Blackpill is cope

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
My friend chad has already modeled for famous brands I won't say the name lost his girlfriend he loved a lot from 2 years of relationship to a horrible ugly LTN soccer player, lookism is cope for stacys.

I saw a chad cry for woman is all over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descargue96, SurgeryEnjoyer, uns0l1cited and 3 others
Status more important than looks once you hit HTN but that's just broooootal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
if the blackpill is so cope, why are you a kissless virgin

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Prince88 and datboijj
if the blackpill is so cope, why are you a kissless virgin
People unironically have a shit personality here. + No job and no car. That's why ordering beckies on tinder Is their biggest goal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30884, Prince88, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Status more important than looks once you hit HTN but that's just broooootal
bruh but the player is MTN at best but have 3 porches hehehe bro I saw a fucking chad cry bro it`s alll over

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
People unironically have a shit personality here. + No job and no car. That's why ordering beckies on tinder Is their biggest goal
you're one of the biggest losers here, what do you have to show that differentiates you from the other shit personality faggots

Nah he is good in personality he is medium class here, but he don`t give gucci purse to the girl thats brutal dont take her to bahamas

Nah he is good in personality he is medium class here, but he don`t give gucci purse to the girl thats brutal dont take her to bahamas
She was a Gold digger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
My friend chad has already modeled for famous brands I won't say the name lost his girlfriend he loved a lot from 2 years of relationship to a horrible ugly LTN soccer player, lookism is cope for stacys.

I saw a chad cry for woman is all over
Have you ever thought about using the "." on your keyboard after a sentence ended?

For sure, but she hide`s well
For some girls Money Is more important some value personality and some want a pretty chad. Just have an asset theory.

• Love it
Reactions: MatheusCqb
you think your friend is chad because hes a model?
look at this

I saw a bunch of recessed manlets with stacies today bro, blackpill is cope

I saw a bunch of recessed manlets with stacies today bro, blackpill is cope
beardfraud i have a friend with a stacy he said he will never shave again