Blackpill became main stream and that's really sad

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
terms like mogger, smv, deathethnic etc, has become banal, nothing makes sense anymore, this should be a secret society, they allowed it to reach the normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, MagaPutinism, aspiringexcel and 13 others
terms like mogger, smv, deathethnic etc, has become banal, nothing makes sense anymore, this should be a secret society, they allowed it to reach the normies
It was inevitable. We're just getting started though. Plastic surgery is exploding and you've only seen a sneak peak of hypergamy.

By 2027, 99.5% of women will have priced all normies out of the dating market. The top 70% of women will be going for top 1% of men, while the bottom 29.5% will be voluntary chadsexual femcels.

The dating market disequilibrium is becoming obvious even to the most bluepilled of normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Detective, Deleted member 29155 and 15 others
I miss when it was a super niche things and we were all autistic psychopaths type of guys the jokes that used to be made wouldn't fly around here

also the threads who even makes real looksmaxxing threads anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, LowTrust, Deleted member 28768 and 12 others
The only bad thing about blackpill going mainstream is that nu-blackpillers are painfully annoying. Just look at Hamza's fan base, they have 0 knowledge of facial aesthetics and they'll berate a recessed truecel for being too lazy and not going to the gym and buying meditation courses when he should be getting surgery. It's just the PUA days rebranded once again with "yes looks matter but you should self improve and buy my gym course" instead of "buy my pickup course"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chxrbxchkx, Anchor_Ship and 18 others
Who cares

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj and whitegymmax
The only bad thing about blackpill going mainstream is that nu-blackpillers are painfully annoying. Just look at Hamza's fan base, they have 0 knowledge of facial aesthetics and they'll berate a recessed truecel for being too lazy and not going to the gym and buying meditation courses when he should be getting surgery. It's just the PUA days rebranded once again with "yes looks matter but you should self improve and buy my gym course" instead of "buy my pickup course"
all this to end this fat foid 5/10 Screenshot 20230610 2205142

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MagaPutinism, Brootal and 12 others
You guys are chronically online it’s not main stream

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, AscendingHero, MagaPutinism and 17 others
It was inevitable. We're just getting started though. Plastic surgery is exploding and you've only seen a sneak peak of hypergamy.

By 2027, 99.5% of women will have priced all normies out of the dating market. The top 70% of women will be going for top 1% of men, while the bottom 29.5% will be voluntary chadsexual femcels.

The dating market disequilibrium is becoming obvious even to the most bluepilled of normies.
they will have to enact UBI as more men drop out of society surely

stop treating the blackpill like its the craziest thing ever, you probably dont know shit and just had some bad experiences

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Skywalker, TheDragon and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 29581
blackpill is mainstream since humans existance its just some of them are coping some of them accepting the truth

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kingHtn, Brootal, Skywalker and 3 others
@thecel noticed this awhile ago too

"mog" is now officially zoomer lingo now
it's only a matter of time
That’s from gym culture bro lmfao all my gym bros says it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, GigaAscender, Skywalker and 6 others
When I saw that knowyourmeme article on "bone smashing" i knew it was over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blonde chad, Skywalker, Abhorrence and 3 others
with all due respect, you're literally a greycel, no different than normies themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Skywalker and WanderingBurro
I miss when it was a super niche things and we were all autistic psychopaths type of guys the jokes that used to be made wouldn't fly around here

Fr like the threads about “using psl terms with my irl friends” wouldn’t even work anymore

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
u niggas have been saying it’s been going mainstream for months now just because some dudes on tiktok got like a 100k likes off it (which isn’t even that much), it will still most likely always remain an obscure topic that not many people are aware of

u niggas have been saying it’s been going mainstream for months now just because some dudes on tiktok got like a 100k likes off it (which isn’t even that much), it will still most likely always remain an obscure topic that not many people are aware of
the west is going to end up like south korea

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Skywalker and RSzeiS
The terms might go mainstream but the blackpill itself probably won't. Normies use redpill lingo all the time but very little of them are actually redpilled (as much as I hate the redpill), the same is probably going to be the case with the blackpill. Not to mention the fact that the blackpill is way more brutal to accept than the redpill. Most redpillers probably can't fully swallow the BP

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS
"mog" is now officially zoomer lingo now
it's only a matter of time
"Mog" was invented on bodybuilding forums and has always been a common terms among those circles way before the birth of sluthate/lookism etc, PSL just stole it and applied it to facial aesthetics.
What would become really inquietant would be facial aesthetics terms becoming mainstream and hearing "my es ratio is too low" or "your gonial angle is too high" on normal conversations like you can heard "my nose is too big" or "i am too fat" on a day to day basis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Skywalker, malicieusss and 3 others
"Mog" was invented on bodybuilding forums and has always been a common terms among those circles way before the birth of sluthate/lookism etc, PSL just stole it and applied it to facial aesthetics.
What would become really inquietant would be facial aesthetics terms becoming mainstream and hearing "my es ratio is too low" or "your gonial angle is too high" on normal conversations like you can heard "my nose is too big" or "i am too fat" on a day to day basis.
yeh, but I'm sure even tho we stole we are definitely the reason why everyone uses it now
any way i can feel those terms being common placed in under 3 years

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
The irony of this thread is that everyone in this thread created there .org account this year. You guys are all new fags JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Chadelite, notrealdanish and 4 others
they cant handle the truth

You guys are chronically online it’s not main stream
Back when I was getting my MSE, I overheard some guy talking about maxilla in another room, probably for MSE consultation. This was about a couple years ago (Los Angeles.) I got a glance and it was an autistic looking white guy.

Probably not even just TikTok at the time.

Even if they don’t learn the terms the “black pill” will collect in all their lives regardless. Either they will be stupid enough to not realize what happened or they will figure it out and have a new member on .org

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and lightskinbengali
The irony of this thread is that everyone in this thread created there .org account this year. You guys are all new fags JFL
no

• +1
Reactions: Rift and Skywalker
oh yea miss when this was a niche group full of autism edgy kids making ppl committ suicide and not helping them to improve.
you guys were so fucking cool.
it is suposed to help each other in order to get results and slay. instead this ass forum is making ppl jump off to rails to commit suicide.
mostly of copecels here and ''blackpillers'' looks ugly and barely looks hygienic. just because they spend they're fucking time writting shit here

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Skywalker
what a retarded post

Impossible for blackpill being mainstream, people hate so much truth, when i start talking around me to blackpill shit, or some other subject hardcore, people start too cope and refuse too continue talking, Blackpill truth cannot be handle by all.

Cope is what keep a society, people never stop too cope, because truth cannot be handle by all, too hard for them.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Skywalker and lightskinbengali
A lot of us have known about the blackpill for a while now.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Plastic surgery demand will skyrocket in the next 10 years. If you need surgery, it's now or you'll have to wageslave for 10 times longer by 2030 to afford what you need.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder, Skywalker and Abhorrence
Plastic surgery demand will skyrocket in the next 10 years. If you need surgery, it's now or you'll have to wageslave for 10 times longer by 2030 to afford what you need.
Might just try become a plastic surgeon then, all my years of rotting on here will be useful for the job of morphing incels into chads

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Skywalker, malicieusss and 1 other person
I hope so.

And I also hope the normies looksmax twice as hard as I did.

Then the normies will realize that I was right all along :Comfy:

blackpill is mainstream since humans existance its just some of them are coping some of them accepting the truth

The black pill hasn't been mainstream if that were the case romance novels wouldn't the mainstream in reality the black pill essentially says your preset coding decides your behaviour which goes more than just looks and these behaviours are unchangeable in adult hood

actually the terms "ethnic", "incel", "mog", "chad" etc were popularized by 4chan users before being used by blackpilled communities

• +1
told you to close the forum greedy bastards

The black pill hasn't been mainstream if that were the case romance novels wouldn't the mainstream in reality the black pill essentially says your preset coding decides your behaviour which goes more than just looks and these behaviours are unchangeable in adult hood
romance novels are super blackpilled though ; its mostly about milfs/ roasties str8 on telling you that they want to reproduce with 20 yr old tall muscular white chads lol

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Impossible for blackpill being mainstream, people hate so much truth, when i start talking around me to blackpill shit, or some other subject hardcore, people start too cope and refuse too continue talking, Blackpill truth cannot be handle by all.

Cope is what keep a society, people never stop too cope, because truth cannot be handle by all, too hard for them.
thats precisely how it goes...saved under "best" thx

romance novels are super blackpilled though ; its mostly about milfs/ roasties str8 on telling you that they want to reproduce with 20 yr old tall muscular white chads lol

I'm talking about male romance novels men are inherently blue pilled women are born black pilled why else would they apply make up this shit isn't Eurocentric beauty standards it's human nature men want to look at women as better beings because at a subconscious all women remind us of our moms and we connect them to life so then when you see the opposite of this it almost hurts

• +1

and you CANT stop it
the next big thing is geomaxxing though; its critically unnapreciated here, as gymmaxxing was once upon a time

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
all this to end this fat foid 5/10View attachment 2254321
I think he was coping with the pretty women have been pumped and Dumped by chads mindset so he went for a low body count land whale. He found his looks-match eventually even if she does have a high body count.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
the next big thing is geomaxxing though; its critically unnapreciated here, as gymmaxxing was once upon a time
imo geomaxing will have its limits, expats will just move to SEA and maybe other places like africa, but for now EE is reserved for only true geomaxers, cause in russia they can't speak a fucking word of english, and most people won't be bothered to learn their language, I think maybe south america will be a popular geomaxing location in the future though

• +1
imo geomaxing will have its limits, expats will just move to SEA and maybe other places like africa, but for now EE is reserved for only true geomaxers, cause in russia they can't speak a fucking word of english, and most people won't be bothered to learn their language, I think maybe south america will be a popular geomaxing location in the future though
true; you should tell the incels here to NOT geomaxx in EE at all; because if ure from Russia i know you know its the worst area in the world for dating cause all the men are like TALL and WHITE so you dont have the jbw advantage lol

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust