blackpill ate my fucking brain

lestoa

lestoa

ascension or death
blackpill and looksmaxxing ate my fucking brain iam completely braindead i cant think of anything else

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Deleted member 65752, futureashtray and 15 others
When I registered here I was already brutally blackpilled and a fullblood incel, but somehow it just got worse

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Detective, aspiringexcel and 3 others
When I registered here I was already brutally blackpilled and a fullblood incel, but somehow it just got worse
18 next month and been in looksmaxx/bp spaces on discord since i was 13. Neurotransmitters atp are permanently fucked lmao

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and SlavicGeneral
It won't stop until you ascend and your life changes

• +1
Reactions: 91302 and lestoa
It won't stop until you ascend and your life changes
that shit makes me rly scared ngl, iam so high cortisol bcs of this shit. The only thing i think about, nothing else is going on in my mind. Nothing else. I go to school lurk botb go back study go to the gym watch blackpill content while doing cardio go back to my fucking room and browse .org

18 next month and been in looksmaxx/bp spaces on discord since i was 13. Neurotransmitters atp are permanently fucked lmao
Neurotransmitters are chemical molecules that carry messages or signals from one nerve cell to the next target cell in the human body. They are an essential part of the nervous system, enabling communication between neurons and other cells. There are over 40 different types of neurotransmitters in the human body, each with its unique function and role in maintaining overall health and well-being.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Neurotransmitters are chemical molecules that carry messages or signals from one nerve cell to the next target cell in the human body. They are an essential part of the nervous system, enabling communication between neurons and other cells. There are over 40 different types of neurotransmitters in the human body, each with its unique function and role in maintaining overall health and well-being.
wtf is that plukee

inject prolactin

wtf is that plukee
It literally just explained it holy fuck you definitely were in the special classes if you didn’t understand any of that

It literally just explained it holy fuck you definitely were in the special classes if you didn’t understand any of that
i dnrd that shit anyways

Me too I’m going to the toilets every hour or two at work just to poke at my face in the mirror. This life is torture.

• So Sad
Reactions: futureashtray
Same here, I had a dream last night where I was scrolling looksmax.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
at least based avi

• Love it
On the bright side, you're fated to ascend if you're that committed to looksmaxing.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and plukee
slay count 48

That’s why it’s fucking torture, I was HTN-equivalent SMV and I’ve aged out / been outcompeted down to the level of an incel.

That’s why it’s fucking torture, I was HTN-equivalent SMV and I’ve aged out / been outcompeted down to the level of an incel.
settle down nigger, find a trad wife. You slayed, now chill and have kids. If you have money ur good

Blackpill fuels peoples autism

depressed avi nigger i dont know how this nigger is still alive
Idk how i am either but with the current state of my life it doesn’t look to be very long

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
imagine being blackpilled for 4 years straight

settle down nigger, find a trad wife. You slayed, now chill and have kids. If you have money ur good

I’d still need surgery to follow this route JFL. Even trad girls still have a high looks threshold.

imagine being blackpilled for 4 years straight
Your from norway so its over anyways

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook and rand anon
Once you see the truth and if you're not fit for the game, you're permanently fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
What's your fav song?
From scm it’s cold, there’s this girl, I just want to hold her, start, im so sorry, basically all of them but least favourite is that last friday night cover although it’s good still
From take care album’s it’s please don’t leave, nothing happened at all that day, heaven, you’re so perfect and i feel like someone could love me

Heaven and i feel like someone could love sent me into a mental breakdown first time i heard those two because it was the saddest shit i ever listened too and all i could think about was those who i cared the most about in my life who i lost and why im such a fucking failure in life with no girl interested in me. I still cry when i hear these songs and idc if it’s low test of me it shows im not an emotionless failed dark triad cuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and silencio
From scm it’s cold, there’s this girl, I just want to hold her, start, im so sorry, basically all of them but least favourite is that last friday night cover although it’s good still
From take care album’s it’s please don’t leave, nothing happened at all that day, heaven, you’re so perfect and i feel like someone could love me

Heaven and i feel like someone could love sent me into a mental breakdown first time i heard those two because it was the saddest shit i ever listened too and all i could think about was those who i cared the most about in my life who i lost and why im such a fucking failure in life with no girl interested in me. I still cry when i hear these songs and idc if it’s low test of me it shows im not an emotionless failed dark triad cuck
this nigger is fr not okay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and plukee

Damn, Will listen bro tomorrow

• Love it
Brain resetmaxx

that shit makes me rly scared ngl, iam so high cortisol bcs of this shit. The only thing i think about, nothing else is going on in my mind. Nothing else. I go to school lurk botb go back study go to the gym watch blackpill content while doing cardio go back to my fucking room and browse .org
that is not good bro take a break it's depressing

• +1
Reactions: silencio
that is not good bro take a break it's depressing
Now from person to person and not incel to incel, this shit has ruined my entire teenage life, I'm 16 and browser incel forums all day. Either I stop doing this soon or i will go crazy :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Now from person to person and not incel to incel, this shit has ruined my entire teenage life, I'm 16 and browser incel forums all day. Either I stop doing this soon or i will go crazy :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I'm 15 we need to get out of here via ascension

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
no it isn't we will ascend soon I'm becoming less addicted to this forum
i become more addicted to this forum
i think i will do a self ban and then just go away