Blackpill me on collagen hydrolyzate peptid supplements for anti aging

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Does it make sense or is it cope? Since there's a 50% deal from MyProtein on all protein stuff today, I'm considering buying it.
@eduardkoopman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and DivineBeing
I bought it and am currently taking around 50-60 grams per day. Not sure if it works though. The problem is that generally speaking you don't take these things in isolation. You usually are on Retin-A, wear sunscreen, take beta-carotene, etc. all together and then, for one reason or another, your skin gets better, so it's hard to tell. But it has good protein so I take it anyway.

I've read that it works really good, especially in high doses, but the problem is that it's expensive.

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270 and DivineBeing
I bought it and am currently taking around 50-60 grams per day. Not sure if it works though. The problem is that generally speaking you don't take these things in isolation. You usually are on Retin-A, wear sunscreen, take beta-carotene, etc. all together and then, for one reason or another, your skin gets better, so it's hard to tell. But it has good protein so I take it anyway.

I've read that it works really good, especially in high doses, but the problem is that it's expensive.
I’m taking a lot of collagen peptide protein too. Like 5 grams every meal ( 5 in a day).
I’m taking also nac, vitamin c astaxantine and multivitamin.
skin looks better. I think it s more due to vitamin c btw

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I’m taking a lot of collagen peptide protein too. Like 5 grams every meal ( 5 in a day).
I am very unsure about vitamin C.
I went to the local pharmacy here and asked for some Vitamin C pills. The pharmacist looked at me and said: "What would you need that for? It doesn't do anything in isolation. It can only help with a cold, when combined with zinc."

And ever since then, I am skeptical, because, well, she was a professional.

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Most medical professionals have only limited basic knowledge in their special category. A doctor once told me that whey protein is a steroid and makes my muscles bulk up unnaturally :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, metagross and Deleted member 16058

I am very unsure about vitamin C.
I went to the local pharmacy here and asked for some Vitamin C pills. The pharmacist looked at me and said: "What would you need that for? It doesn't do anything in isolation. It can only help with a cold, when combined with zinc."

doctors are the worst idiots in the world man.
they don’t know anything.
Vitamin c is proven to increase collagen production.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, metagross and DivineBeing

doctors are the worst idiots in the world man.
they don’t know anything.
Vitamin c is proven to increase collagen production.
yep based gramps

Here is a review of studies on collagen peptides treatment
Its done on women tho
Just copy paste the link in sci hub

• +1
Reactions: Germania