Blackpill is fake and doesn't exist IRL

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Go outside and take a close look at the men and women who are together. LTNs with cute LTBs or even MTBs.
Most of these guys would be told it's over or that they need 3+ surgeries just to get the attention of a woman yet they don't know about blackpill and still have a cute girlfriend.
Why? because blackpill is nonsense and only for tinder and other garbage apps/situations and you don't want to go on tinder/etc because the women on there are total trash whores.
You don't need to be good looking to get a cute girl who hasn't whored around.
I know my experience with white women is limited since i live in ethnic central full of south asians but it's just insane what i've seen IRL the past few months and continue to see on a daily basis. LTN after LTN with a cute gf.
Blackpill is fake, IRLpill & proximitypill is all that matters. I now realize you simply have to be around women for extended periods of time e.g. University or Work.
Most couples these days used to be/still are colleagues when they met and entered into a relationship.
Why do people meet at work so often? because you are at the same level/status in life, you both work the same job/earn the same amount, probably same experience in life/similar age and path to where you currently are and more. It all makes sense.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, zyzzbrah1234, deadstock and 13 others
Just because you go to the same school or job and earn the same money doesn't mean your on the same level as them level = looks there's reason why everyone individually gets treated differently depending on their looks/status/money/nt

Just because you go to the same school or job and earn the same money doesn't mean your on the same level as them level = looks there's reason why everyone individually gets treated differently depending on their looks/status/money/nt
I'm not saying some stacylite who works the same job as you will date you, i'm saying you can easily find a girlfriend who is roughly same lookslevel or even slightly better. Infact so many guys i've seen get mogged by their girlfriend. But their gf finds them more attractive than they really are because of simply spending extended periods of time with them at work or wherever.

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
‘Proximitypill’ def hasn’t been the case for me (im not white, maybe that’s why). There’s a reason why friendzone exists…you won’t magically be dragged out just by spending time.

Proximitypill only works when there’s baseline attraction; time exposure subsequently allows personality to take effect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185 and Suns9999
Go outside and take a close look at the men and women who are together. LTNs with cute LTBs or even MTBs.
Most of these guys would be told it's over or that they need 3+ surgeries just to get the attention of a woman yet they don't know about blackpill and still have a cute girlfriend.
Why? because blackpill is nonsense and only for tinder and other garbage apps/situations and you don't want to go on tinder/etc because the women on there are total trash whores.
You don't need to be good looking to get a cute girl who hasn't whored around.
I know my experience with white women is limited since i live in ethnic central full of south asians but it's just insane what i've seen IRL the past few months and continue to see on a daily basis. LTN after LTN with a cute gf.
Blackpill is fake, IRLpill & proximitypill is all that matters. I now realize you simply have to be around women for extended periods of time e.g. University or Work.
Most couples these days used to be/still are colleagues when they met and entered into a relationship.
Why do people meet at work so often? because you are at the same level/status in life, you both work the same job/earn the same amount, probably same experience in life/similar age and path to where you currently are and more. It all makes sense.
This has been covered in blackpill ideology, it isn’t true love, merely companionship

The girls don’t truly love them, and are using them for resources, simple as

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
‘Proximitypill’ def hasn’t been the case for me (im not white, maybe that’s why). There’s a reason why friendzone exists…you won’t magically be dragged out just by spending time.

Proximitypill only works when there’s baseline attraction; time exposure subsequently allows personality to take effect.
are yo usubhuman? because i see 5'7 LTNs all the fucking time with gfs

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
This has been covered in blackpill ideology, it isn’t true love, merely companionship

yh sure bro resources my ass ,they work min wage, some don't even drive and are driven around by their gfs, you're coping hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Suns9999 and Clqs

aren#t you like 15 years old? you shouldn't be talking on subjects that concern adults

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Suns9999
no need for read

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
NT is the real blackpill

• +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, Kroker and JohnDoe

Not falling for the ragebait boyo

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Suns9999
Ur totally missing that they have nt, aura, connections, circles and money

The type of dudes attracted to blackpill lack those things so smartly control what is easier: their face and their body.

It makes sense but yeah niggas are too blackpilled also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, FUE Mogger, nathan and 3 others
seems like a big fat cope to me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
What is proximity pill??

Ur totally missing that they have nt, aura, connections, circles and money

The type of dudes attracted to blackpill lack those things so smartly control what is easier: their face and their body.

It makes sense but yeah niggas are too blackpilled also
nope, not at all. Aura? JFL what aura some 5'7 LTN work min wage going to have? money? circles? connections? JFL
NT? yh i'll give you that one. you guys are a bunch of teenagers who have no idea what is going on in the real world. Every LTN out there is wlaking around with a girl while you obsess over Chad fucking 10 different women a day

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yeh but what does it actually mean
Just propinquity + NT??
You'll just have to wait for the thread boyo
btw i need me a cute hungarian foid, how do i get one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Suns9999 and uksucks
Idk.
Barely met any and they don't seem to care about me whilst women from western countries did (Belgium, UK, Italy). Very confused

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
NTpill

• +1
Idk.
Barely met any and they don't seem to care about me whilst women from western countries did (Belgium, UK, Italy). Very confused
ethnicity? curry?

I remember I matched with some hungarian girl that moved here and she was complaining that hungarian guys were ugly
I was wondering like ??? is this just JBE?

• JFL
apply whatever nonsense you just spit in your thread and go get one. by the looks of it should easily obtainable with all the knowledge you hold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, Latvianchud185, raleqtambrobret and 4 others
facts im htn mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and JohnDoe
apply whatever nonsense you just spit in your thread and go get one. by the looks of it should easily obtainable with all the knowledge you hold
i will get one once i get a job and am in proximity of women my age.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, uksucks and PeakIncels
B-But every couple that doesn't involve Chad is BetaBuxx j/k.

I agree to an extent. Looks and status matter a lot when it comes to maximizing your options.

But niggas saying "it's over" just because you're not a GigaChad with a 8 inch dick are delusional.

Normal people are still hooking up, fucking, and getting into relationships. But, as the saying goes, "the odds are good but the goods are odd."

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JohnDoe
yh sure bro resources my ass ,they work min wage, some don't even drive and are driven around by their gfs, you're coping hard.
How am I coping hard? Studies have literally backed up the blackpill. This is like when inceltear users say being short isn’t bad because they know a 5’6 guy with a GF. JFL

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I'm a standardcel. A lot of foids in relationships i wouldn't wanna date tbh

are yo usubhuman? because i see 5'7 LTNs all the fucking time with gfs
I agree w the post, however I'd argue that proximity pill only really works when the ratios are good and the competition isn't too high. For example if you work at a restaurant where there is only 2-3 girls that are attractive and then there are 4-5 dudes that are giga NT and HTN+ then you're fucked if ur a MTN or LTN esp if ur not NT.

Last edited:
  • +1