Blackpill became main stream and that's really sad

true; you should tell the incels here to NOT geomaxx in EE at all; because if ure from Russia i know you know its the worst area in the world for dating cause all the men are like TALL and WHITE so you dont have the jbw advantage lol
Russian girls like BTS and Italian cock mainly, but you can also do well by being alt with tats if you have dark hair and pale skin (vampire pheno) and unironically slavs are better looking than most people give them credit for, but I think half italian pheno appeal mogs here just because of being unique, swallow the unique pill

I might hav to leave not to be dramatic but yeah there too many bluepiller no more blackpiller using reality

The irony of this thread is that everyone in this thread created there .org account this year. You guys are all new fags JFL
@Rift what is your discord I wanna talk to you

Impossible for blackpill being mainstream, people hate so much truth, when i start talking around me to blackpill shit, or some other subject hardcore, people start too cope and refuse too continue talking, Blackpill truth cannot be handle by all.

Cope is what keep a society, people never stop too cope, because truth cannot be handle by all, too hard for them.
Exactly, I mean look at all the fat whores coping with ‘body positivity’. If they can’t even wrap their heads around the most basic health and fatpill knowledge, they will never accept the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt