Blackpill is so natural and instinctive, it is hardcoded in everyones brain.

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
This is the first morph I've EVER tried doing. This is the link: https://www.facetouchup.com/plastic-surgery-simulator/?id=loeb

I didn't use any help, I adjusted the morph from what I thought looked aesthetic, well developed facially, healthy and masculine. I didn't bring up any other pictures to compare my morph with, while doing it, I just went by memory from seeing hundreds of aesthetic looking side profiles before.

Needless to say, I think for the very first morph, which is very basic and quick (took me like 30 mins in total to fine tune everything and create the final polished version) it turned out pretty well.

Index01

"EEeeeeewww.... stop staring at me you CREEP!!!??!!! I have a boyfriend!!!!!!"

Index02

"Tee heee... oh hey honey, how is your day? Do I know you? I feel like I've seen you around here before..."

Its just personality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, chaddyboi66, Merćer and 11 others
Now morph the IPD, and shorten the midface. Oh wait. Thing with morphing is, we can morph the ugliest motherfucker on the planet into a chad, but it doesn't translate to what is physically achievable. Also you can't completely throw personality out of the window, after looks, it's the most important thing, unless of course your goal is to just fuck around and never settle.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Good morph ngl miring your quick learning

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 5061
Why would girl ever stare at you if you are ugly and think to herself "why are you staring at me creep?". I will never get that. When I see ugly girl, I just don't look at her, simple as that.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
first guy simply wasnt confident enough

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5061
Now morph the IPD, and shorten the midface. Oh wait. Thing with morphing is, we can morph the ugliest motherfucker on the planet into a chad, but it doesn't translate to what is physically achievable. Also you can't completely throw personality out of the window, after looks, it's the most important thing, unless of course your goal is to just fuck around and never settle.
Thats not the point, the point is- I had no experience morphing and just went by memory what looks attractive, means that blackpill is inside everyone, most normies just dont know what it is exactly, that makes attractive faces look attractive. But when you learn about lookism and what features make faces look attractive and aesthetic - you can basically create a chad moprh out of any nerds face, because you know what you need to change down to the smallest detail.

Also personality is cope. The drug addicted edgy Chad that has no real hobbies and no university degree will be perceived as "mysterious" and "so unique", he will be praised for not following the boring path that every normie sheep take-> uni, student loans, getting some degree, paying back student loans, wageslaving etc.

Last edited:
The fact that how socially likeable you are to women, but also men, almost completely depends on your looks...

made me lose interest in socializing tbh. All that shit is so shallow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, NarrowJaw, Norwooder and 6 others
Also personality is cope. The drug addicted edgy Chad that has no real hobbies and no university degree will be perceived as "mysterious" and "so unique", he will be praised for not following the boring path that every normie sheep take-> uni, student loans, getting some degree, paying back student loans, wageslaving etc.
That's because nobody likes your average boring office wagecuck slave.

It's the ultimate proof that you have no real personality and do what the jewish overlords and your parents tell you to do

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, lutte and Deleted member 5061
That's because nobody likes your average boring office wagecuck slave.

It's the ultimate proof that you have no real personality and do what the jewish overlords and your parents tell you to do
Exactly, hence why copers who claim personality is 2nd most important after looks are coping hard. The Chad I mentioned above treats women like theyre disposable living fleshlights, with zero respect etc. and ppl will still want to be around him and like him + respect him.

Personality = GIGACOPE level if coping.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Jamal2222
Exactly, hence why copers who claim personality is 2nd most important after looks are coping hard. The Chad I mentioned above treats women like theyre disposable living fleshlights, with zero respect etc. and ppl will still want to be around him and like him + respect him.

Personality = GIGACOPE level if coping.
Looks>Status>Personality>Money imo

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, LastHopeForNorman and lutte
tysm for linking to this bro
Bro youre welcome fam. Mate with your skills you will figure it out so fast. Its actually so much easier than I thought. It took me like 15 mins ti figure out the gist of morphing. This app is phenomenal.

All you need to do is change brush size for smaller adjustments. Ive actually only used the "reshape" thing, nothing else.

let me try to do the woman morph fam. A quick 10 min morph incoming.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Why would girl ever stare at you if you are ugly and think to herself "why are you staring at me creep?". I will never get that. When I see ugly girl, I just don't look at her, simple as that.
Women probably instinctively perceive ugly men as a threat, because they don't want to be forced to carry their genes. This is all subconscious though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and BigBoy
Women probably instinctively perceive ugly men as a threat, because they don't want to be forced to carry their genes. This is all subconscious though.
To the point where girl will stare at ugly man? I saw plenty of ugly dudes and never in my life I saw girl staring at ugly man. I saw girls laughing at ugly guys, but staring at them for seconds? I always thought staring means attraction. Girl doesn't look at you - she doesn't find you attractive, girl staring at you - she doesn't find you attractive. LIke wtf?

To the point where girl will stare at ugly man? I saw plenty of ugly dudes and never in my life I saw girl staring at ugly man. I saw girls laughing at ugly guys, but staring at them for seconds? I always thought staring means attraction. Girl doesn't look at you - she doesn't find you attractive, girl staring at you - she doesn't find you attractive. LIke wtf?
Nah I meant if the ugly guy is showing interest in her, staring at her etc, it makes them uncomfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Nah I meant if the ugly guy is showing interest in her, staring at her etc, it makes them uncomfortable.
So if I am on the street, girl is passing me by and while we are passing eachother she stares at me for 2-3 seconds what would you call it? I always thought she might likes what she sees. When I pass random girls on street, I always look straight ahead, when she is close, I look at her for ~3 seconds. Often girls are staring at me. I don't think girls would look at guys who are ugly (unless you and her are alone at night, then she might be scared you will stab her and she stare at you to see if you have knife). I will do experiment, I will smile and say hi to girls who are staring at me while we are passing eachother.

Pretty much.
I will be a reject as long as I am bald

• So Sad
Reactions: Blue
Bro youre welcome fam. Mate with your skills you will figure it out so fast. Its actually so much easier than I thought. It took me like 15 mins ti figure out the gist of morphing. This app is phenomenal.

All you need to do is change brush size for smaller adjustments. Ive actually only used the "reshape" thing, nothing else.

let me try to do the woman morph fam. A quick 10 min morph incoming.
quick 10 min morph of the "default" foid here: https://www.facetouchup.com/plastic-surgery-simulator/?id=loeb

Fixed her nose and wanted to give her a longer jaw with more defined gonial angle + some sort of "ante" face attempt made here:

Index01
Index02

The mandible is not quite ideal, since its my 2nd morph ever, but it still looks better than original I think, much better. Went from low tier becky to stacylite imo.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blue
So if I am on the street, girl is passing me by and while we are passing eachother she stares at me for 2-3 seconds what would you call it? I always thought she might likes what she sees. When I pass random girls on street, I always look straight ahead, when she is close, I look at her for ~3 seconds. Often girls are staring at me. I don't think girls would look at guys who are ugly (unless you and her are alone at night, then she might be scared you will stab her and she stare at you to see if you have knife). I will do experiment, I will smile and say hi to girls who are staring at me while we are passing eachother.
Then she's not creeped out by you, I do the same thing tbh. I think you have to either be pretty ugly and look intimidating/low trust to creep them out, or just be more aggressive with the unwanted attention. Might depend on location like you said, but looks also play a huge role.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
The psychological trauma from balding is worse than that of rape I guarantee it
Trust me bhai, I have a relative who went from a full head of hair to bald in a space of the year, has never been the same since... funny how in 2021 we can create artificial pussies but don't have a clear cure for balding 🤡🌍

Then she's not creeped out by you, I do the same thing tbh. I think you have to either be pretty ugly and look intimidating/low trust to creep them out, or just be more aggressive with the unwanted attention. Might depend on location like you said, but looks also play a huge role.
By the way I noticed that some days girls are staring at me and other days I am invisible to them. Today was the day where I felt like celebrity, girls were turing their heads while I was passing them. This shit is weird.

• +1
Reactions: InexorableMed
By the way I noticed that some days girls are staring at me and other days I am invisible to them. Today was the day where I felt like celebrity, girls were turing their heads while I was passing them. This shit is weird.
Same shit here, I don't get it. One day I'll have a girl looking at me at a restaurant or something for a while, other days girls look down and pretend I'm invisible.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
@thecel

Default foid v2.0: https://www.facetouchup.com/plastic-surgery-simulator/?id=loeb

Index01
Index02

Changelog since v1.0:

Slightly softened the gonial angle to make ti look more feminine (made it less angular and more rounded), slightly shortened the ramus to increase mandibular angle comparatively to the ramus, slightly pulled back the chin area.

I think this is now pretty close to a perfect mandible for her face.

Let me tell you all one thing- its INSANE literally fkn insane how just 1 millimeter in the morph sometimes can completely throw off the harmony.

Same for the nose- literaly 0.5mm difference at different heights of the nosebridge can change the look completely.

I think the default foid is now as close to a Stacylite as she can be, in this v2.0 morph.

v1.0 vs v2.0:

Index02
Index02

Last edited:
Imagine autistically morphing male faces and calling it black pill. Bitch ass nigga do you even leave your house.

Imagine autistically morphing male faces and calling it black pill. Bitch ass nigga do you even leave your house.
Why you mad nerd? I just found the link like an hour ago and tried to morph for the first time, suprisingly to me it was really very intuitive, because of the black pill it was rather easy to morph every flaw to make it look aesthetic.

Whats your point tbh? If anything, the process itself is rather creative and feels recreational and relaxing to me.

Imagine acting like a salty nerd over someone making morphs on the internet..

Why you mad nerd? I just found the link like an hour ago and tried to morph for the first time, suprisingly to me it was really very intuitive, because of the black pill it was rather easy to morph every flaw to make it look aesthetic.

Whats your point tbh? If anything, the process itself is rather creative and feels recreational and relaxing to me.

Imagine acting like a salty nerd over someone making morphs on the internet..
Okay I'll be serious for a bit. What does this prove? How does this affect your dating life personally?

Thats not the point, the point is- I had no experience morphing and just went by memory what looks attractive, means that blackpill is inside everyone, most normies just dont know what it is exactly, that makes attractive faces look attractive. But when you learn about lookism and what features make faces look attractive and aesthetic - you can basically create a chad moprh out of any nerds face, because you know what you need to change down to the smallest detail.

Yes I don't disagree. Then again, what other option is there but wageslaving. First of all how do I pay for the surgeries lmao
But yeah, looks are major.