Blackpill isn't really that relevant unless you're exceptionally above or below average

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
I see average dudes out with their gfs that are either as gl as them or better looking all the time, even if the dude is a bit short.

Whenever this is shown the people here either rate the guy as being better looking than he would be rated had he posted on the forum, or claim betabuxing or some other lame excuse. Which is hilarious, no evidence ever, implies she can't get someone that's better looking with more money despite "muh hypergamy". If you're not making minimum 6 figures than nobody is betabuxing you lmao.

Also what's even the point? Most women could get rich off of OF and make more money than the guy. Yet most women have a job. The world really isn't as messed up as the internet suggests. You just see an abundance of it online.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, angelo, Deleted member 27660 and 11 others
Posts13 Reputation1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exeight, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
I see average dudes out with their gfs that are either as gl as them or better looking all the time, even if the dude is a bit short.

Whenever this is shown the people here either rate the guy as being better looking than he would be rated had he posted on the forum, or claim betabuxing or some other lame excuse. Which is hilarious, no evidence ever, implies she can't get someone that's better looking with more money despite "muh hypergamy". If you're not making minimum 6 figures than nobody is betabuxing you lmao.

Also what's even the point? Most women cold get rich off of OF and make more money than the guy. Yet most women have a job. The world really isn't as messed up as the internet suggests. You just see an abundance of it online.
Yeah. As long as you are 6 feet, white with no major failos, decent harmony and gymcelled body, you should not struggle at all.

Only problem is, most people here are exceptionally below average. Like 20% are deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, A23ghskung, buflek and 2 others
I mean, how does this make it irrelevant thought?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and xanny
Yeah. As long as you are 6 feet, white with no major failos, decent harmony and gymcelled body, you should not struggle at all.

Only problem is, most people here are exceptionally below average. Like 20% are deformed.
Didn't say not struggle at all, just that the idea that you have to be exceptional to get a gf is delusional

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and thereallegend
Go looksmax, you’ll never deny the blackpill ever again

Your and the other incels’ understanding of the blackpill is retarded and wrong, it has nothing to do with what average and below men CAN’T do and everything to do with what above average men CAN do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Yerico7, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Blackpill is a meme from indians

Average white guy has an attractive girlfriend

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, enchanted_elixir, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
I mean, how does this make it irrelevant thought?
Because the vast majority of you arent fucked

Your and the other incels’ understanding of the blackpill is retarded and wrong, it has nothing to do with what average and below men CAN’T do and everything to do with what above average men CAN do
It helps, but that's not what I'm getting at. A ton of you unironically believe it's over if you're not chad

not if you're non NT though :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16380
Because the vast majority of you aren

It helps, but that's not what I'm getting at. A ton of you unironically believe it's over if you're not chad
Like I said
You and the other incels’ understanding of the blackpill is retarded. Above average and up is life on easy mode

It does a lot more than help, I’m speaking from real life personal experience.
If you’re actually good looking and not overrating yourself like 99.9% of dead average looking men do, then you probably have really shitty awareness and comprehension abilities

You probably fall for it when women tell you “you have an awesome personality! :):lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tonymontana, enchanted_elixir and thereallegend
Because the vast majority of you arent fucked

it's not over but seeing gl guys being worshipped by women, while normies have to hold frame be a slave and all the other bs for the women doesn't make it any better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, thereallegend and Meteor21
This doesn't answer the question.
Think of it like IQ
Like I said
You and the other incels’ understanding of the blackpill is retarded. Above average and up is life on easy mode

If you’re actually good looking and not overrating yourself like 99.9% of dead average looking men do, then you probably have really shitty awareness and comprehension abilities

You probably fall for it when women tell you “you have an awesome personality! :):lul:
Again, when did I deny Chad has it easier? Why are you throwing a tantrum? Lmao

it's not over but seeing gl guys being worshipped by women, while normies have to hold frame be a slave and all the other bs for the women doesn't make it any better
Pretty sure simping is what you're not supposed to do

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Germans are autists man

Even if you are goodlooking you wont get validated/IOI. I made a thread about this

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
As long as you're not autistic, anything can happen. :cry::kys:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, enchanted_elixir, Zylk and 1 other person
So, just because you're average IQ means working to improve it is useless?
No, you should self improve. Probably wont become chad. But that second part makes people believe they should giveup and a lot of you reinforce that belief

Think of it like IQ

Again, when did I deny Chad has it easier? Why are you throwing a tantrum? Lmao
Read my sig.

Anyway, who’s talking about chad? i said ABOVE AVERAGE and up
Your point “muh it only muh matters at the muh extremes” (no you’re just overrating yourself) is directly against my point.

Go looksmax you’ll find out a lot of stuff
You have nothing to lose by doing softmaxxes (surgery is for autists) so go do them, what are you even afraid of?

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Germans are autists man

Even if you are goodlooking you wont get validated/IOI. I made a thread about this

so it's be gl and find trash girl on online dating or social circle maxx and get lucky in this shit hole?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Read my sig.

Your point “muh it only muh matters at the muh extremes” (no you’re just overrating yourself) is directly against my point.

You have nothing to lose by doing softmaxxes (surgery is for autists) so go do them, what are you even afraid of?
I've had gfs, do above average on Tinder

so it's be gl and find trash girl on online dating or social circle maxx and get lucky in this shit hole?
Yes basically

People in countries like germany, nordic countries are autists that only live in their bubble. It’s a brutal realisation. Even if you ascend you wont get any validation or ”mog” since most people dont even care about people not in their social circle.

It’s either getting sluts from tinder or meeting them through social circle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and bogii
I've had gfs, do above average on Tinder
Like I said, you and the other incels’ understanding of the blackpill is retarded

Literally every guy you pass by on the street has had gfs

But let’s say you’re actually gl
I don’t really know how to help you with your shitty awareness, I used to play around with my personality to see if it mattered and it never did, you could try that

Maybe get fat? Maybe go get fat and then lean again to see if it you still think it doesn’t matter.

Like I said, you and the other incels’ understanding of the blackpill is retarded

Literally every guy you pass by on the street has had gfs

But let’s say you’re actually gl
I don’t really know how to help you with your shitty awareness, I used to play around with my personality to see if it mattered and it never did, you could try that

Maybe get fat? Maybe go get fat and then lean again to see if it you still think it doesn’t matter.
I don't see what you're getting upset about. I acknowledged the world is crazy for chad.

What I'm arguing against is the insinuation a lot of people here have that you need to be chad to get a decent looking gf and if you aren't chad but have a gf it's somehow illegitimate

I don't see what you're getting upset about. I acknowledged the world is crazy for chad.

What I'm arguing against is the insinuation a lot of people here have that you need to be chad to get a decent looking gf and if you aren't chad but have a gf it's somehow illegitimate
jesus fucking christ this is how we know your awareness is shit
I told you to read my sig and you didn't, so now I have to paste it for you like some kinda jackass:
"No, I am not angry at you, you're just pathetically low t and can't handle how I talk."

anyway, this is your point that I'm telling you is blatantly false:
"Blackpill isn't really that relevant unless you're exceptionally above or below average"
I'm telling you that once you hit the SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE mark the blackpill is in full swing, it does get stronger the better looking you get after that but the jump from average to above average is pretty big on its own

I'll just run through how the world works really quickly, I don't want to waste any effort on this:
women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch, 99.9% of couples are looksmatched, from ugly to average to gl this is how it works. Here's a big reason why you think you're seeing a lot of female mog male relationships, women decide their looksmatch based on their makeup-less face, nothing wrong with that but that's what it is. If there's a HUGE looks difference, yes in all likelihood that is a betabuxx scenario and I'm sorry you refuse to accept that. There are outliers but outliers prove the rule. (It works the reverse as well, go to any hood in America and you'll see male mog female relationships. Incels think that's hypergamy, what that is is a gl man using an ugly woman for a place to stay a la Jeremy Meeks)

hypergamy does not exist, in any capacity. Why incels believe in hypergamy is because many of them are narcy and overrating themselves, so they end up thinking they're chadlites and wondering why they have 0 success with women. The answer of course has to be hypergamy !!! no no no they could never be overrating themselves, that's ridiculous, it's just that ugly women only want gigachad! In reality, that ugly woman is their looksmatch and she's proving what I know to be true: women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch. Even "bluepilled" (bluepill doesn't exist, everyone is innately blackpilled. Incels like to circlejerk that they're "in the know" but we've had blackpill concepts in mainstream media and amongst your irl friend groups since the dawn of time) people understand the concept of "out of your league" and shit like that, sometimes they think money bridges the gap but it doesn't (an ugly rich man with a gl woman is just victimization, even you know what happens to that rich man. "Golddiggers" are a concept created by "bluepillers," yet again proving what I said about the bluepill not being a thing that exists)

anyway, bookmark that, read through it every day
this is how it works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Broski, enchanted_elixir and bogii
i went from 2psl to like 4.5 and i got treated exceptionally better, idk what ur on about

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and enchanted_elixir
i went from 2psl to like 4.5 and i got treated exceptionally better, idk what ur on about
2 psl is exceptionally below average, genius

• +1
2 psl is exceptionally below average, genius
what about my 6psl friend? he can get stacylites/htb's while i have to jump through hoops with htb's

• +1
jesus fucking christ this is how we know your awareness is shit
I told you to read my sig and you didn't, so now I have to paste it for you like some kinda jackass:
"No, I am not angry at you, you're just pathetically low t and can't handle how I talk."

anyway, this is your point that I'm telling you is blatantly false:
"Blackpill isn't really that relevant unless you're exceptionally above or below average"
I'm telling you that once you hit the SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE mark the blackpill is in full swing, it does get stronger the better looking you get after that but the jump from average to above average is pretty big on its own

I'll just run through how the world works really quickly, I don't want to waste any effort on this:
women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch, 99.9% of couples are looksmatched, from ugly to average to gl this is how it works. Here's a big reason why you think you're seeing a lot of female mog male relationships, women decide their looksmatch based on their makeup-less face, nothing wrong with that but that's what it is. If there's a HUGE looks difference, yes in all likelihood that is a betabuxx scenario and I'm sorry you refuse to accept that. There are outliers but outliers prove the rule. (It works the reverse as well, go to any hood in America and you'll see male mog female relationships. Incels think that's hypergamy, what that is is a gl man using an ugly woman for a place to stay a la Jeremy Meeks)

hypergamy does not exist, in any capacity. Why incels believe in hypergamy is because many of them are narcy and overrating themselves, so they end up thinking they're chadlites and wondering why they have 0 success with women. The answer of course has to be hypergamy !!! no no no they could never be overrating themselves, that's ridiculous, it's just that ugly women only want gigachad! In reality, that ugly woman is their looksmatch and she's proving what I know to be true: women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch. Even "bluepilled" (bluepill doesn't exist, everyone is innately blackpilled. Incels like to circlejerk that they're "in the know" but we've had blackpill concepts in mainstream media and amongst your irl friend groups since the dawn of time) people understand the concept of "out of your league" and shit like that, sometimes they think money bridges the gap but it doesn't (an ugly rich man with a gl woman is just victimization, even you know what happens to that rich man. "Golddiggers" are a concept created by "bluepillers," yet again proving what I said about the bluepill not being a thing that exists)

anyway, bookmark that, read through it every day
this is how it works
No need to have a mental breakdown, just relax lol

I honestly dk what you guys consider slightly above average considering how strictly you guys rate

Still believe betabuxx is a myth unless you have an exceptional amount of wealth. People claim betabuxx when the guy is a manager at Target or some shit

Last part I agree with

what about my 6psl friend? he can get stacylites/htb's while i have to jump through hoops with htb's
Why are you telling me like I give a shit? A psl 6 here is like top 1% or something here.

Why are you telling me like I give a shit? A psl 6 here is like top 1% or something here.
i'm saying that your fucking coping you 4psl average ass dude

6 psl is like 1 out of a million. Lol

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Zylk
No need to have a mental breakdown, just relax lol

I honestly dk what you guys consider slightly above average considering how strictly you guys rate

Still believe betabuxx is a myth unless you have an exceptional amount of wealth. People claim betabuxx when the guy is a manager at Target or some shit

Last part I agree with
Yeah yeah I know what you’re trying to do.

I’m not a psl autist, don’t lump me in
You know what a slightly good looking man is, it’s the kind of guy you see probably every so often and say “he’s pretty good looking”
Obviously above average but nothing special. You can pretty intuitively tell who is good looking you just can’t explain it and break it down like psl guys can. You do have to watch out for male gaze shit though

Betabuxx isn’t a myth. When women hit a certain age they start pretending to value “stability” over a guy being hot, they still like hot guys though. That’s what betabuxxing is. A situation with a looksmatched couple though is not a betabuxx, they’re looksmatched. Betabuxx relationships aren’t the norm, it’s still kind of an outlier situation, typically it’s some nerd birdcel doctor with a slightly above average woman. Most relationships are just pure looksmatch

Women using men to live above their paygrade should not be some magical new concept to you, it’s such a basic thing lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and enchanted_elixir

Or South Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
When women hit a certain age they start pretending to value “stability” over a guy being hot
They always want a hot guy, they just finally realize that it's never happening so they get the richest guy they can find, then divorce him ten years later. This is a lie.

ppl taking random mumbai greycel srsly:feelswhy:

i'm saying that your fucking coping you 4psl average ass dude
Coping with what? If your friend is psl 6 ofc he's gonna do better than your dumbass. I never remotely denied that.

Eh, got rated htn in a discord server and 2 rated me htn here despite shit pics. I'm no chad but I do well above average on Tinder, keep crying

Read my sig.

What are examples of softmaxx besides losing weight?
Im currently 25% bf but i loooove eating and drinking booze. Do you believe in gymcelling?

It makes a massive impact on life quality. Coming from somebody who frequently oscillated between being lean and goodlooking to fat in previous years, the difference in how women and people treat you is night and day.

Also how you feel. When you're goodlooking, you retain a sense of security and confidence within yourself. You KNOW that you're attractive, which is why a lot of these PUA inner game tactics where you "believe you're the prize" doesn't work for most men.

the thing is;
the majority of the guys are average (or below average looking)
and the girls are very insecure about themselfs.. when an average dude approach her, she will most likely say yes to them
because; CHADS (EVEN CHADLITES) ARE RARE

the problem about being average looking; your gf will always scan/analyze her enviroment..... when a much more better looking guy
approach, she will consider..... thats why girls make rules for their average boyfriends and break for chads
important would be; as an average guy you should be very very good in bed.. otherwise, when she is not pleased and outside
a chad approach her, she will go to the chad

thats why looksmaxxing is very very important... you should be the best version of yourself..
once you are chad (or even chadlite) you mog 80% of the population and thats enough

the thing is;
the majority of the guys are average (or below average looking)
and the girls are very insecure about themselfs.. when an average dude approach her, she will most likely say yes to them
because; CHADS (EVEN CHADLITES) ARE RARE

the problem about being average looking; your gf will always scan/analyze her enviroment..... when a much more better looking guy
approach, she will consider..... thats why girls make rules for their average boyfriends and break for chads
important would be; as an average guy you should be very very good in bed.. otherwise, when she is not pleased and outside
a chad approach her, she will go to the chad

thats why looksmaxxing is very very important... you should be the best version of yourself..
once you are chad (or even chadlite) you mog 80% of the population and thats enough
Bro actual Chadlites are like top 10% of the population. Actual chads are like top 1% lmfao.
But yes looksmaxxing is very important, but we all have our genetic limits

Bro actual Chadlites are like top 10% of the population. Actual chads are like top 1% lmfao.
yes and that tell us; 90% of the population are not that attractive

Like I said

Exactly I went from really fat to skinny fat and facially I look a lot better still below the mean but better and I get treated a lot better and get shit by people irl like I’d legit fuck you from dudes, anyone who thinks you need to be a chad to get girls attentions is a basement dweller just today I went to a regional track meet to watch my friend compete and I was just sitting by myself waiting for my other friends and some girls to get there and this group of girls from a different school came up to me and started talking to me(while I was browsing psl and Twitter btw) and like shit I was like damn

So there’s 30million Chadlites in the states mhmmmm

So there’s 30million Chadlites in the states mhmmmm
No there are 15 million. 50% are women remember lmfao 😂.
Also, a lot of these 15 million are either old people or infants