BLACKPILL FOR WHITES (SUBHUMAN ANIMALS)

The average asian actually looks worse than that lol.

_62470827_ma_yingjeou_mainland_students_cyi.jpg
A good square jaw base for looksmaxxing versus a shitty narrow cuckasoid jaw. They also need to stop eating soy.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The average white American male high school student is much worse ROFL. Narrow faces with tiny, underdeveloped jaws.

• +1
Take a step out of your tiny attic, fag. Yes there are some recessed Asians but the MAJORITY of Asians have SUPERIOR bone structure compared to whites. View attachment 1065116Average Northern Chinese Man View attachment 1065117Peaskulled North Atlantid Rat
What BONE structure is on this chink? He has no browridge, flat nose bridge, no cheekbones or zygos. You just proven my point, dog eater.

• +1
Reactions: Cain
What BONE structure is on this chink? He has no browridge, flat nose bridge, no cheekbones or zygos . You just proven my point, dog eater.
Are you a blind retard? Look at how much wider and angular the jaw is compared to the cuckasoid. Look at how much wider the face is (superior zygos)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and zeke714
ROFL at this little cucklet. You're saying this when the entire white race came from the ballsacks of Mongoloid men (It's genetically proven, I posted it as the starter). A pinkoid would look at your Turkic "brother" and a Chinese and call them both chinks. China also had heavy warrior tradition JFL look at all the wars we've fought. INB4 GENGHIS HAD GREEN EYES CUS SOME IRANIAN SAID SO ONE HUNDRED YEARS AFTER HE DIED!!
Who gives a fuck about if China had warrior traditions their warrior traditions where diffrent from the Turkic ones wich where much more similar to the aryan one. It is geneticaly proven that turkic people are a mix of aryans and mongoloids and not completly mongoloid. EVEN MONGOLS AND BURYATS HAVE ARYAN ANCESTRY!!! Altough it is very little since they have mixed with other mongoloids. What kind of gook are you Chinese, Korean? It is obvious that you are trying to lump in Koreans and Chinese with turkics and uralics because you are some kind of East-Asian that dont have any culture and is only famous for gaypop and corona virus. Yes a pinkoid would call a Tatar Asian but a gook would call a Tatar aryan.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Who gives a fuck about if China had warrior traditions their warrior traditions where diffrent from the Turkic ones wich where much more similar to the aryan one. It is geneticaly proven that turkic people are a mix of aryans and mongoloids and not completly mongoloid. EVEN MONGOLS AND BURYATS HAVE ARYAN ANCESTRY!!! Altough it is very little since they have mixed with other mongoloids. What kind of gook are you Chinese, Korean? It is obvious that you are trying to lump in Koreans and Chinese with turkics and uralics because you are some kind of East-Asian that dont have any culture and is only famous for gaypop and corona virus. Yes a pinkoid would call a Tatar Asian but a gook would call a Tatar aryan.
Iโ€™m part mongol and Nenet, and their traditions are said to be sychtian. Tbh race bait threads are all boring

• +1
Reactions: N1c
>EVEN MONGOLS AND BURYATS HAVE ARYAN ANCESTRY!!!
LMFAO where are your sources faggot. And make sure they're OFFICIAL SOURCES. Here's mine
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0066102
What Aryan warrior tradition? Aryans are domesticated dogs who are evolved to eat grain and wheat. Both Turkic peoples and Chinese are Mongoloid, what the fuck is your point? LMFAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and BigJimsWornOutTires
You're just a white worshipper dog. Jump in front of a moving train, cucklet.

• +1
  • Woah
Take a step out of your tiny attic, fag. Yes there are some recessed Asians but the MAJORITY of Asians have SUPERIOR bone structure compared to whites. View attachment 1065116Average Northern Chinese Man View attachment 1065117Peaskulled North Atlantid Rat
The Northern Chinese has mongol ancestry that makes him look Chad. That North Atlantid guy could get any asian girl he wants since ha got blue eyes.

The Northern Chinese has mongol ancestry that makes him look Chad. That North Atlantid guy could get any asian girl he wants since ha got blue eyes.
Oh shit I guess I'm Mongolian now cus some white worshipper said so. You do realize that most Mongolians have Haplogroup O, a Chinese/East Asian haplogroup? And there are basically ZERO "European" haplogroups in Mongolia. Also:
https://www.livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html

The results were the same in both cases: Faces of brown-eyed men were rated more dominant than those of blue-eyed men, even when their eyes weren't brown.
naturally blue eyed men=low t face

Previous studies have found that blue-eyed boys of preschool age were more inhibited than boys with brown eyes "It is possible that subjects with blue eyes are treated as [small children] for a longer period than brown-eyed children,"

• JFL
No square jaw for their flat browridges and noses.
Cope I have a high Nordsinid nose bridge and strong brow ridge
Also it's only caucasoids with ugly hooked
Tumblr ms0fgcjcEc1rl2xsfo1 1280
noses

• So Sad
>EVEN MONGOLS AND BURYATS HAVE ARYAN ANCESTRY!!!
LMFAO where are your sources faggot. Here's mine
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0066102
What Aryan warrior tradition? Aryans are domesticated dogs who are evolved to eat grain and wheat. Both Turkic peoples and Chinese are Mongoloid, what the fuck is your point? LMFAO
Nice trying getting my ip? Getting butthurt because you will never be like turkics or Finno-Ugric.

You're just a white worshipper dog. Jump in front of a moving train, cucklet.
No i am not a white worshipper but i am not a soygook wanabe either. Go and eat a dog. You are just like the asians that hate themself and love and want to be white people. But instead of loving and wanting to be white you want to be like Turkics and Uralics since you dont have any culture of your own except gaypop, creating viruses, and consuming soy. That is why you are trying to lump yourself in a group with uss and claim our culture.

Oh shit I guess I'm Mongolian now cus some white worshipper said so. You do realize that most Mongolians have Haplogroup O, a Chinese/East Asian haplogroup? And there are basically ZERO "European" haplogroups in Mongolia. Also:
https://www.livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html

naturally blue eyed men=low t face
You are a cuck and a traitor to your country because you cuck for Koreans and Chinese. You should be ashamed of your self

Nice trying getting my ip? Getting butthurt because you will never be like turkics or Finno-Ugric.

No i am not a white worshipper but i am not a soygook wanabe either. Go and eat a dog. You are just like the asians that hate themself and love and want to be white people. But instead of loving and wanting to be white you want to be like Turkics and Uralics since you dont have any culture of your own except gaypop, creating viruses, and consuming soy. That is why you are trying to lump yourself in a group with uss and claim our culture.
>Nice trying getting my ip? Oh no the schizophrenia is kicking in
>But instead of loving and wanting to be white you want to be like Turkics and Uralics since you dont have any culture of your own
Are you retarded? I'm proud of being Han Chinese, I don't look up to any other group. Every Asian group has it's unique culture, and you're a white worshipper ROFL

• Love it
  • Woah
I am not dissagreing with that but asian women still loves blue eyes
I could also say white women or whoever the fuck love Asian brown eyes cus it looks sinister or somethign LMFAO

• +1
You are a cuck and a traitor to your country because you cuck for Koreans and Chinese. You should be ashamed of your self
I'm Northern Chinese JFL

• +1
  • JFL
I support Turkic groups being independent from the double digit IQ recessed Slavs that rule Russia, so it's a good thing the Russian leadership bends over for PRC cock.

Iโ€™m part mongol and Nenet, and their traditions are said to be sychtian. Tbh race bait threads are all boring
Schytians traditions came from the aryans. You should be proud of your ancestry both mongols and nenets are a uniqe based noble people. And it is very rare to have nenets ancestry since they are so smal in numbers. Yeah you are probaly right this is probably a race bait trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Schytians traditions came from the aryans. You should be proud of your ancestry both mongols and nenets are a uniqe based noble people. And it is very rare to have nenets ancestry since they are so smal in numbers. Yeah you are probaly right this is probably a race bait trait
Scythians are Indo-European. They aren't Mongoloid/Turkic.

• +1
I'm Northern Chinese JFL
My fault missread that you where mongolian. This explains why you lump uss in with you.
>Nice trying getting my ip? Oh no the schizophrenia is kicking in
>But instead of loving and wanting to be white you want to be like Turkics and Uralics since you dont have any culture of your own
Are you retarded? I'm proud of being Han Chinese, I don't look up to any other group. Every Asian group has it's unique culture, and you're a white worshipper ROFL
Cope you clearly want to have some conetction with Turkics and Uralics

Scythians are Indo-European. They aren't Mongoloid/Turkic.
They had Mongoloid ancestry but not much i have heard it was around 12% like North Saamis

• Hmm...
I support Turkic groups being independent from the double digit IQ recessed Slavs that rule Russia, so it's a good thing the Russian leadership bends over for PRC cock.
I also support Turkic countries but PRC is a far bigger threat towards Turkics then Russia is. In Russia Uralics and Turkics dont get enough support to preserve their languages but in PRC they are activly trying to eradicate Turkic culture

They had Mongoloid ancestry but not much i have heard it was around 12% like North Saamis
>Cope you clearly want to have some conetction with Turkics and Uralics
Why do I need to cope when Chinese and Turkics look similar?
>They had Mongoloid ancestry but not much i have heard it was around 12% like North Saamis
Yes, they have paternal Mongoloid ancestry just like ALL EUROPEANS with haplogroups R+N. However they're not regarded as a Turkic group within academic circles.
>I also support Turkic countries but PRC is a far bigger threat towards Turkics then Russia is. In Russia Uralics and Turkics dont get enough support to preserve their languages but in PRC they are activly trying to eradicate Turkic culture
No, in the PRC they have cultural festivals centered around the ethnic minorities. Russians actively tried to genocide Siberian+Turkic groups back in the day due to them being a significant threat. The PRC treats Turkics much better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and N1c
Nenets donโ€™t really exist, I only have very distant nenets ancestry. Itโ€™s the same wide as my Kalmyk grandfather, who themselves are mongols from northern China

• +1
>Cope you clearly want to have some conetction with Turkics and Uralics
Why do I need to cope when Chinese and Turkics look similar?
>They had Mongoloid ancestry but not much i have heard it was around 12% like North Saamis
Yes, they have paternal Mongoloid ancestry just like ALL EUROPEANS with haplogroups R+N. However they're not regarded as a Turkic group within academic circles.
>I also support Turkic countries but PRC is a far bigger threat towards Turkics then Russia is. In Russia Uralics and Turkics dont get enough support to preserve their languages but in PRC they are activly trying to eradicate Turkic culture
No, in the PRC they have cultural festivals centered around the ethnic minorities. Russians actively tried to genocide Siberian+Turkic groups back in the day due to them being a significant threat. The PRC treats Turkics much better.
JFL. Yeah mongols and Chinese looks "similar" to eachother the same way Russians and English do that they both are the same race. But even among them you can clearly see diffrences like that the mongols are much more robuster and the Chinese are much more Gracile. Turkics however dont look more asian then white. Many Volga tatars and especialy chuvashes can even pass for white. Some crimean tatars can even pass for Anatolian. N is from NorthAsia yes but r1? No no lmao r1 is from the aryans. LMAO ARE YOU JOKING? Yes you are right but i never claimed they was Turkics. Yeah Russians did some real bad shit 200 years ago but it isnt relevant anymore today. However a thing that is relevant today is the Chinese genocide and poor treatment of Uighurs.

Nenets donโ€™t really exist, I only have very distant nenets ancestry. Itโ€™s the same wide as my Kalmyk grandfather, who themselves are mongols from northern China
They do but not in any great numbers. Sadly only 44000 of them exist still. I would guess that they are in the same situatuion as Saamis but probably less mixed then Saamis since they look more Asian then Saamis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
They do but not in any great numbers. Sadly only 44000 of them exist still. I would guess that they are in the same situatuion as Saamis but probably less mixed then Saamis since they look more Asian then Saamis
A lot of them are very assimilated into Russian culture now but Iโ€™ve heard stories of some who are still very remote. They live on top of massive oil reserves and the government has paid them to move to cities

• +1
JFL. Yeah mongols and Chinese looks "similar" to eachother the same way Russians and English do that they both are the same race. But even among them you can clearly see diffrences like that the mongols are much more robuster and the Chinese are much more Gracile. Turkics however dont look more asian then white. Many Volga tatars and especialy chuvashes can even pass for white. Some crimean tatars can even pass for Anatolian. N is from NorthAsia yes but r1? No no lmao r1 is from the aryans. LMAO ARE YOU JOKING? Yes you are right but i never claimed they was Turkics. Yeah Russians did some real bad shit 200 years ago but it isnt relevant anymore today. However a thing that is relevant today is the Chinese genocide and poor treatment of Uighurs.
>.But even among them you can clearly see differences like that the mongols are much more robuster and the Chinese are much more Gracile.
Not necessarily true. Chinese can easily become as robust as Turkics (They aren't very genetically different) (Chinese are known to have square jaws and faces in anthropology circles), it's only the soy that is holding some back from their full potential. And I will admit that the Turkic/Mongolian diet is superior to the Chinese one. Also, I was only talking about MONGOLOID Turkic groups. I don't give a shit about heavily mixed or flat-out Caucasoid groups.
> No no lmao r1 is from the aryans.
Haplogroup R came from Mongoloids. Literally, read the scientific study I posted. Use a VPN if you don't trust me LMFAO.
7162258627 d3e7ab77d3 b
Aryan?

Also quick question. You look more Caucasoid or Mongoloid?

China has no idea what we're up to. We have our liberals misleading them. The whole Trump and Biden drama was nothing but a shitshow. To set their rice-eating asses up. And it worked! We're gonna bomb that fucking country to kingdom come. Then take their resources. Fuck their ships. Nobody wants them. Africa's pirates perhaps. Our niggers are gonna love Chinese pussy. Ugh.

China has no idea what we're up to. We have our liberals misleading them. The whole Trump and Biden drama was nothing but a shitshow. To set their rice-eating asses up. And it worked! We're gonna bomb that fucking country to kingdom come. Then take their resources. Fuck their ships. Nobody wants them. Africa's pirates perhaps. Our niggers are gonna love Chinese pussy. Ugh.
You will never be a real man. You have no hunter eyes, you have no jawline, you have no Asian genetics. You are a non-Asian man twisted by domestication and dysgenics into a crude mockery of nature's perfection. All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish rat appearance behind closed doors. Asians are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Asians to sniff out subhumans with incredible efficiency. Even non-Asians who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a true Asian. Your feminine bone structure is a dead giveaway. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you"ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a subhuman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably subhuman and non-Asian. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back

• JFL
Reactions: N1c and BigJimsWornOutTires
>.But even among them you can clearly see differences like that the mongols are much more robuster and the Chinese are much more Gracile.
Not necessarily true. Chinese can become as robust as Turkics (Chinese are known to have square jaws and faces in anthropology circles), it's only the soy that is holding some back from their full potential. And I will admit that the Turkic/Mongolian diet is superior to the Chinese one. Also, I was only talking about MONGOLOID Turkic groups. I don't give a shit about heavily mixed or flat-out Caucasoid groups.
> No no lmao r1 is from the aryans.
Haplogroup R came from Mongoloids. Literally, read the scientific study I posted. Use a VPN if you don't trust me LMFAO. View attachment 1065217Aryan?
It is good that we agree on somethings yes the Turkics are more robuster then Chinese and have superior diets. And yes the soy is holding them back they would be robuster without the soy but still not as robust as mongols. Is that guy Mongolian? He looks very Mongolian. Sure will take a look at them but i have seen evidence that show otherwise when i find it i will show you it. That guy is Aryan in the same way Finns are mongoloids. He arent. If he has r1 he probably has some aryan ancestry but it is so distant it is only visible on his hablogroup. Geneticaly he is 99% mongoloid

You will never be a real man. You have no hunter eyes, you have no jawline, you have no Asian genetics. You are a non-Asian man twisted by domestication and dysgenics into a crude mockery of nature's perfection. All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish rat appearance behind closed doors. Asians are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Asians to sniff out subhumans with incredible efficiency. Even non-Asians who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a true Asian. Your feminine bone structure is a dead giveaway. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you"ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a subhuman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably subhuman and non-Asian. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back
Ugh. Take that back about that rice pussy. I don't think we're gonna want these:

Ugly+woman.jpg
e0bec1ff9c8b8193ba143fc0ebd0c807.jpg
ugly-women10.jpg
301d83b383c01b1bf1a99646efbe060f.jpg

We'll let our niggers have them.

It is good that we agree on somethings yes the Turkics are more robuster then Chinese and have superior diets. And yes the soy is holding them back they would be robuster without the soy but still not as robust as mongols. Is that guy Mongolian? He looks very Mongolian. Sure will take a look at them but i have seen evidence that show otherwise when i find it i will show you it. That guy is Aryan in the same way Finns are mongoloids. He arent. If he has r1 he probably has some aryan ancestry but it is so distant it is only visible on his hablogroup. Geneticaly he is 99% mongoloid
I only agree that they have superior diets. Chinese especially Northern Chinese aren't very genetically different (similarity in climate adaptation) from Turkics so the levels of robustness would be around the same level.

There are good looking and Bad looking people in every race , we shouldnt be putting eac h other down , but celebrating the beauty of diversity of human race.

Ugh. Faces of China's communism's consequences that affect billions of innocent men, women, and children. This world must destroy the CPC once and for all.

_neumann_travelling_china_tibet_2001_19_pass_kampala_07_poor_children.jpg
20151031_CNP001_0.jpg
CHINA_Poors_(500_x_312).jpg
Brainwashed dog. You lack individuality and can't think for yourself, easily brainwashed by the US government. I could post the same shit, retard.
E3b8317d8365f0fcfc72b186f010b764
Download 17
vs
Download 18

Last edited:
Put on ignore list because you only post double-digit IQ shit. Also too docile/boring.

good thread oh pee

didnt read, stupid recessed maxilla drip copers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back