Blackpill made me friendless

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
Friends are overrated anyway, fuck a social life. I cope by going to the gym 6 days a week in baggy sweats and a hoodie, running a business (the profits will go towards hardmaxxing) and training mma, competing nationally to increase my aura and lowkey statusmaxxing. I push everyone away to chase my goals and am narcissistic and sociopathic, and after swallowing the blackpill im in the process of being the best me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Yuki, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Covid made me friendless. Blackpill made me not want to have friends.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ihatecelibacy and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and FaceandBBC
More like blackpill made me a mysoginist
I was misogynistic ever since I was a little kid. But yeah, blackpill just made it even worse.

Friends are overrated anyway, fuck a social life. I cope by going to the gym 6 days a week in baggy sweats and a hoodie, running a business (the profits will go towards hardmaxxing) and training mma, competing nationally to increase my aura and lowkey statusmaxxing. I push everyone away to chase my goals and am narcissistic and sociopathic, and after swallowing the blackpill im in the process of being the best me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
you are a ugly anti social subhuman that deserves to be slaughtered and be left for dead

don’t blame us based blackpilled incels

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
no time for adequate recovery
I dont train like a dog each session, its only because im in fight camp that the volume would be so high, usually its only 4-5days max

you are a ugly anti social subhuman that deserves to be slaughtered and be left for dead

don’t blame us based blackpilled incels
"Us:feelsgood:"
Sheryl Lee Ralph No GIF by ABC Network

This will feel good in the short term but will ruin you long term. I am living proof of it

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix