blackpill me on asymmetry correction

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
It seems there’s no one single solution since asymmetry is caused by multiple of problems . Specifically a crooked mouth area for myself. I seen some people did dental work to correct their bite, others did lip reshaping or had some soft tissue reduction. Severe cases needed to have jaw surgery or implants. What is usually the cause of asymmetry and where should u go for a proper consultation ?

Standing on one side leaned, most of the time.
Incorrect oral posture since birth.
Back humped and slouched all the time.

No proper consultation, just cope with it or rope.

It seems there’s no one single solution since asymmetry is caused by multiple of problems . Specifically a crooked mouth area for myself. I seen some people did dental work to correct their bite, others did lip reshaping or had some soft tissue reduction. Severe cases needed to have jaw surgery or implants. What is usually the cause of asymmetry and where should u go for a proper consultation ?

MaxilloFacial surgery can fix asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: lowiqcel
I had bimax at age 19 which greatly increased my symmetry, similar to cases posted above, best thing i ever did for myself

I am also planning to have custom infraorbital-malar implants to further balance my facial thirds and improve symmetry (one side of face needs slightly less augmentation than the other)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite