Blackpill from my granny baout Gymceling

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I showed he physiques of bodybuilder both this giants and more aesthetic ones like Frank zane. She said that they're to ripped and non woman would want man like that i will show her Jeff said tomorow. She aslo said that my hair are great so lifefuel for me. She said that i have good body just need more '' body'' like she said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
obviously classic physique is not ideal for women jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Mens physique is ideal for women or a BIT less

Yes but Frank zane is considered aesthetic
aesthetic in the bodybuilding community. women dont like bodybuilders they just like low bf ripped physiques that are at least noticeable in clothing but not too much yknow

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1100
if you cant score regulary with normal bmi and bodyfat level its either your face, your height or your personality. muscles in that form are just the cherry on the cake.

considering how little difference they make the amount of effort guys put into it is not justified

aesthetic in the bodybuilding community. women dont like bodybuilders they just like low bf ripped physiques that are at least noticeable in clothing but not too much yknow
She always say that i need a little bf. I will show her Jeff said tomorow.

ur granny thinks ur gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, birchman, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
This is ideal:

david-laid-diet.jpg

0720-manganiello-muscle-credit-2.jpg

Anything bigger is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 245, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I think Jeff mogs laid. I will do mog bettle with my granny

Jeff seid is too big, have you seen a video of him and chestbrah on the beach after a shoulder workout?! it looks comical af

• +1
The biggest blackpill my father gave me was when i thought about bulking up to get bigger ( i was already lean with decent muscle)

He told me: ¨Why do you work so hard on your body when most girls already like you for your face?¨

I was in utter disbelief when he told me this. Shows that the average person out there is black pilled to a degree.
Image result for mr bean cup of tea gif

• +1
The biggest blackpill my father gave me was when i thought about bulking up to get bigger ( i was already lean with decent muscle)

He told me: ¨Why do you work so hard on your body when most girls already like you for your face?¨

I was in utter disbelief when he told me this. Shows that the average person out there is black pilled to a degree.
Depends. Some dudes are height pilled but not facepilled which is brutal as a talfag tbh

skinny with good muscle and shoulders is the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You gymcel for health and to gain respect / intimidate other men.

This is ideal:

david-laid-diet.jpg

yeah as if those physiques are easy to achieve anyway. Most guys arent gonna get bigger than that even if they want to, all those guys have a very high level of diet and training dedication as well as good genetics and possible steroid use. This whole bodybuilder physique discussion is just stupid because nobody ever got accidentally too big and less than 1% of guys can get a bodybuilder type physique even with drugs

normies are legit more blackpilled than this forum

im ded fkn serious

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1464
Not exactly
yes. 80% of forum is autistic. normies are not spot on consciously with certain ideas, but subconsciously they understand how the world works similarly how people here consciously try to rationalise blackpill. a lot of things discussed here is like sort of obvious to them. and they even act on it.

again. im not talking about your high school. im talking about males between 18-28

go to a popular club. its not even about just them having good face, but they're gymcelled, stylemaxxed, hairmaxxed, low inhib, nt. they even get fake beards, fillers, fat grafts way more than incels. they're more blackpilled when it comes to their own destiny than incels who demonise them on an online forum while crying about their life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This is ideal:

david-laid-diet.jpg

I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE HAVING A SHORTER MIDFACE THAN ME FUCK THIS GAY ESARTH FOR LETTINGME SUFFEPROHJ QPORB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE HAVING A SHORTER MIDFACE THAN ME FUCK THIS GAY ESARTH FOR LETTINGME SUFFEPROHJ QPORB
Same dude. I want to be Barret soooooo much

Their mid-face isn't even short... :what:

how long is yours from glabella/eyebrows to bottom of the nose?