastHopeForNorman @Halats @Kevin Costner @Chintuck22 @MissLexotan6MG @Sanguinius @UltimateMan @mick @amorfati @Sam @yorak_hunt @EverythingMaxxer @Brad @Yuya Moggershima @NoPainNoChick @CANI @Halats @bugeye @abusivepartner01 @Gargantuan @uglymug @ThrSlayerEternal111 @n0rthface @Laylow225 @joeveniro @IndianJock @N1666 @Germania

react with ':love:' to join the @list​

All people notified have expressed an interest in being notified in my threads, as such this does not constituate "mass tagging."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ALP, Deleted member 14262 and 53 others
Would this guy slay without fame? Typical bad guy look:

Wladimir Klitschko 1
NINTCHDBPICT000465936674
Wladimir Klitschko

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15563, mulattomaxxer, Lolcel and 3 others
Screenshot 20210502 132422

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Marsiere214, klamus and 1 other person
high effort high IQ thread bookmarked
this part here was brutal jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
geez u psl autists, look any top fugitive and they are all subhumans. For every meeks or good mugshot there is thousands of subhumans

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10615
welcome back my g

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Selinity
at least the bad guy in a show will have an equal story to the protag
bad guys irl?
just a nameless wraith to fade into the background

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and Selinity
Reminder OP is a 14 year old in the 8th grade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TheEndHasNoEnd, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
As a kid I've been told I looked like 'a bully' a lot and punished for it and treated worse because of it, a lot of the time.
It's like society does it's best to make you feel unwelcome tbh.
Looks = everything. And it's not just about looking high or low psl. But also likeable/unlikeable.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4946, Lolcel and 10 others
But also likeable/unlikeable.
high t + high trust is what ive seen a lot of "charasmatic" people look like. you get automatic respect bc pre selection and you dont scare them away like other high t guys who are low trust.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 4946, Golgo13 and 3 others
Based post, but shit bro, how did you forget to tag your boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Based post, but shit bro, how did you forget to tag your boy
It's hard to keep track with so many people on the tag list. I'll tag you next time, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Aaaa1

saw this poker 1on1 game yesterday. A clear example. Nerdy looking slightly above average guy. Versus charismatic-looking above average guy.

The guy on the left, Jeremy was winning hard at the start. A 19:1 chip-lead, impossible to beat. The Olivier guy made a huge comeback, mostly through luck alone, and Jeremy lost in the end.

Jeremy was talking a lot during the game, while Olivier was completely mute and didn't talk at all.

Afaf1

It's such a big example of exactly what this topic is about tbh. The guy wasn't douchy or bad-mannered at all. Just overconfident (wouldnt you be if you were 19:1 ahead) and extroverted.

Being a complete mute like Olivier, somehow is now seen as 'nice and classy' lmao. When it's such standard behavior that 95% of poker players do it. What a joke.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: lonelycurry, Lolcel, Golgo13 and 8 others
high t + high trust is what ive seen a lot of "charasmatic" people look like. you get automatic respect bc pre selection and you dont scare them away like other high t guys who are low trust.
Describe high-T + high trust.

Describe high-T + high trust.
high trust =

high T + high trust would be something like cavill or bomer. dimorphic features like browridge, zygos, jaw and chin while also having a good amount of high trust features

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Epola, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Thanks for tagging me, in this GOD tier post.
Chances are you're just an insignificant background characters whom no one gives a shit about :)
Sounds like my whole life, untill like 1 or 2 year ago.

From childhood on, i can remember getting little attention. I looked low tier nromie at best as a kid, probably mostly due to scar tissue on mouth erea due to animal attack.
I recall recieving limited attention and care, from mother, teachers, everyone.
The only exceptiosn from attention getting, were actually a few adult older men teachers and my stepfather. I guess them type of people can be more compassionate. My oldest brother was the most well looking one of the kids, and recieved the most attention I think. Kinda overburdened and invovlement by parents. which was also a alot annoying for him.
They tried to interfere with his every move and choice. While they took borderline zero effort, care in whatever I chose to do for school and so on.

What also didn't and still doesn't help, is muh introverted ingrained personality
35+ years of: Invisible man

To make sure that none of my points get misconstrued, here are the key teaching of this thread:
  • In social situations you have a limited amount of 'privileges' depending on your looks and status (primarily status)
  • People are made to play roles in life like actors in a show (Villain, Hero, etc [Real life is more nuanced--it isn't some teen drama--but for the sake of argument, such superficial titles work])
  • You can not improve your role past what you genetics allow (no going from "hated one" to "chosen one" [unless you already had the potential and became the "hated one" due to unusual circumstances])

If you've made it this far then congratulations, your brain hasn't been completely fried by the jews.
Let me know what you think about this, if you agree, disagree, and what your personal experience has been.
With looskmaxxing @ late 30's. I somehoe managed to go from low tier nromie looks, to lets say high tier normie looks.

A world of difference, in practical life.
I can only imagine, how much actual Chad being makes.

What changed, in essence. Just a list of happenings last year that didn't heppen in the years before??
1. business comes more easy. People want to become customers of what offer more. Are less critical. are less difficult.
2. Business, I get more tips or suggestions to ask them more money for my service. that happened way less in the past.
3. neighbours peoples offer me to joing them for drink. One offered me food/meal they had jst cooked.
4. people are more friendly. And more randomly kind-ish as before, or say mroe nice stuff.
5. in social settings, people put in more effort to make a small talk.

Stuff like that. basically.
and i am not even Chad. just HTN or something. And I notice the difference already.

I hope with body, to ascend to Chadlite-ish levels hopefully.
I am pretty much sure. The benifits grow exponentially when moving up the looks ladder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Yerico7, Marsiere214 and 10 others
hi iq

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
high trust =
View attachment 1187436
high T + high trust would be something like cavill or bomer. dimorphic features like browridge, zygos, jaw and chin while also having a good amount of high trust features
Lol the first guy has a wider chin than second

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Lol the first guy has a wider chin than second
Nah the second one is wider because it stretches across the entire width of his lower third. While in the left one it cuts off.
Affa1

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I won't read but agree with the title.

Lifefuel because I look like a rich, nt, jock, frat boy:feelsgah:

Nah the second one is wider because it stretches across the entire width of his lower third. While in the left one it cuts off.
View attachment 1187462
You outlined the entire lower third in the second pic but the first one looks more square plus wider maybe its square so it looks wider on the first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15563, Danish_Retard and Selinity
I look entirely low trust and have acne scars. It is over jfl

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and EverythingMattersCel
View attachment 1187424

saw this poker 1on1 game yesterday. A clear example. Nerdy looking slightly above average guy. Versus charismatic-looking above average guy.

The guy on the left, Jeremy was winning hard at the start. A 19:1 chip-lead, impossible to beat. The Olivier guy made a huge comeback, mostly through luck alone, and Jeremy lost in the end.

Jeremy was talking a lot during the game, while Olivier was completely mute and didn't talk at all.

View attachment 1187429
It's such a big example of exactly what this topic is about tbh. The guy wasn't douchy or bad-mannered at all. Just overconfident (wouldnt you be if you were 19:1 ahead) and extroverted.

Being a complete mute like Olivier, somehow is now seen as 'nice and classy' lmao. When it's such standard behavior that 95% of poker players do it. What a joke.

great example, of subtle non obvious difference at first sight. But irl over time, if it's ones personal life, takes a massive toll or gives a massive uplift feeling.

In itself. people will say it's a small thing.
And in many ways it is.
But than, this small difference happens to ones life daily, every hour of the day. it's the constant factor of it; that makes it brutals.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, oldcelloser and 2 others
View attachment 1187424

View attachment 1187429

I believe Jeremy was drunk the match, he is an idiot and he played like one. I don't understand why he raised at 20:35, he had nothing in his hand.
IDK, maybe I'm also getting influenced by their looks difference but Jeremy made a lot of bad plays IMO

great example, of subtle non obvious difference at first sight. But irl over time, if it's ones personal life, takes a massive toll or gives a massive uplift feeling.

In itself. people will say it's a small thing.
And in many ways it is.
But than, this small difference happens to ones life daily, every hour of the day. it's the constant factor of it; that makes it brutals.
That's also how bullying works. You make a joke about someone that people laugh about.
'It's just one joke bro, don't get so offended. Can't you handle someone making a bit of fun?'
People will say it's a small thing, 'oh don't take that person seriously, he is just jealous, etc'

And that's true, that normies also get joked about and ridiculed every once in a while. But it becomes bullying because it only happens time and time again to the same individual.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Zeta ascended, amorfati and 1 other person
That's also how bullying works. You make a joke about someone that people laugh about.
'It's just one joke bro, don't get so offended. Can't you handle someone making a bit of fun?'
People will say it's a small thing, 'oh don't take that person seriously, he is just jealous, etc'

And that's true, that normies also get joked about and ridiculed every once in a while. But it becomes bullying because it only happens time and time again to the same individual.
Untill 1 day.
A dude snaps.
And becomes the bagel guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4946, Lolcel and 2 others
Untill 1 day.
A dude snaps.
And becomes the bagel guy.

JFL also at him getting attacked at 2:53 out of nowhere. It's so unasked for to escalate the situation like that, what a retard fuck that did it.

The only reason for it is because he is short and ugly, so the guy could very easily find the justification for it. 'He is small so there's 0 risk for me, he is unlikeable so my surroundings will support me.'

If bagelguy was female instead for example, which automatically makes you look way more likeable. This video probably would've never gone viral since she would've gotten sympathy. Same with a high tier normie doing the same rant tbh.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, oldcelloser, Marsiere214 and 12 others
high trust =
View attachment 1187436
Strange that they describe the low trust guy with wide chin and pronounced cheekbones.
What do they mean with "thin chin" at a low trust guy?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Strange that they describe the low trust guy with wide chin and pronounced cheekbones.
What do they mean with "thin chin" at a low trust guy?
doesnt seem to be a very good model tbh

Are you kidding me? He would have chad children and live in Moscow with his 25 year old wife. Tf are you talking about
What about in the west? I could slay too in Russia.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and ChristianChad
And you'd be surprised by how much low-inhibition mogged you'd get

Agreed with this. Changing your appearance can change your role and has for me when I went from 5’9” fatcel to 6’1” handsomecel. I’m still learning years later how to fit into my new expected role, even when I flub it I am treated way better than I was when I was younger.

seeing life as a movie has helped me out. You have to dress like the hero, look like the hero, act like the hero. Learning to be charismatic like the hero. It’s almost like film and reality mirror each other, or rather film is just a manifestation of how humans subconsciously know the way the world works.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Yerico7, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
JFL also at him getting attacked at 2:53 out of nowhere. It's so unasked for to escalate the situation like that, what a retard fuck that did it.

The only reason for it is because he is short and ugly, so the guy could very easily find the justification for it. 'He is small so there's 0 risk for me, he is unlikeable so my surroundings will support me.'

If bagelguy was female instead for example, which automatically makes you look way more likeable. This video probably would've never gone viral since she would've gotten sympathy. Same with a high tier normie doing the same rant tbh.
Facts it’s amazing how primal instincts kick in in fight or flight situations . If this guy was 6’3 there’s no way he would have attacked him instead he wanted to white knight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
keep coping

low trust face with carefree friendly personality with a dark side mogs

keep coping

low trust face with carefree friendly personality with a dark side mogs
It's more. a case of, if you are ugly, almost everyone will not like you, if you are ugly+low trust face, people will hate you and whenever something goes wrong, no matter how small something is, they will always blow things out of proportion to incarcerate the ugly low trust face cel as opposed to the high trust face cel. This is the same even if you are average in face. Average high trust face cels can make friends quite easily and are still treated somewhat decently by most of society while average low trust faces have it harder and will be 'suspected' of crimes even if they are nowhere near the scene.

Everything changes when you are chad however, at chad level (6PSL face) the 'low trust face' guy will unironically attract more high quality prime girls as opposed to the high trust chad (read kingkellz's thread on masculinity preference), people will describe you as being 'mysterious' or 'charming' or 'sexy' 'hot' and for high trust face chads they describe them as 'cute' or 'nice guy'. Low trust face chads. even when they do heinous crimes, will have their motives and actions justified by foids and men alike (example: Meeks, Ramirez)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, oldcelloser and 1 other person
It's more. a case of, if you are ugly, almost everyone will not like you, if you are ugly+low trust face, people will hate you and whenever something goes wrong, no matter how small something is, they will always blow things out of proportion to incarcerate the ugly low trust face cel as opposed to the high trust face cel. This is the same even if you are average in face. Average high trust face cels can make friends quite easily and are still treated somewhat decently by most of society while average low trust faces have it harder and will be 'suspected' of crimes even if they are nowhere near the scene.

Everything changes when you are chad however, at chad level (6PSL face) the 'low trust face' guy will unironically attract more high quality prime girls as opposed to the high trust chad (read kingkellz's thread on masculinity preference), people will describe you as being 'mysterious' or 'charming' or 'sexy' 'hot' and for high trust face chads they describe them as 'cute' or 'nice guy'. Low trust face chads even when they do heinous crimes, will have their motives and actions justified by foids and men alike (example: Meeks, Ramirez)
agree

The black pill has thought us that women are attracted first and foremost to signs of high genetic quality, such as a tall masculine frame or chiselled jawline, and that your dating success is heavily correlated with your perceived attractiveness.

We are all very familiar with this, however the black pill's teaching do not end there.
The black pill does not just apply to dating, it applies to everything.

If you only remember one thing from this thread, I want you to remember this:
The black pill seeps into every aspect of your life.

Your relationships at work, your interactions with your family, even your close relationships with your friends.
Behind every single interaction you have with another human being--male or females--your genetics will play a role into how you are treated and what kind of privileges you have.

The black pill seeps into EVERY aspect of your life.

But you already know this.

I did not take the time writing this thread to talk about shit that everyone and their mom already knows.
I wrote this to inform you on one of the more under looked outlets of the black pill:

Social Privilege and Roles.

View attachment 1187383
In case you are unfamiliar with these two concepts, a simple explanation would be to say that "Social Privilege," is what other people have deemed you able to do in a social interactions. Social privileges include who you are allowed to talk to, how you are allowed to address people, and how you are allowed to treat them.

An easy example of "Social privilege," is when an ugly dude hits on a girl and suffers socially because now other people see him as a creep and when a good looking man does the the same thing and gets viewed as "confident," and "charismatic."

Not exactly ground breaking stuff, I know, but bear with me here.

Roles are a bit of a more abstract concept then social privileged, but they are still easy to understand. Imagine a book, movie, play or other story. Different characters play different roles in driving the plot forwards.

You have the main characters, protagonist, villains, etc...

These roles may seem to only exist in fiction, but they are very much present in real life. In real life there are more complicated roles, and the lines between "good," "bad," "important," and "unimportant" are far more blurrier and less black-and-white then in media, but trust me, they're still there.

But you can calm down, you are probably not the big bad.

Another example:
Jeremy and Adonis are playing against each other in a game of soccer.

Who is everyone rooting for? Who does everyone want and expect to see win?
View attachment 1187357

And that is by far the most brutal part of the black pill.

Life is like a movie and God is the most discriminate type-caster there is.

Even if you make the effort to try and be nice to people, to try and be funny, to be respectful and kind, if your face does not remotely fit the bill of a "nice sociable person," you will not be treated as one.

Jeremy puts in all the effort he can. He smiles, he meets new people and always forces himself to go out on exciting adventures and better himself. He tries to life his life to the fullest and to be the best person he can be.

Years pass like this.

And what does Jeremy have to show for it?

Not Scraps. Not Crumbs. Not Drops.

Adonis. Adonis just is. He exists, and that's the full extent of his accomplishments. He has personality disorders, he's cruel to women and is always in a sour mood.

Adonis has a social life.

Adonis is getting laid.

Adonis has a girlfriend who loves him.

But above all, Adonis is respected, and people view him as a good person.
Adonis plays the part of the hero. Not a single accomplishment of his goes unrecognized. Even the slightest good-doing is praised and treated as something special.

Adonis is looked up to and respected by his peers.

Jeremy put in all the effort, but what did he get?

Because he is ugly, he will always have to play the part of the under dog. He will never be able to rise above his short stature and homely appearance and become his own person in the eyes of others.

High school reunion comes along. Both Jeremy and Adonis attend.
Jeremy hangs out with some of his old friends with some cheap booze, staring through empty eyes at Adonis as he flirts with the other girls and has a good time surrounded by the other genetically gifted people.

It didn't matter how much Jeremy worked. He was made to be the loser in the end. He was made to lose to Chad in the end.

Jeremy realizes a fundamental truth about the world in that moment:
People are forced to play certain roles in life based on their looks, and once you have your role you can't rise above it's limitations.

This isn't a doomer thread.
You can certainly change your situation in life.
But what I am trying to say is you can not improve past your genetic limit in social interactions. You can change your role--maybe you can go from villain to side character.

But you wont get a role of more value.

THANK YOU