The blackpill is an egregore

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Silver
Egregores are man made spirits formed from the consciousness of multiple people. They are thoughts, ideas and concepts that have been empowered to the point that they become their own conscious entity. Egregores are very common and we've all been exposed to them and there influence. Egregores are capable of controlling people's minds and possessing them. They use people to carry out their will and perpetuate themselves.

The blackpill is one of these egregores. It has a name, a form :blackpill:, idols, mythology, and thousands of forum members for it to feed on and enact it's will through.
Those looks only anti NT blackpill dogmatists are under full control of the egregore. Many in this and other incel forums are enslaved by the blackpill egregore. Blackpill forums, discord servers and subreddits are it's body. The blackpill is a living, conscious thing. It has killed people. Every single forum member who has ever killed themselves has sacrificed themselves to the blackpill egregore. The egregore even displays it's desire to eat you with symbols:feelswhy::feelsrope:. Murderers like Alec Mannasian where and possibly still are in a state of full blown egregoric possession. The blackpill littereraly consumed everyone he kill. It fed up on them like a ravenous beast. The blackpill is literally a god to many of you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Tabula Rasa, Sprinkles and 5 others
Download 47

omg stfu nigger

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
ramblings from an opium addicted chinese peasant

• +1
Reactions: Jova, wollet2 and Clown Show
1dc02888a0cac8b599e126fa2e28a972

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and HTN_Mentalcel
Images 75

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
This thread is actually interesting, but you guys would rather look at male models. The thread is talking about you. You 2 are both mind controlled slaves possessed by the egregore.
how do i know you aren't a egregore

how do i know you aren't a egregore
I'm just a person. Egregores are living concepts. Every single ideology and hobby is an egregore. Their influence is simultaneously subtle and extreme. Egregores act through people. Every single person who vehemently defends looks only blackpill shit is the blackpill egregore.

I'm just a person. Egregores are living concepts. Every single ideology and hobby is an egregore. Their influence is simultaneously subtle and extreme. Egregores act through people. Every single person who vehemently defends looks only blackpill shit is the blackpill egregore.
i'm not actually with this shit i'm just on here for fun i'm a normal person

The blackpill egregore made that dude mutilate himself with that buccal fat removal self surgery

The blackpill egregore drinks the blood of every single looksmaxxer who gets surgery.

Screenshot 20240526 154922

The blackpill egregore is lashing out at me for blaspheming against it

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and 6ft4
Celtic Mogger Theory and TFBEM theory will become unstoppable egregores

Dnrd just stfu already

This real stuff ppl dont understand
BookmaRked

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, HTN_Mentalcel and The False Prophet
Eat raw meat, kill living things to regain your lifeforce

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Eat raw meat, kill living things to regain your lifeforce
You can also get energy from semen retention, sun gazing, moon gazing, green tea and psychic vampirism

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, jinnu, Slavusz and 1 other person
Based user

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Everyone has an ideology JFL at you.
Of course ideologies are shared by other people, tell me something I don't know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Pollorex
Download 2

Last edited: