Blackpill Discord WTF MOMENTS Part 1 - Astro gets PEGGED and CUCKED. some guy BONESMASHES his face with a HAMMER in the FOREST by himself

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
INCEL OBSERVATION BEHIND CLOSED DOORS: Blackpill Discord WTF MOMENTS Part 1 - Astro gets PEGGED and CUCKED. some guy BONESMASHES his face with a HAMMER in the FOREST by himself

In this observation. some autismo talks about how he wants to bonesmash his face with a hammer but it makes too much noise in his dorm. so hes gonna go to a forest outside and stand there by himself with a hammer and bonesmash his face.

Autism or nah?
Submitted by: Tunisia man
IMG 6096

In this next picture. for some context. astrosky the famous mewing youtuber is on Tren rn and has a gf. so his dopamine receptors are absolutely fried. to the point where he wanted to get pegged and let another guy fuck his girl infront of him. Heres what went down:
IMG 6094

IMG 6095

IMG 6093

Can we just appreciate that some teen is in the forest, alone, smashing his face with a hammer, because he thinks its gonna make him good looking.

This is what this forum has caused.

Thoughts?

Also, would you let yourself get pegged by ur girl?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Constantin Denis and 31 others
I would get myself pegged by adriana lima ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
INCEL OBSERVATION BEHIND CLOSED DOORS: Blackpill Discord WTF MOMENTS Part 1 - Astro gets PEGGED and CUCKED. some guy BONESMASHES his face with a HAMMER in the FOREST by himself

In this observation. some autismo talks about how he wants to bonesmash his face with a hammer but it makes too much noise in his dorm. so hes gonna go to a forest outside and stand there by himself with a hammer and bonesmash his face.

Autism or nah?
View attachment 1345021

In this next picture. for some context. astrosky the famous mewing youtuber is on Tren rn and has a gf. so his dopamine receptors are absolutely fried. to the point where he wanted to get pegged and let another guy fuck his girl infront of him. Heres what went down:
View attachment 1345038
View attachment 1345040

View attachment 1345042

Can we just appreciate that some teen is in the forest, alone, smashing his face with a hammer, because he thinks its gonna make him good looking.

Thoughts?

20190403 162431 1
astro sky exposed as a legit gay cuckold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, thereallegend, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
@kjsbdfiusdf I'm disappointed that you are a discord tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, goat2x, Biiyo03 and 6 others
@kjsbdfiusdf I'm disappointed that you are a discord tranny
Im barely on that shit app, I'm gonna go play outside just right now, fuck det

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, goat2x, Looks234 and 4 others
brutal for pegcels

Bonesmashing is legit most ppl are just retarded about it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, wateriswet, thereallegend and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ChristianChad, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others

Autism or nah?
View attachment 1345021

View attachment 1345038
View attachment 1345040

View attachment 1345042

Thoughts?

My christ watch in the next 20 years cuckholdry will be the mainstream it's already happening.

Im barely on that shit app, I'm gonna go play outside just right now, fuck det
Guy hates niggers but loves using them as his PF pic like a little mongrel cuckhold he is lol

this is why I tell whites to not race mix it creates mentally unstable cucks like you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6403, Looks234 and 3 others
Guy hates niggers but loves using them as his PF pic like a little mongrel cuckhold he is lol

this is why I tell whites to not race mix it creates mentally unstable cucks like you
did he hit a nerve

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
:lul:, why he openly texts about it, like he's proud of that or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Title made me laugh :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
why does this thread not have more views, is .org dead?

You can use snoop dog or any other ethnic as ur avi and still hate the rest

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
reminds me i have a pic of astros cock saved somewere

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
discord link?

Never take tren. The risk is just to high...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
22BC9D10 9DEF 4B05 AC6B BDEBA7BE1DB8

Based @kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 12669, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

Coñoo, Sigue siguíendome y Pensando en mi como el maricon ke tu eres

• JFL
Reactions: lowenergy7pslmanlet and PYT
bumped so people can realise how gay astro is

bump cos funny