what kind of woman would want a 5'6 asian guy with a 4 inch penis?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Title.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, EverythingMattersCel, bloomercel and 3 others
4 inches bruh how

4 inches bruh how
If race is a cop out, my family was extremely poor, I grew up in the gutter basically. Very run down public housing, constant smell of alcohol, cigarettes and piss, that type of stuff.
I also definitely pass all the checks on being a Klinefeltercel barring height.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 23391, mecha72 and 1 other person
Maybe you can rape a girl and get away because she won't feel anything. But that's not true rape. It doesn't capture the elegance and romance of it. So I don't know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and LampPostPrime
plenty of asian girls do

no other way gooks are still born otherwise

Idk mayne I’m a man

plenty of asian girls do

That's probably the older generation of Asian girls when the world was less black-pilled and more conservative. I think Asians will become taller and taller because no Asian girl wants to breed with a short guy. It's the harsh truth that I've realized as a short Asian man.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and exo
Maybe some 1 in 100 4'8-4'9 Asian LTB or subhuman introverted girl from the third world. Women like that are getting fewer and fewer as we get industrialized.

That's probably the older generation of Asian girls when the world was less black-pilled and more conservative. I think Asians will become taller and taller because no Asian girl wants to breed with a short guy. It's the harsh truth that I've realized as a short Asian man.
if given the chance, would you breed with a hot tall asian girl or a different race

if given the chance, would you breed with a hot tall asian girl or a different race
It depends on many factors, but I would say hot tall Asian girl. More things could go wrong with breeding with a girl of a different race than with a hot tall Asian girl. For example, my child would be less secure in his ancestral identity.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and exo
Maybe some 1 in 100 4'8-4'9 Asian LTB or subhuman introverted girl from the third world. Women like that are getting fewer and fewer as we get industrialized.
I don't remember any PSL guy leaving the civilized world to ascend. Even countries like Peru are usually ignored or only brought up as a joke.
It makes sense, I suppose, nobody here is both trucel AND desperate enough for sex to the degree of finding highly remote indigenous women attractive and worth seeking out.
If anything it's probably a greater achievement to go somewhere where no plane can land and win over a woman there as opposed to getting laid in the liberated West.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 26410
It depends on many factors, but I would say hot tall Asian girl. More things could go wrong with breeding with a girl of a different race than with a hot tall Asian girl. For example, my child would be less secure in his ancestral identity.
Based take. As a Romanian I don't even have a race identity

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Ur not short lol ur average for an asian guy. Above average in southeast asja

Edit: referring to op

I'm 5'5. That's extremely short, especially for an Asian guy in America. It's over.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: norwegianfreak, bloomercel and LampPostPrime
Based take. As a Romanian I don't even have a race identity
I know it's off-topic but thoughts on my new avi and banner?

I'm 5'5. That's extremely short, especially for an Asian guy in America. It's over.
Average east asian height is only 1 or 2 inches taller than that. So only slightly short, basically average

And thats firmly average and above average in south and southeast asia

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Average east asian height is only 1 or 2 inches taller than that. So only slightly short, basically average

And thats firmly average and above average in south and southeast asia
Yeah. Unfortunately, I grew up in the West as an Asian instead of the East. Competition would've been a lot easier had I been born in a country like Japan, Korea, or even Vietnam.

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
AI-generated art creeps me out
Fair. I just wanted a bit of a patriotic feel since I've always felt that way toward my home country. I wanted more of a Chang look too. I understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
4 inches is average for Asians, you’re gucci

Yeah. Unfortunately, I grew up in the West as an Asian instead of the East. Competition would've been a lot easier had I been born in a country like Japan, Korea, or even Vietnam.
Are you trying to get a white girl? Or asian?

Edit: referring to op
4 inches is average for Asians, you’re gucci
Isn't saying "the average is never enough" the adage for PSL?
Me being incel by mid 20s probably means that it's not just those two stats holding me back (and I'm honestly not sure how much of that is under my control).
I genuinely want to know what kind of a woman would want me.
Say, if I was white I'd find solace in knowing that a noodle loves me just because I'm Euro. But what can be said of the actual me, lol?

• Hmm...
a 5'1 asian girl with a 4 inch vagina

orangutan looking gooks from Jungles of borneo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27987
There's 4.5 billion Asians in the world. 1/2 being women, 2.25 billion women will bang 5'6 guys with 4 inch peni

A woman that exists in an alternate reality

a 5'1 asian girl with a 4 inch vagina
I'm surprised that there is no research on the racial differences here, I can only find boring stuff about pelvic depth and such
There's 4.5 billion Asians in the world. 1/2 being women, 2.25 billion women will bang 5'6 guys
If you run this Drake equation in full, the number is likely to reach zero, lol. Just filtering by age, language, realistic proximity (travel and time constraints included) would make even billions seem like a joke.

If you run this Drake equation in full, the number is likely to reach zero, lol. Just filtering by age, language, realistic proximity (travel and time constraints included) would make even billions seem like a joke.
Us asian men can't be incel. The numbers back it up, even women know we can't be incel. I'm 5'1, microdick however there are 4 billion of me in the world. I don't feel alone at all.

• Hmm...
dommy mommy

• Love it
Isn't saying "the average is never enough" the adage for PSL?
Me being incel by mid 20s probably means that it's not just those two stats holding me back (and I'm honestly not sure how much of that is under my control).
I genuinely want to know what kind of a woman would want me.
Say, if I was white I'd find solace in knowing that a noodle loves me just because I'm Euro. But what can be said of the actual me, lol?
i'm half asian so i kinda get you. but its not so bad prepping the BWC bull for your asian waifu is it? its pretty enjoyable imo. just let go breh

i'm half asian so i kinda get you. but its not so bad prepping the BWC bull for your asian waifu is it? its pretty enjoyable imo. just let go breh
The thing is that cucks mog me too. I'm not even allowed into the longhouse lol.
Incels look down on betabuxxing and the like but I never really saw it as an issue. I would love it if somebody actually saw me as a safe inoffensive option, something to actually come back to time and time again.
Money doesn't matter if you're alone.

• JFL
The thing is that cucks mog me too. I'm not even allowed into the longhouse lol.
Incels look down on betabuxxing and the like but I never really saw it as an issue. I would love it if somebody actually saw me as a safe inoffensive option, something to actually come back to time and time again.
Money doesn't matter if you're alone.
would you mind being in a cuckie sub relationship with an innocent asian mommy with a BWC bull?

jestermaxx, high trust maxx, social circlemaxx, beta maxx and we should both be able to get that.

would you mind being in a cuckie sub relationship with an innocent asian mommy with a BWC bull?
I wouldn't lose anything by this
I can't say that I don't enjoy degradation, I did make this thread after all

• Love it
I wouldn't lose anything by this
I can't say that I don't enjoy degradation, I did make this thread after all
uber based. lets be double cucks for BWC together

Have you considered faggotmaxxing? Serious question.

• JFL
plenty of asian girls do

@exo
Completely missed this.
I think it's obvious that ethnics can't reach replacement fertility without a brute coercive apparatus and wildly skewed incentive base of some kind.
Anything resembling a Western liberal democracy and a market-based order logic but without white people will have less than 1 birth per capable woman.
Have you considered faggotmaxxing? Serious question.
I'm too cowardly for this.
I don't want to be this person who is queer just because they fail to perform heteronormativity not due to a sincere disagreement with it but due to being a pathetic subhuman who's just more than delicate than average.
Nobody likes a gay guy who constantly questions everything and has this giant baggage of unresolved self-hatred and vulnerable masculinity.
Maybe if I was born 10 years later, maybe.
I did hit on guys a lot back in high school actually, but it was always done in a way that was easy to backtrack. I can't say that it did wonders, lol.

• Woah
@exo
Completely missed this.
I think it's obvious that ethnics can't reach replacement fertility without a brute coercive apparatus and wildly skewed incentive base of some kind.
Anything resembling a Western liberal democracy and a market-based order logic but without white people will have less than 1 birth per capable woman.

I'm too cowardly for this.
I don't want to be this person who is queer just because they fail to perform heteronormativity not due to a sincere disagreement with it but due to being a pathetic subhuman who's just more than delicate than average.
Nobody likes a gay guy who constantly questions everything and has this giant baggage of unresolved self-hatred and vulnerable masculinity.
Maybe if I was born 10 years later, maybe.
I did hit on guys a lot back in high school actually, but it was always done in a way that was easy to backtrack. I can't say that it did wonders, lol.
can we have a brief description of ur facial features?

can we have a brief description of ur facial features?
1.58 fwhr, 2.09 chin to filtrum, 1.14 mouth to nose, -15° canthal tilt
could definitely leanmax which is why I'm not posting pictures yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
1.58 fwhr, 2.09 chin to filtrum, 1.14 mouth to nose, -15° canthal tilt
could definitely leanmax which is why I'm not posting pictures yet
ur also fat?

worst case of immigrant inferiority complex I’ve ever seen lmao, you’re pathetic
Not for USian standards but yeah
Around 25 BMI for sure
ur fat as fuck chigga

since you’re pathetic, your best bet is probably moneymax and get a 5’2 girl from your home country.

• WTF
A modern strong empowered liberated women you incel!💅🏿