Blackpill is OVER (Your social skills are your life)

I love these threads when greycels have a mental breakdown over seeing a normal interaction IRL between a LTN/sub 5 and some chick and they get some weird cognitive dissonance that Stacy is giving her number and setting up the time and date to get railed by a subhuman.

"muh is it actually all about NT and social skills?! :eek: :forcedsmile: ". It's like a someone taking the first steps into a new wilderness. Dw OP I'm sure most of us have thought the same shit as you at some stage. I used to panic too when I saw normies crushing it in college :) . It's good to get your emotions out on here tbh
I heard the entire conversation

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
brb learning social skills so I can persuade my nose to /3 in size

ridiculous cope

everyone talks about facial reconstruction surgery. most users on this forum like you should get BOTTOM SURGERY. it doesn't matter how masculine your facial bones are because you all have WOMEN'S BRAINS inside of your skulls. You expect to be approached as if you were woman. Are you incapable of acting like a man?
Ok greycel
Lookism pua

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17531
Glad you understand

When you have social skills and youve been posting on and off on a forum board full of autists since the 2020 pandemic you sort of get it

For some people it's their looks, for some people it's their social skills and for some people it's both

Does looks help you develop better social skills? 100%

Does that mean you as a normie not try and develop yours simply because you don't look like Chad? No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Elvisandreaa and Johnnybegood
When you have social skills and youve been posting on and off on a forum board full of autists since the 2020 pandemic you sort of get it

For some people it's their looks, for some people it's their social skills and for some people it's both

Does looks help you develop better social skills? 100%

Does that mean you as a normie not try and develop yours simply because you don't look like Chad? No
Yeah but life only starts when you're at least a solid normie.

Yeah we all know of cases where LTN to MTN guys getting decent chicks (by decent i mean MTBs with amazing bodies or HTBs with average bodies) but those guys have a lot more going for them besides "social skills"...they have status, money, a very strong social network...but a lot of the times the reason for all of this is LUCK...because some guys are born lucky...born to the right family....meeting the right people...being in the right place at the right time etc etc

But i agree with you that we shouldn't be too autistic here. The blackpill is about truth, and we should endeavour to seek the truth

Blackpill is a way to cope with bad social skills. Its harder to fix. But ofc you need to be. It shatters people delusions here so they will deny. Still, you want to be gl AND nt.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah but life only starts when you're at least a solid normie.

Yeah we all know of cases where LTN to MTN guys getting decent chicks (by decent i mean MTBs with amazing bodies or HTBs with average bodies) but those guys have a lot more going for them besides "social skills"...they have status, money, a very strong social network...but a lot of the times the reason for all of this is LUCK...because some guys are born lucky...born to the right family....meeting the right people...being in the right place at the right time etc etc

But i agree with you that we shouldn't be too autistic here. The blackpill is about truth, and we should endeavour to seek the truth

Most dudes on here are mid tier normies that are fat or some other looksminned shit through years of rotting

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I have been sitting on a bench outside my school for the past 30 minutes observing a balding Indian guy. This nigga has sparked conversation with and gotten the number of 4, i repeat FOUR, girls from my high school (so jbs) in the past 30 minutes. This guy is LTN in the face btw.
It's time for this forum to take the social skills pill. You can be as good looking as you can imagine but it wont get you far without social skills.
Anybody can get the phone number of a girl, this is fucking cope

Joined Sept 18 2022 + you're missing the entire point of the post
you said ugly short mf can get girls. Getting someone's number is not a major accomplishment, because anybody can do that. Having a fat juicy ass on you cock IS a accomplishment. Tell me when that janitor gets pussy. Thanks

you said ugly short mf can get girls. Getting someone's number is not a major accomplishment, because anybody can do that. Having a fat juicy ass on you cock IS a accomplishment. Tell me when that janitor gets pussy. Thanks
Again, missed the whole point

Social skills are the damn prerequisite. Looks matter more.
I’d say looks are the pre requisite. Now be funny and interesting. Now you’re allowed on life’s playground

Facts. If you have social skills of robert de niro it's over for you without status
JFL yeah he really does have terrible social skills tbh those interviews with him are cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Curries are moggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I have been sitting on a bench outside my school for the past 30 minutes observing a balding Indian guy. This nigga has sparked conversation with and gotten the number of 4, i repeat FOUR, girls from my high school (so jbs) in the past 30 minutes. This guy is LTN in the face btw.
It's time for this forum to take the social skills pill. You can be as good looking as you can imagine but it wont get you far without social skills.
LOL