Blackpill Is Dead

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Blackpill is dead. These days all of you annoying niggers talk about "muh just be NT bro" is all that matters. Which is basically saying personality is what matters which is the apex of BluePill beliefs. NTPill= just have a good personality bro. I literally see retards saying how looks don't matter because they see ugly dudes with hot girls (b b but they're NT!!!)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, noodlelover, Deleted member 21166 and 5 others
just be NT dude

• +1
Reactions: gayalienskull, Deleted member 20519, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
just be NT dude
You dumb nigger you're basically just saying "have a good personality bro". How is that any different from what a KIKE on Reddit says to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
having the looks and nt will bring the best results

NT is a meme 90% of people are NT it gives you little advantage but niche maxxing isnt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and noodlelover
having the looks and nt will bring the best results
Yeah pretty much but once you start bringing in the NTpill you're removing the lookism that makes the Blackpill unique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
NT is a meme 90% of people are NT it gives you little advantage but niche maxxing isnt tbh
Oh yeah. I know a 5'3 Balding Indian Janitor, his name is Rakesh or something. Anyways, he pulls 9/10 Stacies all the time because he fits the attractive South Asian niche

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 21106 and Moggie
Oh yeah. I know a 5'3 Balding Indian Janitor, his name is Rakesh or something. Anyways, he pulls 9/10 Stacies all the time because he fits the attractive South Asian niche
Yeah because most users here are balding indian manlets jfl majority of users here are white and live in the west.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You dumb nigger you're basically just saying "have a good personality bro". How is that any different from what a KIKE on Reddit says to you
just

Yeah because most users here are balding indian manlets jfl majority of users here are white and live in the west.
I bet there's a plurality

45% Asian+Curry and 45% White (the other 10% is black/ mixed and abo JFL)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
just have good pheno and be nt

and just have a girthy dick and be tall

tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Niggas acting like this is a video game where you need skill points to activate certain abilities

Chad can be quiet in a corner and SLAY whilst you're reading books on personality
it isnt but you need specific looks to enable it as in pheno and other looks like height etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, noodlelover and wollet2
Niggas acting like this is a video game where you need skill points to activate certain abilities

Chad can be quiet in a corner and SLAY whilst you're reading books on personality
dude ure virgin and im not and i know more

and ure wrong about some things

just darktriadmaxx

These days
Joinedss

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
8 days ago, like 11 August.
Those were the good old days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 21297 and Dystopian
Blackpill is dead. These days all of you annoying niggers talk about "muh just be NT bro" is all that matters. Which is basically saying personality is what matters which is the apex of BluePill beliefs. NTPill= just have a good personality bro. I literally see retards saying how looks don't matter because they see ugly dudes with hot girls (b b but they're NT!!!)
cuz a lot of people here are autists so nt is life

keep spreading the gospel

Just put yourself out there bro

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Not dead its just people out there trying to looksmaxx

Retards misunderstand the ntpill and spread the wrong version
Nt is a prerequisite, it’s not a boost. Being non-nt brings you down, but like every other failo, that dragging down is less noticeable the better looking you are.

If you’re not good looking you NEED to be nt, not up for debate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, fruitgunpop and Aladin
ah fffs, im so tired

Retards misunderstand the ntpill and spread the wrong version
Nt is a prerequisite, it’s not a boost. Being non-nt brings you down, but like every other failo, that dragging down is less noticeable the better looking you are.

If you’re not good looking you NEED to be nt, not up for debate
wow so helpful thx bro

I would reject the nt-pill if I hadn't checked it out for myself. In appearance, the only thing of similar relevance is height.

Paki vermin makes a solid point.

Blackpill is for retards.

• +1
Reactions: frogtok
I would reject the nt-pill if I hadn't checked it out for myself. In appearance, the only thing of similar relevance is height.
Noted

Nt won't save your looks, it is more of a necessity if you are not chad tho