Blackpill has raped my life , was so happy back then being bluepilled

Gnagna "greycel"

Bro it took me 3 weeks on this site to realize that looksmax is a fucking meme

go nofap, semen abstinence, beat a body and this will be your looksmax, you don't need LL retard (I'm retarded too don't worry)
and pray to become a little more NT every day of your existence, being NT will not bring you the bitches, but a decent girl for a serious relationship

only giga NT htn and chad fuck the bitches if you ain't that then it's over, gotta move on on what is within your reach
how is not ejaculating going to help you?. Its even proven it doesnt have effects on t levels as your t revocres within a few mins.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Gnagna "greycel"

go nofap, semen abstinence, beat a body and this will be your looksmax, you don't need LL retard (I'm retarded too don't worry)
and pray to become a little more NT every day of your existence, being NT will not bring you the bitches, but a decent girl for a serious relationship

only giga NT htn and chad fuck the bitches if you ain't that then it's over, gotta move on on what is within your reach
You lack ambition.

Most users here can land a gf if they would put the effort but the idea is to date a girl you actually chose and who you are attracted to and not to settle for the first one that accepted your ugly ass.

I never had much trouble with girls before discovering the blackpill and I still don't. I just want to have as many options as possible and that means being the best looking version of myself.

• +1
Reactions: 80iq and Deleted member 24789
Gnagna "greycel"

Fucking retard go kill yourself honestly your life aint worth shit :lul:

EasyMan875
Bronze
Joined Dec 17, 2022
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing forum list
JFLLL nigga go back to reddit u fucking little faggot

how is not ejaculating going to help you?. Its even proven it doesnt have effects on t levels as your t revocres within a few mins.
No its shit bro

don't listen to doctors cucks, become a man that's all, no longer become a slave to your impulses . If you manage to eradicate your urges then women won't impress you anymore, that's how I see things. Say what you want about nofap, but there's only one thing that everyone has noticed with it: it increase self-confidence and masculinity.
And also you're sure u can fuck more than 5 minutes one day with ur wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
You lack ambition.

Most users here can land a gf if they would put the effort but the idea is to date a girl you actually chose and who you are attracted to and not to settle for the first one that accepted your ugly ass.

I never had much trouble with girls before discovering the blackpill and I still don't. I just want to have as many options as possible and that means being the best looking version of myself.
bro having an alpha body and a beard will do more work than an infra orbital implant

bro having an alpha body and a beard will do more work than an infra orbital implant
Cope. I had an alpha body and a beard last year and still got dumped like shit.

If I was as bluepilled as you I would never had got my genio which ascended me tremendously from LTN to MTN.

Cope. I had an alpha body and a beard last year and still got dumped like shit.

If I was as bluepilled as you I would never had got my genio which ascended me tremendously from LTN to MTN.
ltn and less = looksmax is legit
the problem is that you think you can become a chadlite when it's impossible once you no longer have a big failo and that you are normal looking

I am wrong ? ok show me a normie turned chadlite (other than leanmax but only with surgery)

how tall are you

ltn and less = looksmax is legit
the problem is that you think you can become a chadlite when it's impossible once you no longer have a big failo and that you are normal looking

I am wrong ? ok show me a normie turned chadlite (other than leanmax but only with surgery)

how tall are you
Plenty enough of examples of ascension from LTN to Chadlite here : TheLordMadness or Blackgymmax

You're capped by your starting base sure but with enough patience, discernment and dedication you can ascend if you're not subhuman/truecel.

I'm 6ft.

Plenty enough of examples of ascension from LTN to Chadlite here : TheLordMadness or Blackgymmax

You're capped by your starting base sure but with enough patience, discernment and dedication you can ascend if you're not subhuman/truecel.

I'm 6ft.
Man truecels get the craziest ascension, every time a user here takes an example of ascension with blakpill surgery it's a fucking truecel what are you talking about?
Again, show me a before after picture of a guy who went from ltn to chadlite with surgery (and blackgymax wasn't ltn before debuting, it's impossible with his cranial base which is widely above average)

6 ft ok so now that you have ascended you can start again the beard and muscle combo. If you can't find they style of woman that U want ure just NTcel like all of us .

Last edited:
No its shit bro

don't listen to doctors cucks, become a man that's all, no longer become a slave to your impulses . If you manage to eradicate your urges then women won't impress you anymore, that's how I see things. Say what you want about nofap, but there's only one thing that everyone has noticed with it: it increase self-confidence and masculinity.
And also you're sure u can fuck more than 5 minutes one day with ur wife
dont listen to doctors who specilise in this typa shit instead listen to the bro advice online

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
In my uni all these girls I dated gave me an 8 or 9 yet in this forum some will claim im barely a mtn. Because what they are comparing to me doesn't exist in the real " aka 8psl"
send ur face

Back then when I was bluepilled I was so happy , used to judge other people from their behaviour and talks but now all I judge them is on the basis of their muh forward growth
Blackpill has helped me in nothing
Muh looksmax as if your life is dependent on it this philosophy will only lead to depression in most coz your fuckin face can't be fixed dramatically it's genetics
Dr fuckin Mike mew gave too much hope to incels .. looksmaxxing wasn't even a thing until this faggot came out with his bullshit mewing theories
Being blue pilled I could have achieved so many things by blasting roids and getting a fitness model teir physique now I only spend all the time analysing my face and being depressed and just rot
What's the point of such life , even if you ascend you will still rot
I think Mike Mew's popularity was intentionally created to make a wave of unfulfilled expectations from mewing. Basically creating a marketing funnel into looksmaxxing autism where the dissatisfaction would make big returns in the form of expensive surgeries and other procedures. It was basically increased demand for the aesthetic surgeons since hypergamy went off the rails when Tinder went mainstream a decade ago. Women decided that they could hold off til' death and replace their need for settling for a man by owning "fur babies" like cats or male pitbulls.

While the Blackpill is true, the marketing funnel exists too. Rotting as a concept exists in the western world because its become a toxic individualist society, notice how all the ugly fat mexican men are fucking and having lots of children (have community) but the average looking individualistic whites are not? Part of it is culture and collectivism. Big tech apps like Tinder only work when the culture is transformed into atomizing the people into rootless isolated people. For the best looking its a zero sum game, it didnt always used to be that way. Before Tinder you could actually meet people, after Tinder, there was a noticeable change, imo, it was a calculated social disruption by the big tech sector.

As for going to the gym gets ultra boring and turns into a mind numbing chore when you arent achieving your goal (female attention.) You'll eventually come to the blackpill one way or another by necessity.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Back then when I was bluepilled I was so happy , used to judge other people from their behaviour and talks but now all I judge them is on the basis of their muh forward growth
Muh looksmax as if your life is dependent on it this philosophy will only lead to depression in most coz your fuckin face can't be fixed dramatically it's genetics
Dr fuckin Mike mew gave too much hope to incels .. looksmaxxing wasn't even a thing until this faggot came out with his bullshit mewing theories
Being blue pilled I could have achieved so many things by blasting roids and getting a fitness model teir physique now I only spend all the time analysing my face and being depressed and just rot
Blackpill isnt about forward i only use blackpill knowledge to judge whores not men.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758 and Pajeetsingh
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
What kinda game did you run on the chick? :lul:
I just stopped putting women on a pedestal and focused on myself bro. (I got her drunk af).

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I just stopped putting women on a pedestal and focused on myself bro. (I got her drunk af).
"Just wear a badass leather jacket and walk through the venue with a confidence bro" :)

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Once your fully physique maxxed and soft maxxed , make a tinder bro, put 6’4 in your bio. Guarantee you will get a good amount of matches as long as your 5/10+ Facially

• +1
Once your fully physique maxxed and soft maxxed , make a tinder bro, put 6’4 in your bio. Guarantee you will get a good amount of matches as long as your 5/10+ Facially
Yeah that's the plan bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 27472
Jewing is what led to me being blackpilled too

• So Sad
Blackpill thought me to not judge men but to judge whores for being so shallow
Every girls is whore then jfl
Every girl judges you on the basis of your face and how good looking you are ( every girl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and optimisticzoomer
@mewcoper why jfl bro ?

@mewcoper why jfl bro ?
Because i am in a stage that i accepted life is a scam. I got bsso + genio 1 month ago which improved my looks but i had rot around 2 years to get it and in this stage i used minox which raped my sking also i avoid from fin because fear mongerers eventually end up with nw2 + vertex, i hopped on dut 6 months ago and returned nw1.5 but i don't think i will never be nw1 again and never get back my perfect skin. When i started i was think like i will be perfect in a 2 year if i rot enough but i didn't and this rage turned me into:
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• +1
Every girls is whore then jfl
Every girl judges you on the basis of your face and how good looking you are ( every girl)
Yes they are face is something that requires $$$ and time to change but whores get sex with just application of fakeup.

its still better than being redpilled tbh. I think u should have a bigger "goal" than just looks. Be it money having a good wife and happiness. dont underrstimate putting some effort into your looks, but do it for uself. It will help u with not being so obsessive with things u wont change at the time and want to improve even more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl