why do I have autism

A

AstroSky

Banned
I'm being serious. sometimes I actually think I have autism. on my streams I'll start out normal and fine but as it goes on I start acting very very wild. I do stupid things like draw on myself and tell my weird humor.

people find it funny that's good but after I calm down I start feeling a little depressed because I realize Im an idiot

if I could be happy about being this way I wouldn't care. but for some reason I care and it's an endless cycle

All mental disorders and such are man made descriptions. There’s no book given to mankind at the start of the worlds history that said if they do x they have y. There’s really no right or wrong way to be, just social constructs. For example those with anger management issues would’ve been valued in the age of Vikings, but not now. Autism basically is an invented thing

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
All mental disorders and such are man made descriptions. There’s no book given to mankind at the start of the worlds history that said if they do x they have y. There’s really no right or wrong way to be, just social constructs. For example those with anger management issues would’ve been valued in the age of Vikings, but not now. Autism basically is an invented thing

even so....I just hate my behaviour. it doesn't do anything for me but make a few people laugh at me and trash my image.

at least I think it does...I think my past beat it in my head that being silly and stupid and crazy is wrong. people keep telling me it's fine it's fine but I can't think of any respectable YouTuber who acts like me on streams.
even so....I just hate my behaviour. it doesn't do anything for me but make a few people laugh at me and trash my image.

at least I think it does...I think my past beat it in my head that being silly and stupid and crazy is wrong. people keep telling me it's fine it's fine but I can't think of any respectable YouTuber who acts like me on streams.

Id have to be high functioning at least.
that would be the only bitter sweet part about it

i think thats part of what you are

• +1
I’ve often wondered the same. I used to despise myself for being autistic but came to see it as more of a positive thing eventually. It makes me who I am so just gotta accept it. I’m sure I wouldn’t have the same peculiar interests if it wasn’t for my autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and AstroSky
I’ve often wondered the same. I used to despise myself for being autistic but came to see it as more of a positive thing eventually. It makes me who I am so just gotta accept it. I’m sure I wouldn’t have the same peculiar interests if it wasn’t for my autism.

I 100% hate it. I grew up even worse and almost unselfaware but something in me changed to where I'm not low functioning anymore. I know how it seems from third person perspective now. how it appears and what It does to me in the grand scheme of things.

I hate it and I wish I could mentally restart myself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I'm being serious. sometimes I actually think I have autism. on my streams I'll start out normal and fine but as it goes on I start acting very very wild. I do stupid things like draw on myself and tell my weird humor.

people find it funny that's good but after I calm down I start feeling a little depressed because I realize Im an idiot

if I could be happy about being this way I wouldn't care. but for some reason I care and it's an endless cycle
Are you a virgin?

I 100% hate it. I grew up even worse and almost unselfaware but something in me changed to where I'm not low functioning anymore. I know how it act from third person perspective now. how it appears and what It does to me in the grand scheme of things.

I hate it and I wish I could mentally restart myself
Yeah I hate it in social situations for sure. It’s made me a shut-in. But I blame society more for treating autistic people like aliens rather than my actual autism tbh.

• +1
no but Iv pushed girls away with how I act
Same, lol, that being combined with the fact that I'm not attractive, it's basically over.

I can control it if I really try. but only for so long
I mainly talk to grills when drunk, so i guess i get to blame it on the alcohol. I dont do random shit but im just so distant

• +1
I can control it if I really try. but only for so long

if there was a way to turn it into a benefit I would. ? idk if trying to suck my own dick on stream is comedy

autismmax.org

• +1

• +1
So you've always been a faggot :Comfy:
astro like's it up the ass and he's replying to his threads. Ofc he is gay JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669