Blackpill debunked in Iran by HQNP women

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Honestly if it wasn't because of their SHITE Muslims I would probably rate them higher than Arabs, Turks and Kurds. Even the men maybe mog those guys because they're not ogre faced.

I can't fucking believe US want to bomb this country and turn it into rubbles! I can't ever visit because of cucked British Passport :feelswah:

20230812 162929

20230812 162952

20230812 162940

I need to move their asap. How do I espionagemaxxx. I'd happily hand over British secrets and claim asylum there.
Exactly my type - why did they have to be Shia 😡

@flippasav @apemaxxed @tombradylover you niggas need to get an arranged marriage ASAP!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, HeightPilledum, m0ss26 and 10 others
blackpill doesnt exist the further to the east you go until you step foot into south korea and you reach the epitome of the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Imretarded?, emeraldglass and 3 others

Mirin the thumbnaill

Cities are full of open headed cargo wearing whores

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Honestly if it wasn't because of their SHITE Muslims I would probably rate them higher than Arabs, Turks and Kurds. Even the men maybe mog those guys because they're not ogre faced.

I can't fucking believe US want to bomb this country and turn it into rubbles! I can't ever visit because of cucked British Passport :feelswah:

View attachment 2376869
View attachment 2376873
View attachment 2376875
I need to move their asap. How do I espionagemaxxx. I'd happily hand over British secrets and claim asylum there.

@flippasav @apemaxxed @tombradylover you niggas need to get an arranged marriage ASAP!

I thought that was her naked ass

• +1
Mirin the thumbnaill

Cities are full of open headed cargo wearing whores

Fake edits to get clicks but will be a reality the way things are going....

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Fake edits to get clicks but will be a reality the way things are going....
In those videos the men are nig Arab ogres but the women can definitely pass as Italian, greek.

The views go bam bam bam

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and SecularIslamist
Blackpill doesn't exist in MENA countries.MENA women only care status and popularity

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 23778, justinzayn and 1 other person

View attachment 2376869
View attachment 2376873
View attachment 2376875

I don’t want arranges marriage lmao

• Woah
Pure blooded aryan foggers

Honestly I will arrange marriagemaxx probably in a few years when my career situation is good and I've gotten enough time to chill in my youth. Still wanna ascend tho. Just ascend and have fun mogging then get a HTB virgin from a good family. Although half those women are fucking crazy.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and SecularIslamist
Do you think iranian women are narcissistic?

I don’t want arranges marriage lmao
Why tho? Even if you could get way above looksmatch. They are foggers. Every Iranian women I know in the West is BWC ONLY. I've seen loads of Iranians and EVERY single one without consequence exception is fucking a white guy. The only exception are their cucked parents ofc - otherwise they wouldn't be Iranian jfl. End of your bloodline in the West.

Blackpill doesn't exist in MENA countries.MENA women only care status and popularity
Why are you here? This is looksmax/blackpill forum. No amount of status or popularitymaxxing will be enough for sub average height / sub 4 PSL face failo in the West.

Go on erasmus, inflationmaxx currency and then go live in outskirts of Istanbul like a king.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and tombradylover
Do you think iranian women are narcissistic?
Idc. Have you seen how much I simp for them? They can be narcissistic all they want. I will always gaslight my Persian queens. :soy:

• Love it
Idc. Have you seen how much I simp for them? They can be narcissistic all they want. I will always gaslight my Persian queens. :soy:
Dark lookz supremacy :feelsohh: :feelsohh: @Gargantuan

• +1
Why tho? Even if you could get way above looksmatch. They are foggers. Every Iranian women I know in the West is BWC ONLY. I've seen loads of Iranians and EVERY single one without consequence exception is fucking a white guy. The only exception are their cucked parents ofc - otherwise they wouldn't be Iranian jfl. End of your bloodline in the West.

Why are you here? This is looksmax/blackpill forum. No amount of status or popularitymaxxing will be enough for sub average height / sub 4 PSL face failo in the West.

Go on erasmus, inflationmaxx currency and then go live in outskirts of Istanbul like a king.
I just dont care tbh. Not even sure if i wanna get married. I don't care for Iranian women either. They are too crazy, especially the good looking ones in the west. I prefer other women and rn I have no desire to get married. We will see tho u never know. Idgaf about that bloodline stuff, it was over way before I was born, nothing I can do to help now

• +1
@flippasav @apemaxxed @tombradylover

Another Iranian victim of BWC this week! This one's brutal because she's royal blood 😂

"Iman's mother, Yasmine Pahlavi, shared the news on Instagram on Monday, along with pictures from the beachside engagement. Iman and her fiance Bradley Sherman have been dating for three years, Yasmine said."

Hanging onto that white cock for dear life!

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 21661 and flippasav

Another Iranian victim of BWC this week! This one's brutal because she's royal blood 😂

View attachment 2376991View attachment 2376994

"Iman's mother, Yasmine Pahlavi, shared the news on Instagram on Monday, along with pictures from the beachside engagement. Iman and her fiance Bradley Sherman have been dating for three years, Yasmine said."

Why no Iranian people with XY chromosomes fertilising blonde caucasian aryan women indigenous to Europe??

• JFL
Why no Iranian people with XY chromosomes fertilising blonde caucasian aryan women indigenous to Europe??
Thats my goal and it should be yours too JFL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and flippasav

View attachment 2376991View attachment 2376994

His hair will be gone in a couple years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and SecularIslamist
Thats my goal and it should be yours too JFL
High value women like this:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Iranian people are basically gooks without KPOP halo but terrorist failo instead. The women are HQNP and men are low IQ incels either terrorist or curry.

It's over for men. Meanwhile, every white cock she sucks, Iranian women come one step closer to freedom.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and flippasav
Iranian people are basically gooks without KPOP halo but terrorist failo instead. The women are HQNP and men are low IQ incels either terrorist or curry.

It's over for men. Meanwhile, every white cock she sucks, Iranian women come one step closer to freedom.
Meanwhile Ali Reza Pahlavi died virgin probably

The only Iranian man I know who fucked a white female is Sam Asghari a 8 psl mogger who fucked a 2 psl witch @tombradylover

The only Iranian man I know who fucked a white female is Sam Asghari a 8 psl mogger who fucked a 2 psl witch @tombradylover
The majority of girls ive fucked have been white females. Its nothing special just don't be ugly and midget. In fact white girls are easier then some Iranian girls I've dealt with they love that exotic cock halo :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, SecularIslamist and flippasav
The majority of girls ive fucked have been white females. Its nothing special just don't be ugly and midget. In fact white girls are easier then some Iranian girls I've dealt with they love that exotic cock halo :forcedsmile:
Where do you live?

Body count (white)? Body count (all ethnicities)?

Where do you live?

Body count (white)? Body count (all ethnicities)?
Southern US college. 15. Majority white with some latina, arab, persian sprinkled in. No blacks

• So Sad
Meanwhile Ali Reza Pahlavi died virgin probably
In those videos the men are nig Arab ogres but the women can definitely pass as Italian, greek.

The views go bam bam bam
You're right the disparity between men and women is insane.

Why is this guy coping in the West? I don't think he realizes staying in the West will destroy the dynasty more than the Iranian regime. His sons / daughters will grow up not giving a fuck. Within a couple of generations it's over. Look at the Ottoman dynasty today :lul:

• JFL
You're right the disparity between men and women is insane.

View attachment 2377012View attachment 2377014
View attachment 2377020

Why is this guy coping in the West? I don't think he realizes staying in the West will destroy the dynasty more than the Iranian regime. His sons / daughters will grow up not giving a fuck. Within a couple of generations it's over. Look at the Ottoman dynasty today :lul:

View attachment 2377026
Oh fuck I never knew Iranian men are so shit at passing on males.

• +1
  • JFL
Southern US college. 15. Majority white with some latina, arab, persian sprinkled in. No blacks
Depends how old you are rn. I am 18 still virgin

22 man. Why should i stop?
Do you have a father? I want to fuck as many women but I’m scared. Like I eat pork (my parents let me eat non-halal) but I don’t think I can slay

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover and SecularIslamist
These are all roasties with oldcels
Younger generation cares about looks

the girls op posted are ltb and ugly, the guys are even uglier.
also cherrypicked, the girls are better looking that the guys because the guys are rich. the first vid was recorded in saadat abad, if you live there you are set for life. poor fags like me are doomed for life.
blackpill here= face-money. thats it
چرا رفتی گوگل ترنسلیت ساب هیومن؟ واقعا اینقدر خنگی؟ خودتو بکش هههههههه

Last edited:
the girls op posted are ltb and ugly, the guys are even uglier.
also cherrypicked, the guys are better looking that the girls because they are rich. the first vid was recorded in saadat abad, if you live there you are set for life. poor fags like me are doomed for life.
blackpill here= face-money. thats it
چرا رفتی گوگل ترنسلیت؟ واقعا اینقدر خنگی؟ خودتو بکش هههههههه
They're not ugly dickhead. If this is LTB in this place then give me your 0 PSL Persian femcel. I'd still fuck her.

The guys their look more currified than I expected. No wonder I've got mistaken for Iranian as well from two different Iranian lecturers when I was at uni.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
They're not ugly dickhead. If this is LTB in this place then give me your 0 PSL Persian femcel. I'd still fuck her.

The guys their look more currified than I expected. No wonder I've got mistaken for Iranian as well from two different Iranian lecturers when I was at uni.
.کوپیوم. ایرانی ها ساب هیومن و زشتن. پولدارهایی که پست کردی قیافشون خوبه چون ژن بهتری دارن

Do you have a father? I want to fuck as many women but I’m scared. Like I eat pork (my parents let me eat non-halal) but I don’t think I can slay
I have a dad bro hes pretty chill actually and wants me to slay women lmao. Hes only strict with grades other wise I'm free to do wtv

• Woah
.کوپیوم. ایرانی ها ساب هیومن و زشتن. پولدارهایی که پست کردی قیافشون خوبه چون ژن بهتری دارن
Bro the guy in the first pic and last pic literally look Indian. They are punching. There is absolutely NO WAY they could get a girl on the looks level they currently have if they were in the West.

I have a dad bro hes pretty chill actually and wants me to slay women lmao. Hes only strict with grades other wise I'm free to do wtv
Your dad is a cuck. If he was based would've been planning to marry you off to some prime staceylite virgin from Isfahan.

• So Sad
Your dad is a cuck. If he was based would've been planning to marry you off to some prime staceylite virgin from Isfahan.
There arent any stacylites in shithole Isfahan lollll.

• Hmm...
My dad is a 6’4 ogre not sure if he would let me slay. He gets red and puffy in the face too

• +1
  • +1

The views go bam bam bam
Bro the women get surgery, that's not their natural lookz jfl muh Greek

• Hmm...
Bro the guy in the first pic and last pic literally look Indian. They are punching. There is absolutely NO WAY they could get a girl on the looks level they currently have if they were in the West.
they are rich. Iran is poor and average person earns 150$ a month. so if you earn more than that you are already above 50% of the population. earn 3k here and you are at the top 1% easily. Black pill here means money and looks. Money in survival areas means everything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, SecularIslamist and flippasav
they are rich. Iran is poor and average person earns 150$ a month. so if you earn more than that you are already above 50% of the population. earn 3k here and you are at the top 1% easily. Black pill here means money and looks. Money in survival areas means everything.
Absolute suifeul wages. I'd be top 0.1% maybe. Need to steal some British intelligence secrets and leak to Iran asap. Will ask for HQNP Sunni from North western part of country as part of the deal.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Absolute suifeul wages. I'd be top 0.1% maybe. Need to steal some British intelligence secrets and leak to Iran asap. Will ask for HQNP Sunni from North western part of country as part of the deal.
pre sure Iran is secular

• +1
blackpill doesnt exist the further to the east you go until you step foot into south korea and you reach the epitome of the blackpill
SQUISHY SQUISHY!

View attachment 2376869
View attachment 2376873
View attachment 2376875

The women look way better than the men

Something tells me if they weren't Muslims, things would be a lot different over there

• +1
pre sure Iran is secular
Yes society not govt.

The women look way better than the men

Something tells me if they weren't Muslims, things would be a lot different over there
Women brutally mog the men. Hypergamy doesnt exist there. It's a secular society for sure, would descend into complete degeneracy the moment the Islamic Republic fall. They were always a small religious clique controlling the country.

Ive know a lot of Iranians in the UK and see a lot from USA online. Every single one is BWC and pretty much anti-Islam or non-religious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum