blackpill consultant?

TwoFace

TwoFace

Bronze
I currently "work" as an intern at a financial consulting firm but I have been thinking about what if someone did blackpill consulting where subhumans could pay to get actual information on how to improve their lives (money, roidmaxxing, ect.) how would or could this work out

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 57464
bp isnt widestream enough to be profitible, normies already have places to go to get this done.

• +1
Reactions: TwoFace, lightskinbengali, finn899 and 1 other person
blackpill therapy would be like assisted suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moszzy331, RoyaleWithCheese, vampyre and 4 others
I currently "work" as an intern at a financial consulting firm but I have been thinking about what if someone did blackpill consulting where subhumans could pay to get actual information on how to improve their lives (money, roidmaxxing, ect.) how would or could this work out
What guarantee do the customers have that you're not just a random jobber lmao

Like what which field would this even be and how would you be able to prove you have any experience at all

No way to do it without a big brand or name in the community, think of like the fraudmaxxer Syrian Psycho which milks Francisco Lawchoski. His forum is basically looksmax but for 100 a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
yeah I want a bp consultant to grow taller, it will be ropefuel, but I will try it anyways