Blackpill is shit and exposed its all about location to fuck

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
Lately iv been watching shows like big brother of various nations to udnerstand normies and the guys who slayed more werent even goodlooking
They all were drunkard idiots normies or balding guys with more than 300 lays who grabbed girls and forced them allways flirting with all of them also thats only aviable in places where you can fuck like clubs
Dont be surprised you cant fuck any girl if you dont go clubbing hard with sluts
Most guys complaining here never been to a night club and expect to fuck girls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6191, PrisonMike and 5 others
  • Post platitudes, cherrypick, or bluepilled content
    • We hear enough of these "feel good" platitudes in our ordinary, everyday lives. We don't need to listen to it here. Cherrypicking is a terrible way to start a discussion, and threads/posts like these are usually used to push bluepilled ideas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Britishlooksmaxxer, Vvvvxxxx and 13 others
Shit looksmaxxing advice btw

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Vvvvxxxx, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
Thats the hard pill to swallow normie idiots fuck more than chads and you some have 400 lays by 30 being ugly balding pieces of shit just becouse they grab girls and flirt at clubs with sluts and thats very disturbing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and johncruz12345
Thats the hard pill to swallow normie idiots fuck more than chads and you
The blackpill isnt like that u fucking retard. It's that good-looking people, on average, are able to fuck more people than bad-looking people, on average. It's not something like they will always be able to fuck more people than them. Also blackpill isn't about looks alone, its also about dark triad, status, and money. At least, from what I have seen here and what other would call blackpilled content in the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
The blackpill isnt like that u fucking retard. It's that good-looking people, on average, are able to fuck more people than bad-looking people, on average. It's not something like they will always be able to fuck more people than them. Also blackpill isn't about looks alone, its also about dark triad, status, and money. At least, from what I have seen here and what other would call blackpilled content in the internet
Goodlooking people are not the average,idiot normies who fuck 400 woman while we rott are the average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Goodlooking people are not the average,idiot normies who fuck 400 woman while we rott are the average
Wtf are u saying? Ofc normies can slay, fucking retard. But good looking people will slay more if every other factor is the same. I also never said good-looking people are the average. Didnt u see the comma fucking dipshit. Kys fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
That is because they had decent bones and were tall and buff. If you are an alpha tall bad boy it doesn't matter whether you have hair or not.

There needs to be a IQ test before joining this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Britishlooksmaxxer, Vvvvxxxx and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
the average man fucks 400 women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 1973, hebbewem and 3 others
Legit but i doubt they have 100s of lays unless they are goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4612
Lately iv been watching shows like big brother of various nations to udnerstand normies and the guys who slayed more werent even goodlooking
They all were drunkard idiots normies or balding guys with more than 300 lays who grabbed girls and forced them allways flirting with all of them also thats only aviable in places where you can fuck like clubs
Dont be surprised you cant fuck any girl if you dont go clubbing hard with sluts
Most guys complaining here never been to a night club and expect to fuck girls
basically effort maxxing.

If a dude looks good. And 25% of women would go with him and are available. BUT he afraid to chat up. And only meets + expresses interest in 10 new women per year. He will "only" get 2 lays per year

If a dude looks normie. And only 5 % of women would go with him and are available. BUT he chats up alot of women. And only meets + expresses interest in 200 new women per year. He will get 10 lays per year.

And that's the difference.

Blackpill is correct. That dude 1 is more attractive, and has more appeal.
Blackpill, is used by plenty dudes as a cope to be passivemaxxed. Because they afraid to chat up women, or whatever other reasons, I dunno.

BUT, you can't be passive-maxxing unless you are a big Chad (and even then, you will likely not get STacies if you passive maxx as a Chad, but women plenty below your own appeal level).

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
basically effort maxxing.

If a dude looks good. And 25% of women would go with him and are available. BUT he afraid to chat up. And only meets + expresses interest in 10 new women per year. He will "only" get 2 lays per year

If a dude looks normie. And only 5 % of women would go with him and are available. BUT he chats up alot of women. And only meets + expresses interest in 200 new women per year. He will get 10 lays per year.

And that's the difference.

Blackpill is correct. That dude 1 is more attractive, and has more appeal.
Blackpill, is used by plenty dudes as a cope to be passivemaxxed. Because they afraid to chat up women, or whatever other reasons, I dunno.

BUT, you can't be passive-maxxing unless you are a big Chad (and even then, you will likely not get STacies if you passive maxx as a Chad, but women plenty below your own appeal level).
also is location based if you look for girls in your park or internet you will get nothing if you go to clubs where sluts go you can slay

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Highrise
also is location based if you look for girls in your park or internet you will get nothing if you go to clubs where sluts go you can slay
truth.
Even to go wider than that.
Location, as in country in the world matters alot also.

As example case: of an incel in Chadstralia but spoiled for choice in Ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

^ This. And LTRs and careers, basically all of society.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6723
But good looking people will slay more if every other factor is the same.
Legit adding.
Even, the success of a good looking man, due to paretto, will be ALOT better. if every other factor is the same.

When starting to compare.
*Passivemaxxed and bad location of good looking man.
Versus.
*Pro-Active-maxxed and good location of nomie looking man.
For sure normie man will and can mogg in quantity (and maybe even quality).

BUT,
Make the good looking man, also Pro-Active-maxxed and good location. And he will mogg normies man relsults to the moon and back.

I think. OP. Tries to make 2 points.
1. That plenty "blackpilled" normie or whatever level dudes here. Are coping with Passivemaxxing. To stay passive, is only legit if subhuman, and game over 99% of the cases before it even even started. If not, than it's cope to deal with fear of rejections.
2. That, you should go to where the sluts are, if you just wanna get laid. Drunks are best location, obvioulsy. One may hope to not life in nation, where next day regret from the female doesn't give here 100% power to call it rape and get your ass into prison for a few years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9919 and 2 others
Wtf are u saying? Ofc normies can slay, fucking retard. But good looking people will slay more if every other factor is the same. I also never said good-looking people are the average. Didnt u see the comma fucking dipshit. Kys fucking retard
I'm 5.5 normie where's my gf? girls ghost me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I'm 5.5 normie where's my gf? girls ghost me
It's the average. I just said higher psl is better than lower psl, other factors can change how many girls u get though too.

Legit adding.
Even, the success of a good looking man, due to paretto, will be ALOT better. if every other factor is the same.

When starting to compare.
*Passivemaxxed and bad location of good looking man.
Versus.
*Pro-Active-maxxed and good location of nomie looking man.
For sure normie man will and can mogg in quantity (and maybe even quality).

BUT,
Make the good looking man, also Pro-Active-maxxed and good location. And he will mogg normies man relsults to the moon and back.

I think. OP. Tries to make 2 points.
1. That plenty "blackpilled" normie or whatever level dudes here. Are coping with Passivemaxxing. To stay passive, is only legit if subhuman, and game over 99% of the cases before it even even started. If not, than it's cope to deal with fear of rejections.
2. That, you should go to where the sluts are, if you just wanna get laid. Drunks are best location, obvioulsy. One may hope to not life in nation, where next day regret from the female doesn't give here 100% power to call it rape and get your ass into prison for a few years.
muh passive maxxing i failed 4 dating apps and get ghosted by girls on the internet

It's the average. I just said higher psl is better than lower psl, other factors can change how many girls u get though too.
wdym "it's the average" what's the average?

wdym "it's the average" what's the average?
idk bro but its obvious good looking people, on average, are able to get more girls than ugly people. I dont think u need a study on that tbh.

idk bro but its obvious good looking people, on average, are able to get more girls than ugly people. I dont think u need a study on that tbh.
oh I was confused what you meant. yes good looking people(chads) slay more on average but it never begun if you are sub 8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
oh I was confused what you meant. yes good looking people(chads) slay more on average but it never begun if you are sub 8.
oh yeah I think u also didnt see the comma like the first one I was arguing with. But yeah thatd what I meant.

oh yeah I think u also didnt see the comma like the first one I was arguing with. But yeah thatd what I meant.
no u abruptly begun your sentence with "on average" when trying to reply to me I didn't know what you meant

muh passive maxxing i failed 4 dating apps and get ghosted by girls on the internet
If only done, dating apps and internet dating. Trying to date.
Than, imo one is passive maxxed still.

To not be passive maxxed. One must have at least hit on 50 girls through:
* Random chatups showing dating interest in her. At bar, or daily life, or parties, or wherever.
* Social circles/groups trying to get with women in there.

If only done, dating apps and internet dating. Trying to date.
Than, imo one is passive maxxed still.

To not be passive maxxed. One must have at least hit on 50 girls through:
* Random chatups showing dating interest in her. At bar, or daily life, or parties, or wherever.
* Social circles/groups trying to get with women in there.
where the fuck i'm gonna get such opportunities I'm a social reject. plus covid isn't gone still.

where the fuck i'm gonna get such opportunities I'm a social reject. plus covid isn't gone still.
It's not that time consuming, to hit on 50 women. If you life in a big-ish city. To get some data of irl rejection/acception rates.

Last edited:
Getting 50 straight rejections is masochism

Getting 50 straight rejections is masochism
That would be so.
BUT, the data may also be like 35 rejections, and 15 good leads/phonenumbers/dates/etc.. AND, THAT"S THE PURPOSE OF CHATTING UP 50 RANDOMS.
To make sure what the actual REAL DATA is, insted of imaginations in head of what the data will be.

Blackpill IS ans SHOULD be FACTS/DATA driven. NOT opinion/igamgination based. AND on a personal level, one needs to collect enough PERSONAL DATA to draw conclusions.

It's not that time consuming, to hit on 50 women. If you life in a big-ish city. To get some data of irl rejection/acception rates.

hey dumbass random girls on the day will almost always say no they are just trying to get shit done so they will be annoyed by your presence it's like their brain is preprogrammed to say no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
according to op the average dude is drowning in pussy but somehow we have people like @Chad1212 rotting here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Chad69
No its not,you dumb baboonic oversized indian ratlord

hey dumbass random girls on the day will almost always say no they are just trying to get shit done so they will be annoyed by your presence it's like their brain is preprogrammed to say no.
The amount of excuses for dudes PassiveMaxxing, are large.

The real reason for passiveMaxxing dudes, in general. They use copes, aka all types of excuses to do nothng.

because these dudes to scared/anxious/etc. to chat up a woman, to be pro-active. to be social.
All the way up to a point, that they can't or don't wanna try to overcome that. And always come up wit excuses/copes to not even try it ONCE.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
The amount of excuses for dudes PassiveMaxxing, are large.

The real reason for passiveMaxxing dudes, in general. They use copes, aka all types of excuses to do nothng.

because these dudes to scared/anxious/etc. to chat up a woman, to be pro-active. to be social.
All the way up to a point, that they can't or don't wanna try to overcome that. And always come up wit excuses/copes to not even try it ONCE.
such a useless response.

such a useless response.
yeah.
My repsonse is useless, for calling out dudes who are to afraid to go talk to a woman. To look at that fear, and aim to overcome that.

yeah.
My repsonse is useless, for calling out dudes who are to afraid to go talk to a woman. To look at that fear, and aim to overcome that.
you completely missed my point lowiqcel. I just think a club or bar would've been a better option.

you completely missed my point lowiqcel. I just think a club or bar would've been a better option.
Than say so, next time. No one can read minds.
Chatting up women at a party, bar, club, events, etc.. is legit location for getting drunk lays.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Than say so, next time. No one can read minds.
Chatting up women at a party, bar, club, events, etc.. is legit location for getting drunk lays.
and more like girls being in the mood and seeking.

and more like girls being in the mood and seeking.
None the less. How good looking a dude is, si way more important than environment. Dudes get laid from talking with randoms, women, because dude looks good (enough).