The more you give in to the flesh, the further away you are from God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Fiqh, Deleted member 6997 and 19 others
@Sergeant is the one behind it...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, BigBoy, Britishlooksmaxxer and 6 others
Unironically true. But it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Mainstream, Deleted member 9837 and 11 others
Blackpill revolves around the flesh and the sin of lust
Tpout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Hightwolf, BigBoy and 2 others
The Devil gave Eve and Adam the apple which opened their eyes to the truth of life. God wanted them to live in perpetual ignorance. The blackpill is simply an acknowledgment of the truth. It's only a bad thing because most who find it do so trying to understand why their lives aren't like the chads of the world.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, blonde chad, Lasko123 and 9 others
Unironically true. But it is what it is.
I might not be fully religious, Im still young and figuring things out
But I do believe the things that are written in the Bible are correct
The Bible is basically a instruction manual on how to live your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Dogs, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 6382
Satan tell you how it is without games. god is the one that play games and crying for people to worship him.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
satan is more NT than god tbh ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 6382
I might not be fully religious, Im still young and figuring things out
I'm in the same boat in terms of trying to figure things out.
I grew up without God and never had any affiliation with religion/spirituality until I was like 19 and discovered it on my own.

Ever since I've done a lot of research on this topic and I've come to realize that the possibility of God existing is actually pretty damn high.
Although I have not always behaved as a Christian since, I will never doubt God's existence because there's simply too much evidence for Him being real.
And I agree with the Bible being a very good blueprint on how to live your life.

My best friend IRL is also a Christian, and he told me pretty much the same thing you said earlier on, the devil is definitely at play in these circles, when I was explaining some blackpilled concepts to him.

It's a pretty tricky situation to be in, believing in God and being blackpilled at the same time, very conflicting as a matter of fact.
Because if you really want to behave like a Christian, you should try to justify all of your actions through God.

But God isn't of this world
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

And trying to improve your looks is most definitely a worldly thing to do as you strive to gain validation/pleasure from it.

Do you agree? @john2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 6128, freiza and 4 others

No you don't. don't fool yourself. if you did you would worship his ass already. the reason you don't go full mode on that stuff is because you know it's not 100% true. it might, but you're not sure.

hit me with your cope it's fine.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6382

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
I grew up without God and never had any affiliation with religion/spirituality until I was like 19 and discovered it on my own.

Ever since I've done a lot of research on this topic and I've come to realize that the possibility of God existing is actually pretty damn high.
Although I have not always behaved as a Christian since, I will never doubt God's existence because there's simply too much evidence for Him being real.
And I agree with the Bible being a very good blueprint on how to live your life.

My best friend IRL is also a Christian, and he told me pretty much the same thing you said earlier on, the devil is definitely at play in these circles, when I was explaining some blackpilled concepts to him.

It's a pretty tricky situation to be in, believing in God and being blackpilled at the same time, very conflicting as a matter of fact.
Because if you really want to behave like a Christian, you should try to justify all of your actions through God.

And trying to improve your looks is most definitely a worldly thing to do as you strive to gain validation/pleasure from it.

Do you agree? @john2

Your christian friend told you all that? let me take a wild guess. you're from a country with a christian majority as a religion? wild guess here.

I agree, black pill makes you give too much importance to sex.

• +1

Do you agree? @john2
You actually summed it up perfectly I have nothing to add tbh I just agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, freiza and Gargantuan
Well we all have to cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster and Deleted member 6382
You actually summed it up perfectly I have nothing to add tbh I just agree

You also found jesus and you were born in a country where christianity is the majority in terms of religion? wild guess here

Being blackpilled and biblical in the sense you improve yourself naturally then strive to raise a family with a woman and treat her or make yourself appear reliable in her eyes, all for God's glory is legit. Using the blackpill to ascend and slay like a hypergamous male whore is dumb. It will fry your receptors till the point of depression and then you die and will most likely end up in a state of eternal torment for your unlawfulness.
This may sound like a heavy cope everyone, but being unattractive makes it easier for you to attain salvation. The statement is self explanatory.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Dogs, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
It will fry your receptors till the point of depression and then you die and will most likely end up in a state of eternal torment for your unlawfulness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 6382
Your avi is of the flesh too
@Gargantuan tell me if I'm not wrong

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 6382
If there really is an omnipotent god then I highly doubt he gives a fuck who you stick your penis into. Also believing that an extremely powerful deity (that probably doesn't exist) is behind the scenes controlling the blackpill movement is laughable at best and schizophrenic at worst.

Your christian friend told you all that? let me take a wild guess. you're from a country with a christian majority as a religion? wild guess here.
Nah, he is actually very similar to me in the sense that he wasn't spiritual/religious either when growing up but found it on his own, later in life. I live in a very liberal country too where true Christianity has little/no meaning anymore.

Also, he is not a blackpiller, but he is surprisingly open to its theories and can see where I, as a blackpiller, am coming from. But he does think that it has its limitations and that it's not the be-all and end-all.
Which I think is a fair statement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Wasn't lucifer the most good looking angel ever??

God just couldn't cope with the brutal mog and sent him to hell

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 6382
Wasn't lucifer the most good looking angel ever??

God just couldn't cope with the brutal mog and sent him to hell
He wanted to overthrow someone more powerful, the creator himself. Imagine messing with God.

Amen

• +1
The blackpill is the forbidden fruit that we are consuming from the tree of the knowledge and wisdom.

Once you eat it your soul is condemned and now you belong the the devil. That's why you strive to look the best possible being in this world, just like Lucifer was the most beautiful angel descended on earth.

The blackpill is also involved with all 7 capital sins in some way or another.

Have we been tricked? Who knows? But God even though I'm a mortal and you are eternal, I have to wonder: what's the difference of not knowing this truth? What's better about living in ignorance? It also leads to suffering and pain - arguably worse. After all you created humans and you made us this way. This is our nature and it's coming from you... or is it that maybe you didn't create us? Are we some defective shit after all?

Idk. Maybe my soul is possessed once ascended to gigachadceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blonde chad, ZaC, Hightwolf and 2 others
@Enfant terrible GTIH

• +1
Nothing wrong about that god is for incels
Lucifer is the god for chads
Imagine rebelling against an omnipotent being

Gustave%20Dore%20-%20Paradise%20Lost%20Satan%20in%20Council%20engraving%20by%20Gustave%20Dor%20-%20(MeisterDrucke-650196).jpg

Alpha chad trait high t behaviour

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I torture you

take my hand through the flames

I torture you

I'm a slave to your games

I'm just a sucker for pain

Nothing wrong about that god is for incels
Lucifer is the god for chads
Imagine rebelling against an omnipotent being

Gustave%20Dore%20-%20Paradise%20Lost%20Satan%20in%20Council%20engraving%20by%20Gustave%20Dor%20-%20(MeisterDrucke-650196).jpg

Alpha chad trait high t behaviour

One thing u have to understand tho is that there truly isn’t a good and bad side in life

@Dogs GTFIH

The blackpill is the forbidden fruit that we are consuming from the tree of the knowledge and wisdom.

Once you eat it your soul is condemned and now you belong the the devil. That's why you strive to look the best possible being in this world, just like Lucifer was the most beautiful angel descended on earth.

The blackpill is also involved with all 7 capital sins in some way or another.

Have we been tricked? Who knows? But God even though I'm a mortal and you are eternal, I have to wonder: what's the difference of not knowing this truth? What's better about living in ignorance? It also leads to suffering and pain - arguably worse. After all you created humans and you made us this way. This is our nature and it's coming from you... or is it that maybe you didn't create us? Are we some defective shit after all?

Idk. Maybe my soul is possessed once ascended to gigachadceldom.
damn nigga u ruined by last line but the idea of blackpill and evil is truly remarkable, as ramirez said evil possesses truth

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
whats the issue with wanting to physically look good and healthy as long as you treat others with kindness and sympathy and don't become a man whore and slay a bunch of sluts? I don't think there's an issue with it its how you act after ascending that matters when it comes to God. Tricky subject