BLACKPILL IS AN ETHNIC COPE

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
To be oriental/subcontinental/subsaharan is to exhibit oriental/subcontinental/subsaharan behaviors and all of them are self-evidently pathologic.

I think that the old assessments of inceldom as a largely non-White phenomenon don’t go far enough, because in many ways this fatalistic belief in genetic determinism is in itself a byproduct of colored existence.

If you listen to yeast people long enough, let them simmer in their own anxieties, all the talk of egalitarian universalism and ethnic ascendancy loops back into first-person narratives of infinite agony (contradictions between deference to equality and grandiose ethnonarcissism remain unexamined)...
Every non-White views this world as punishment: their struggles are theirs alone, everyone else is out to get them, no one suffers like they do, et cetera, et cetera…
Narcissism meets reality and embraces it by transforming tragedy into an avenue for futile expressions of exceptionality and self-importance.

I’m of course guilty of this but it has never occurred to me that this is just the default and how there’s really nothing beyond it. I used to scoff at weaponized therapy-speak but with age I’m starting to realize that a lot of the things behind it have considerable merit and the thing that dissuaded me from it initially were not the concepts in themselves and more so my own admittedly poststructuralist insecurities vis-a-vis the ease of it allowing people to seem smarter and more authoritative than they have any right to be; but once you start to untangle it, once you accept this modern confessional, your own self-perception begins to gel in novel ways and it ends with you endlessly trying to prove negatives. The problem with libtard line of thinking here is not its direction per se but the self-imposed ideologized limits. If, intellectually speaking, all you do is walk on eggshells, you’ll steer clear of anything that could lead to inconvenient conclusions (and here it’s an unflattering psychoanalysis of wide racial groupings).

White incels and blackpillers are in fact just further proof of blackpill as an ethnic mode of thought: White nation-states were abolished in favor of hosting the alien masses, so what made the situation this way is the weight of the involuntary commitment to accommodate minorities.
“Assimilation works both ways”, which is why “dating sucks for everybody” – the sexual market has to mediate between wholly incompatible deracinated people – courting is “broken” only insofar as it is tasked with achieving the impossible.

Yep blackpill is non Punjabi cope. Here it’s just be a great wrestler and learn to play the sitar you’ll get beautiful wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, rand anon, bloomercel and 4 others
Before anyone reads the thread just know that OP is using Google translate to translate his threads from his native language to English also he is a self hating hapa.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, AspiringMogger, bloomercel and 8 others
This is the best thread I've read on here tbh everything else seems either water or googlable

Yep blackpill is non Punjabi cope. Here it’s just be a great wrestler and learn to play the sitar you’ll get beautiful wife
Punjabis r still pakis, the word pajeet is a punjabi name and all the india meme music is from punjab.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Quick correction orient refers to western europe not just the north-western part of north africa.

Nah man used "oriental" and "yeast" to describe races:feelskek:fuck this I'm done

Before anyone reads the thread just know that OP is using Google translate to translate his threads from his native language to English also he is a self hating hapa.
It's cool. I wasn't gonna read.

Thanks anyway bro, here's your rep.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hindu dindu cope

BBC mogs

If, intellectually speaking, all you do is walk on eggshells, you’ll steer clear of anything that could lead to inconvenient conclusions (and here it’s an unflattering psychoanalysis of wide racial groupings).
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Nooo

stupid

you need to off youself

Only fair skinned deathniK caucasians and pinkoids can be inkwells. These are the only groups where BP applies. Rest are immune to it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Nooo

stupid

you need to off youself
nvm I actually thought in my sleep deprived mind that walking on eggshells meant being exposed to precipitous cliffs of thought that one ironises (sam hyde) or reduces to an abstraction through carefully chosen words /euphemisms. Instead you just meant that libtards are pussies, my boner just left me

Chinks are Fitzpatrick IV-V bud, they're swarths
You really are stretching this bit thin aren't you
In east Asia Id be ostracised due to skin colour

42D36169 F537 4544 BFDF 5DAC95A6B390

Users who are viewing this thread

Back