blackpill is such a meme

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
it's a bunch of truly ugly and/or complexed autistic rejects with crab-in-the-bucket syndrome who want to level everyone else's experience to theirs. "Ah, aren't you a textbook chad? So surely your life experience with women is X".

meanwhile normies(for lookism parameters) are fucking wet pussy or having a real fluffy romance with a girl by conventional means (decent looks, social circle, conversation, financial interests, affinity).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jigen, HarrierDuBois and 20 others
I got a feeling everything's going to be all right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Sub0, Lonenely sigma and 9 others
maybe in 1970 or the slums of brazil and chennai

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Sub0, FemaleGazeMaxxer and 2 others
maybe in 1970 or the slums of brazil and chennai
define blackpill

my blackpill definition: No woman's pussy will get wet for you if you're not facial chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
define blackpill

my blackpill definition: No woman's pussy will get wet for you if you're not facial chad.
life quality is highly correlated with facial aesthetics

thats all my definition of blackpill is

• +1
Reactions: watah, Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 24586 and 10 others
90% of this site is ltns and trucels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, FemaleGazeMaxxer, MoggerGaston and 2 others
it's a bunch of truly ugly and/or complexed autistic rejects with crab-in-the-bucket syndrome who want to level everyone else's experience to theirs. "Ah, aren't you a textbook chad? So surely your life experience with women is X".

meanwhile normies(for lookism parameters) are fucking wet pussy or having a real fluffy romance with a girl by conventional means (decent looks, social circle, conversation, financial interests, affinity).
Being an emotional tampon paypig cuckold isn't really an achievement by itself.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Sprinkles, Deleted member 22962 and 4 others
Being an emotional tampon paypig cuckold isn't really an achievement by itself.

reality: their pussy gets wet and they fuck their pussy. then they talk and laugh together, play together, etc.

this woman is richer than the guy:
jxyTzff.png

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and fukmylyf
The NT/low inhib pill seems legit if you’re normie+

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22962, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
define blackpill

its not as extreme as that irl but the core tenants of the blackpill are true- its jsut some parts get a bit exaggerated online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, Deleted member 24586 and Deleted member 20631
Cope tbh. Normies have to do all that to get starfish scraps while maher gets BJ within 5 mins of meeting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 22962 and 8 others
Blackpill is easily debunked by just this metric alone i.e. PSL Chads are rare asf and there are over 4 Billion women on the planet,do the math.

What the blackpill seems to me at this point to be is just a fear mongering cult of narcy spergs who try to scare impressionable men into giving up before even trying and hence lessen their competition in the process.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21244, Jigen and 10 others
If most so called incels wanted sex they could have access to it through various means, but rather I think most of them are hung up on the validation/romantic aspect of it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Sub0

👍👍👍👍

life quality is highly correlated with facial aesthetics

thats all my definition of blackpill is
It’s all about bones; in your face, legs and frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 23558 and Marsiere214
If most so called incels wanted sex they could have access to it through various means, but rather I think most of them are hung up on the validation/romantic aspect of it.
Romance and ease of access. They want effortless slays, no shit tests or dates and true attraction. Women are super promiscuous now and they know it just by comparing to chad friends or tik tok chads. Low cost/free immediate NSA sex is ideal for men

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24586, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
yes but said normies look better than us still

reality: their pussy gets wet and they fuck their pussy. then they talk and laugh together, play together, etc.

jxyTzff.png

For me the issue isn't getting a gf, I could get a girl right now.

It's about keeping her for life. I want a lifetime marriage. 90% of couples like these fail eventually. What's the point of investing in a relationship, spending time, money and other resources just for the relationship to end in 5 years?

Good looks are the best way to keep a life-long relationship in the modern age.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Sub0, Deleted member 20848 and 9 others
90% of this site is ltns and trucels
cope this site is good looking manlets and ugly lanklets, a few chad, and a few truecel rotters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Romance and ease of access. They want effortless slays, no shit tests or dates and true attraction. Women are super promiscuous now and they know it just by comparing to chad friends or tik tok chads.
is everyone forgetting that most couples meet on dating apps and dating apps are hard af rn for normies and under

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 24586 and ascension
is everyone forgetting that most couples meet on dating apps and dating apps are hard af rn for normies and under
Exactly and even if you do cheating is all too common for normies. You have to be checking ur bitch 24/7 especially with men constantly hitting her up. Even Mike Tyson got cucked, you’d think men would know to stay away with him present.

On top of that normies always joke about “doghouse/doormat treatment” - no sex unless u follow foids orders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Pikabro and Moggie
Exactly and even if you do cheating is all too common for normies. You have to be checking ur bitch 24/7 especially with men constantly hitting her up. Even Mike Tyson got cucked, you’d think men would know to stay away with him present.

On top of that normies always joke about “doghouse/doormat treatment” - no sex unless u follow foids orders
whipped is another term

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
cope this site is good looking manlets and ugly lanklets, a few chad, and a few truecel rotters
GL manlet and ugly lanklets are both MTN overall

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Dystopian and Moggie
GL manlet and ugly lanklets are both MTN overall
psl should be absorbed into a combined smv calc, its pointless to rate someone who is facially htn a high tier normie if they are deathnic and 5'7, there smv will obv not be that of a white 6'1 htn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

It's about keeping her for life. I want a lifetime marriage. 90% of couples like these fail eventually. What's the point of investing in a relationship, spending time, money and other resources just for the relationship to end in 5 years?

I didnt know ur muslim. I guess i can agree but bro jfl nobody can know the future. Ur marriage can end anytime cuz ur or her feelings May change anytime.

Blackpill is easily debunked by just this metric alone i.e. PSL Chads are rare asf and there are over 4 Billion women on the planet,do the math.

What the blackpill seems to me at this point to be is just a fear mongering cult of narcy spergs who try to scare impressionable men into giving up before even trying and hence lessen their competition in the process.
This.
Most "chads" IRL are NTmaxxed HTNs and chadlite, real chads are incredibly rare and probably not your direct competition

jxyTzff.png
You call blackpill a meme and think this is reality
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
This.
Most "chads" IRL are NTmaxxed HTNs and chadlite, real chads are incredibly rare and probably not your direct competition
Most ppl on this forum are ugly. Ppl overrate hard here.

Like how i get rated htn here but barely make it above average in the real world.

Ppl that dont go outside think young men are ugly because all they meet is ugly social outcasts that use forums like this to socialize. Or videogames to cope.

Meanwhile IRL i go to a fancy club and I see multiple chadlites, dozens of HTNs, obese ppl nowhere to be found, ugly ppl nowhere to be found. Minimum seems to be normie.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 24586, Moggie and 1 other person
Blackpill may be cope but heightpill is definitely not cope

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Did a black man touch your butt?

Yes coz validation is better than sex and ideally you want a LTR with HTB

Ofc the blackpill will seem retarded if you learn it from here. This site takes the blackpill to the extreme as does incels.is. However, the truth is the blackpill is somewhat legit as whether you like it or not looks do matter and most of the normies who are having sex are having to jump through hoops just to be able to obtain what a legit good looking guy can get simply by existing.

That is like saying “whats the point of getting a dog if its gonna die in ~20 years”