Blackpill has gone mainstream, TikTok and Youtube

Toad

Toad

Iron
Just saw this video by Papa Meat aka Meatcanyon on youtube. In it he talks about looksmaxxing, mewing, mogging, and even mentions this forum JFL. I knew that more and more normies were learning about blackpill but at this point I would say it's gone mainstream as I see a lot more people on social media using blackpilled terminology. What do you guys think? What effect will this have on society?

Just saw this video by Papa Meat aka Meatcanyon on youtube. In it he talks about looksmaxxing, mewing, mogging, and even mentions this forum JFL. I knew that more and more normies were learning about blackpill but at this point I would say it's gone mainstream as I see a lot more people on social media using blackpilled terminology. What do you guys think? What effect will this have on society?

Little to no effect

Normies aren't going to do any of the high effort hardmaxxes or try to understand looksmaxxing as people clown it so much

I see little impact occurring, besides Syrian psycho and Dillan lanthom and shit, and Brett maverick, theres very little new looksmaxxers, just more videos about the absurdity of it

Also the forum culture is very specific, like a new user gets cooked 100% of the time if they don't understand the culture

If someone is too ugly, the replies won't even attempt to help 😭

So most people aren't gonna start looksmaxxing beyond diet, and even then they don't understand diet as well as some of the more knowledgeable users

Bro did I take adderall why did I write this essay

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, USERΝAME, poopoohead and 2 others

Little to no effect

Normies aren't going to do any of the high effort hardmaxxes or try to understand looksmaxxing as people clown it so much

I see little impact occurring, besides Syrian psycho and Dillan lanthom and shit, and Brett maverick, theres very little new looksmaxxers, just more videos about the absurdity of it

Also the forum culture is very specific, like a new user gets cooked 100% of the time if they don't understand the culture

If someone is too ugly, the replies won't even attempt to help 😭

So most people aren't gonna start looksmaxxing beyond diet, and even then they don't understand diet as well as some of the more knowledgeable users

Bro did I take adderall why did I write this essay
I've seen zoomer JBs calling some guys/girls moggers and complimenting their jawlines... this was almost impossible 3 years ago

no looksmaxxing for your genes

IncelTears on suicide watch